Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

If You Know Of Cheap Schools In Europe,let Gather Here. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Know Of Cheap Schools In Europe,let Gather Here. (213 Views)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Nigerian Researchers In North America & Europe, Let's Connect / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Know Of Cheap Schools In Europe,let Gather Here. by stfadaanthony(m): 7:23am On Jan 31
Lately, I have been an active follower of this section here on nairaland,kudos to every contributors on the trend. However, I have noticed getting informations for those who intend to use school route is divided into trend, so one need to open each trend to get answers,which at times getting the information might be hard,that's the essence of this trend.

Guys, I will want you to drop information about schools within the rage of $1000 - $7000 in Europe. Schools with application fee,the amount and schools without, deposit required and everyother major information. This will make it more easier for people here to see those schools and apply.

Please let keep the trend active.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Of Cheap Schools In Europe,let Gather Here. by Moneyyman: 7:25am On Jan 31
Check France and Italy.
Re: If You Know Of Cheap Schools In Europe,let Gather Here. by stfadaanthony(m): 9:23am On Jan 31
Moneyyman:
Check France and Italy.

Thank you. But can you mention some of the schools,it makes it easier so we all can benefit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not JAPA At All... / UK People Are Too Stingy - Italy Based Woman Says / Addressing Germany's Skilled Labour Shortage: No One Is Talking About This Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.