Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How Will You Rate The Officiating In This AFCON So Far? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Will You Rate The Officiating In This AFCON So Far? (130 Views)

Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON / Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits / New Nigeria Football Kit From Nike - How Would You Rate This? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Rate The Officiating In This AFCON So Far? by Popesuccess(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01
From what i have seen with the referees and VAR so far. I will rate them 8 over 10. So how would you rate the referees and VAR?
Re: How Will You Rate The Officiating In This AFCON So Far? by Deogratiasfx: 4:00pm On Feb 01
Popesuccess:
From what i have seen with the referees and VAR so far. I will rate them 8 over 10. So how would you rate the referees and VAR?

Would have rate them high but the Ajayi goal that was cancelled spoilt everything. How was that close to off side?
Re: How Will You Rate The Officiating In This AFCON So Far? by Popesuccess(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01
Deogratiasfx:

Would have rate them high but the Ajayi goal that was cancelled spoilt everything. How was that close to off side?
The rule of the game said for a player to be onside, the goal keeper and one of the opposite player must be ahead. In this the keeper is behind Ajayi, is was only one player ahead of Ajayi. It was a good call based on the rule of the game.
Re: How Will You Rate The Officiating In This AFCON So Far? by Deogratiasfx: 4:53pm On Feb 01
Popesuccess:
The rule of the game said for a player to be onside, the goal keeper and one of the opposite player must be ahead. In this the keeper is behind Ajayi, is was only one player ahead of Ajayi. It was a good call based on the rule of the game.

Pls watch the highlight again. It was the keeper loose ball that Ajayi use to strike. It was Osihmen that was behind the keeper and it was because he rushed out.

(1) (Reply)

Extra ₦2K For You Today! (from Today To Sunday) / See Hardship: A Twitter User's Message To Awolowo, Valera, Azikiwe / Dstv South Africa Vs Nta, Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.