Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Need A Laravel Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Laravel Developer (613 Views)

Web Developer Needed To Edit A Laravel CMS Script / I Need A Laravel Developer / I Need A Laravel Developer For A Mini Project On A Tight Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Laravel Developer by Bitnaa12f: 1:27pm On Feb 01
I need a Laravel Developer to help add some more functionalities to an already existing website.

I am looking for a budget friendly dev please.

You can message me on Whatsapp and drop your portfolio/GitHub/LinkedIn/Facebook page.

090 4403 7311
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by FFIA: 5:58pm On Feb 01
Bitnaa12f:
I need a Laravel Developer to help add some more functionalities to an already existing website.

I am looking for a budget friendly dev please.

You can message me on Whatsapp and drop your portfolio/GitHub/LinkedIn/Facebook page.

090 4403 7311
I can help you out .

but I will need to know what kind of functionality you need to add.

I might do it for free depending.
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by Karleb(m): 12:04am On Feb 02
FFIA:

I can help you out .

Don't do it free.
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by FFIA: 10:21am On Feb 02
Karleb:

Don't do it free.
Any reason why?
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by Maj196(m): 4:11am On Feb 04
FFIA:

Any reason why?
We hy would you render a service for free no matter how small, that's wrong
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by FFIA: 8:28am On Feb 04
Maj196:
We hy would you render a service for free no matter how small, that's wrong
This says you have never contributed to open source in your life.

since contributing to opensource too is offering free service, and to you it is wrong to offer free service.
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by Maj196(m): 9:13am On Feb 04
FFIA:

since contributing to opensource too is offering free service, and to you it is wrong to offer free service.
Oga open source is a different ball game entirely... Someone specifically said he's looking for someone to work and get paid for and you are here saying you want to do it for free, are you that cheap or you don't have a job and looking for ways to boost your chances?

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by talk2hb1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06
FFIA:

Let him do it free and use your code to practice and perhaps steal your code.
Sha don't come back to complain
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by bassdow: 4:17am On Feb 08
Karleb:

Don't do it free.

who says anyThing is free ?
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by bassdow: 4:18am On Feb 08
Maj196:
Oga open source is a different ball game entirely... Someone specifically said he's looking for someone to work and get paid for and you are here saying you want to do it for free, are you that cheap or you don't have a job and looking for ways to boost your chances?
what I just insinuated above
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by danamor943: 6:40pm On Feb 27
am a full stack developer if you need my services massage me on whatsapp with this number

Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by airsaylongcome: 9:23pm On Feb 27
FFIA:

I can help you out .

Is this how you go about doing free stuff then end up taking loans that you default on? You have the capability and capacity to earn income but you turn it down (using open source as excuse) yet you have a terrible credit history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by Westves: 4:10pm On Feb 28
airsaylongcome:

Is this how you go about doing free stuff then end up taking loans that you default on? You have the capability and capacity to earn income but you turn it down (using open source as excuse) yet you have a terrible credit history

What a wicked fool. I'm ashamed to share same nationality with such an animal. It isn't even embarrassed to vomit his atrocities in public. And to think there are other users liking his comments. Disturbing
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by airsaylongcome: 5:00pm On Feb 28
Westves:

What a wicked fool. I'm ashamed to share same nationality with such an animal. It isn't even embarrassed to vomit his atrocities in public. And to think there are other users liking his comments. Disturbing

We have sickos in the country man. This is the reason why I have no pity when these loan sharks go hard on loan defaulters. Most never have any intention to pay the loans back. Had a cousin who did something similar and I got called and "harassed" by the loan shark. Called the stupid cousin and he was laughing about it that I should ignore them that it's free money. This was I. August last year. That was the last time I ever spoke with the cousin. Told me to delete my number and never call me again in his entire life. Funny thing is I wanted to discuss a payment plan where he would agree to be paying me something every month while I send him money to clear the debt. After listening to him, I was happy I allowed him talk first

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by dkidd: 8:18pm On Mar 02
airsaylongcome:

Chai.. how una dey investigate these things grin
Re: I Need A Laravel Developer by FFIA: 2:31pm On Mar 06
airsaylongcome:

Why e d pain you say I the take advantage of thieves and then do stuff for people free?

did I tell you I take it because I am broke?

I do it as a hobby, know the difference.

(1) (Reply)

Static Page Problem Need Help / Different Types Of Ddos Attack / Job Offer Abroad For CSC Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.