Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Your thought please !!! , I want to bring food stuff from Kano to Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your thought please !!! , I want to bring food stuff from Kano to Lagos (239 Views)

Suggest Food And Other Stuff To Buy Before Subsidy Removal / Let Me Help You Arrange Food Stuff From Dawanu International Grain Market Kano / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your thought please !!! , I want to bring food stuff from Kano to Lagos by concho(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01
I recently came to Your state (Lagos) from Kano for a three months training. I’m physically busy twice a week here and I have the rest of the days for anything else I want to do

I went to a market here in Mainland to buy egusi(melon) , beans and other food stuffs , only for me to figure out that the prices are extremely high .

I was disappointed with everything I bought after comparing them with what I used to buy in Kano town , not even the villages .

I think I should create a side hustle around this niche and also use the avenue to subsidize the price as much as I can .

I have the money for these venture as my only concern right now is the market to explore and the means of selling out cheaply as I’m new here in Lagos.

What’s your thought please

Re: Your thought please !!! , I want to bring food stuff from Kano to Lagos by RepoMan007: 2:02pm On Feb 01
just know Kano to Lagos is about 16hr journey. the cos of transporting food is high and that's what eats profit.
Re: Your thought please !!! , I want to bring food stuff from Kano to Lagos by concho(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01
RepoMan007:
just know Kano to Lagos is about 16hr journey. the cos of transporting food is high and that's what eats profit.
I’m aware , I already got that factored in sir
Re: Your thought please !!! , I want to bring food stuff from Kano to Lagos by mariahAngel(f): 2:32pm On Feb 01
concho:
I’m aware , I already got that factored in sir

Then, all the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ever Since The Pandemic The Cost Of Groceries Has Skyrocketed In Lagos, Nigeria. / Order Ur Pure Homemade Virgin Coconut Oil / Do You Know What You Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.