Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model (28499 Views)

Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child / Asamoah Gyan To Divorce Wife, Gifty Gyan, Demands DNA Test For His Kids / Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by BrownEnvelop(m): 12:23am On Feb 01
Neymar has reportedly demanded a DNA test after amid reports he is set to father a third child with a third different woman.

Reports emerged in Brazilian outlet Portal LeoDias that Neymar had an affair with Brazilian model and influencer, Amanda Kimberlly, while he was still with his now former partner, Bruna Biancardi.

The report claims Kimberlly is now four months pregnant, with news of the pregnancy coming as a surprise to Neymar.

Neymar was said to ‘receive the news with joy’, and wants to carry out a DNA test as soon as the child is born to confirm it is his.

Kimberlly hails from Sao Paulo and is best known for appearing on the Brazilian dating show ‘Are You the One?’ in 2016, with the model getting to know the Al-Hilal star soon after.

Kimberlly, who will reportedly give birth to a girl, dated several celebrities before meeting Neymar.

In a report, Portal LeoDias said:

Neymar is going to be a father for the third time. The mother is a Brazilian model who is four months pregnant.

‘She got pregnant while they were having an affair, including while the footballer was recovering from a knee injury.

‘There is concern about the health of the baby’s mother, who recently had to undergo some treatments. The pregnancy was a surprise, but they were having a romance.’

News of the pregnancy also comes after Neymar only became a father for the second time just three months ago in October when his daughter Mavie was born.

He then split with the mother of his daughter in November, amid rumours of the Brazilian star being unfaithful.

Neymar had faced accusations of cheating on Biancardi with compromising footage emerging last year of him partying with two different women in a Spanish nightclub.

A report in BILD even claimed the pair had a bizarre sex contract that allowed Neymar to flirt and sleep with other women.

There were specific conditions for the contract. This included that the Brazilian was not allowed to kiss women on the mouth, had to use a condom during sex, and that the relationship must stay secret.

There are also allegations he asked Brazilian OnlyFans star Aline Farias for nudes, with Farias reportedly releasing screenshots of her conversation with Neymar.

Meanwhile, in June he faced further allegations of infidelity with influencer Fernanda Campos, prompting him to post a grovelling apology to Biancardi on social media.

Neymar – who also has a son from a previous relationship with Brazilian influencer Carolina Dantas, started dating Biancardi in 2021.

They kept their romance private before going Instagram official in January 2022. In August of that year, they announced the end of the relationship, before rekindling it soon after.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/1/superstar-footballer-neymar-demands-dna-test-to-confirm-four-month-pregnant-brazilian-lover-is-expecting-his-third-child.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by God1000(m): 12:33am On Feb 01
It is necessary

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by CoronaVirusPro: 1:55am On Feb 01
Oba Elegushi is the father of that child. Neymar should save himself the time, funds and stress.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by saddler: 3:49am On Feb 01
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by GanagiBitrus: 3:49am On Feb 01
Marriage is built on Trust.
Once there is demand for DNA, it means that marriage will soon collapse.

Neymar own no be marriage sha.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by Rb53: 3:50am On Feb 01
O

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by Alexas58: 3:50am On Feb 01
Rich man never get old in young girls eyes

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by onadana: 3:51am On Feb 01
When you do raw ..what do you expect?The way some men put....it....in anything..empty...Dem get mind ooo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by YorubaKing: 3:53am On Feb 01
grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by BafanaBafana: 3:56am On Feb 01
Neymar should be careful lest he follows the foot steps of Ronaldinho and the likes. He has a poor attitude to work that's why he couldn't rise to number one.
If not Neymar, which player will go on break and return with pot belly

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by jeff1993: 3:56am On Feb 01
My love and respect for Neymar just increased. DNA test is a must for any lady u did not meet as a virgin!!!!! Either secretly or openly, do it either ways.

Dont do it when it's too late. The rate of infidelity by women is at an all time high and as a man, u have to be careful so u wont train a child in vain.

If u are still having doubts, Take a look at what happened to Nedu Wazobia.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02am On Feb 01
Sharp Guy 👦

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by worldclass68(m): 4:03am On Feb 01
Very very important.....

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by BALLOSKI: 4:05am On Feb 01
Neymar's taste for women is questionable. It's this pumped lip he slept with? I even checked the only fan girl that released their chat where he was requesting for nudes, I just weak.

They're celebrities, but go after anything. Poor taste!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by jeff1993: 4:05am On Feb 01
But seriously ehn

We dey run from Big lips while Oyibo dey do surgery to get Big Lips. This life no Balance.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by theophorus(m): 4:06am On Feb 01
Dem no even advise this girl as she pose for picture see the lips like thick ponmo.

But why some people dey behave like this?
Why spread your seed anyhow/anywhere?
Must you enter any/every hole?

Abeg make una dey put sense for this thing small-small.

20 Likes

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by markidoo(m): 4:34am On Feb 01
Use atleast 5 minutes daily to fear women

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by franugo(m): 4:38am On Feb 01
Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by franugo(m): 4:39am On Feb 01
theophorus:
Dem no even advise this girl as she pose for picture see the lips like thick ponmo.

But why some people dey behave like this?
Why spread your seed anyhow/anywhere?
Must you enter any/every hole?

Abeg make una dey put sense for this thing small-small.

Thick ponmo wan kill me grin

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:57am On Feb 01
Wow okay o, Let's see how it unfolds

1 Like

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by AareGaa: 5:02am On Feb 01
BALLOSKI:
Neymar's taste for women is questionable. It's this pumped lip he slept with? I even checked the only fan girl that released their chat where he was requesting for nudes, I just weak.

Ned Nwoko is the only man who has impressed me so far about his choice of women.

How can a young and very rich guy impregnate a girl who has slept with several men?
Nonsense!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by metaluterus(f): 5:04am On Feb 01
CoronaVirusPro:
Oba Elegushi is the father of that child. Neymar should save himself the time, funds and stress.

Don't ever draw my family into this bullsh!t again. What's your problem with the Elegushi's
?

Deal with online issues the way you see it
Something must be wrong with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by ekelebeXstunner: 5:09am On Feb 01
How the druggie was able to get it up will surprise me.
Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by FireUpNow(m): 5:15am On Feb 01
GanagiBitrus:

Marriage is built on Trust.
Once there is demand for DNA, it means that marriage will soon collapse.

Neymar own no be marriage sha.

Na baby mama parole. Women sef too like spreading their legs wide open too much for men up and down

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by Oboto700(m): 5:15am On Feb 01
jeff1993:
But seriously ehn

We dey run from Big lips while Oyibo dey do surgery to get Big Lips. This life no Balance.
big lips Na the real deal

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by SaLongs1(m): 5:24am On Feb 01
BALLOSKI:

I swear you be legend, Chai! Na BJ wey carry Neymar look that thing abi kini?

1 Like

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by Enugurangers: 5:24am On Feb 01
The girl don undergo many plastic surgery on her face. Even the lips have been pumped up. I wonder how some men get attracted to these high maintenance girls.

19 Likes

Re: Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model by Harddiskng(m): 5:46am On Feb 01
Olabimpey:
Please don't be angry with me for postings this here i am in need of a help i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunates we lost the dad of my kid and since then we have been going through a lots of sufferness and with no helpings hand, please try to help us and may almighty God shall never take away all what have been the mains sources of your happiness and blessing in this life amen, if it's for us to eat for God sake plz my acct is

Seun! Is it not time for this scammer to be arrested?

Spamming almost every front page with this nonsense for months. Always using different monikers, very fraudulent human.

Seun when you put in effort to check people like this into Kirikiri where they belong, other would see and take heed; you willing be increasing the value of this platform!

We both know Nairaland is not that anonymous, with a little effort you can find whoever that needs to be found.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okiki Afolabi Faces FIFA Ban Over Forged Document (photo) / Skipping Challenge: Philip Solomon Breaking Guinness World Record (Video) / ICPC Seizes Amaju Pinnick's Properties In Warri, Abuja, Lagos, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.