Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts (613 Views)

Do You Know You Can Make Over 400k Every Month Just By Creating Content / Earn Money By Creating Content, Uploading Pictures And Posting Quality Comments / Opportunities For Teachers To Make Money By Creating Lesson Content This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by smileservices: 2:08pm On Feb 01
I need people to create Gmail accounts for me I'm paying 500 per one. DM if interested. It's urgent

WhatsApp No: +234NINE045ZERO73119
Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by TripleLTD: 3:12pm On Feb 01
smileservices:
I need people to create Gmail accounts for me I'm paying 500 per one. DM if interested. It's urgent

Scam be warned

Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by eepeepook: 7:40pm On Feb 01
Accounts to troll Nairaland. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by Dabrella: 1:03pm On Feb 02
smileservices:

DON'T PATRONIZE HIM, HIS A MONTH AND A THIEF 🗑️
Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by captaininiobong(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02
Don't patronize this man., He uses different accounts on nairaland. You will create email for him and he will end up telling you that he has not been paid. Then after sometime he will block you and you won't have acess to the mail you created. Information reaching is that, if that mail wants to be tracked for fraud activity. Google can detect it was created with your phone and it's easy for them to track you. Claiming you are affiliated to the person who committed the crime.

1 Like

Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by Sodiq1999(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02
Scam alerts becarefull

1 Like

Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by Jedinfo001: 11:10pm On Feb 02
This guy is a thief don't create any mail for him,
Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by Jedinfo001: 11:10pm On Feb 02
Jedinfo001:
This guy is a thief don't create any mail for him,
I once did it he did not pay
Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by uncleteeh(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03
smileservices:

Scam alert, be careful.

1 Like

Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by captaininiobong(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04
Jedinfo001:
I once did it he did not pay

I had to report him to fraud intelligence unit Abuja. should Incase the mail I created for him is used for fraud.. But he doesn't know I did that.
Re: Make Extra By Creating Gmail Accounts by rolinox(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25
A while back, I was in the same boat, needing many Gmail accounts in a hurry. I thought about asking people to create them for me, but then I stumbled upon a different solution that worked wonders. I found this service where you can actually buy Gmail accounts that are ready to go. It was a total game-changer for me. Not only did it save me a ton of time, but it also saved me from the headache of managing multiple accounts. So, if you're looking for a quick and easy way to get those accounts sorted, I'd definitely recommend checking out the option to buy Gmail accounts.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed / Job Vacancy / Advert And Circulation Managers Wanted Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.