Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company (4983 Views)

Arthur Eze Donates N200m To Azman University, Kano / Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) / The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Masterstroke4: 3:22pm On Feb 01
Student TikTok sensation, Jadro Lita, secures N200M contract with Chinese robotic company.

Jadro Lita, also known as Amadou Elizabeth Aminata, a 300-level student at Ambrose Alli University in Ekpoma, Edo State, has emerged as a rising star in the world of social media. The self-proclaimed โ€œAfrican AIโ€ and TikTok sensation has recently inked a lucrative N200 million contract as the face of a prominent Chinese robotic company.

Jadroโ€™s journey to success has been nothing short of inspiring. Initially facing financial challenges and the threat of abandoning her education due to the inability to cover tuition and living expenses, she transformed her struggles into triumphs. Today, she not only pursues her studies but also actively contributes to supporting her colleagues and community.

The young influencer has captured the hearts of audiences with her unparalleled talent for emulating AI robots and portraying herself as a captivating cartoon character.

Hailing from the Igbo tribe, Jadro Lita has become a social media sensation, collaborating with various Nigerian TikTok influencers and skit makers.

With an impressive following of over 462,000 on her verified Instagram page, Jadro stands as a testament to the power of perseverance. Her journey from adversity to success serves as an inspiration for aspiring content creators, encouraging them to remain steadfast in their pursuits, regardless of the challenges they may face.

The N200 million contract with the Chinese robotic company not only marks a significant milestone in Jadroโ€™s career but also highlights the global recognition of her talent.

The influencer expressed gratitude and excitement, underscoring the importance of resilience in the face of adversity.

9 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by BScity: 3:24pm On Feb 01
Good for her

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by gaby(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01
A very creative kid.

Well-deserved.

Keep winning, girl.

Herd mentality will soon drive the majority of Nigerians to imitate her style seeing how she has just won on this just as they have all jumped on the bandwagon of their psycho skits and nonsense blogging.

26 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Good2go1: 3:26pm On Feb 01
Congratulations to her and more success

4 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by SoNature(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01
That girl has an entirely different concept and I love that. I hope this is not FAKE NEWS. Congratulations to her.

16 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Nbotee(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01
gaby:
A very creative kid.

Well-deserved.

Keep winning, girl.

Herd mentality will soon drive the majority of Nigerians to imitate her style seeing how she has just won on this just as they have all jumped on the bandwagon of their psycho skits and nonsense blogging.

So many morons are already mimicking her and putting out embarrassing AI acts

16 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Nigercity: 4:12pm On Feb 01
Edo people over the last two years have started making good headway in the entertainment industry especially social media
From very dark man,to that Edo boy, Sydney Sydney talker,rema,shalipopi e.t.c
Thumbs up
The have successfully overtaken warri, which where once considered social media/entertainment gaints of south south

Although the girl in question is Igbo

9 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Soulsymbol99: 4:57pm On Feb 01
@least herz is new. Has nothing 2 do wit showing boobs and bum bum like one small Ghanaian girl wit hips grin

11 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by gaby(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01
Nbotee:

Nigerians disgust me with such moronic attitudes.

Just think out one idea for a business that begins to do well and before you know it, everyone will abandon whatever they knew how to do or were succeeding at hitherto and cross over to yours in large numbers to kill the business and idea on you.

16 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01
Nbotee:

you never see the one wey hausa man mimicked? U must shed tears

5 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Masterstroke4: 5:16pm On Feb 01
SoNature:
That girl has an entirely different concept and I love that. I hope this is not FAKE NEWS. Congratulations to her.

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Sucolee(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01
The future is female...
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by motymop: 5:39pm On Feb 01
soon thousands on Nigerian youth will be on tiktok doing the same robotic moves and trying to gain endorsements

14 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Astra101: 5:46pm On Feb 01
To think that just yesterday i was thinking about this girl being empowered by an Ai company. This life is a mystery

15 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by revolt(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01
Fake news... davido had 35 billion and a private jet... brand new Ferrari for chroma which she never drove lol. . Entertainers and lies. The worst part is they throw ridiculous figures... 30 billion .. 200 million etc looll

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Rahkman: 6:31pm On Feb 01
Stupid lies 200 million ke 500 billion ni ode
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Benki003(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01
revolt:
Fake news... davido had 35 billion and a private jet... brand new Ferrari for chroma which she never drove lol. . Entertainers and lies. The worst part is they throw ridiculous figures... 30 billion .. 200 million etc looll

All Nigerians are so myopic and blogger keep cashing out on them ๐Ÿ˜•

The trick to being successful is finding a good niche and in Nigeria blogging is one hell of a niche

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Benki003(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01
Rahkman:
Stupid lies 200 million ke 500 billion ni ode

And the painful part is where people that doesn't verify the news start congratulating them.
if u talk naw the would tag u an angry person
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by tiswell(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01
Nigercity:
Edo people over the last two years have started making good headway in the entertainment industry especially social media
From very dark man,to that Edo boy, Sydney Sydney talker,rema,shalipopi e.t.c
Thumbs up
The have successfully overtaken warri, which where once considered social media/entertainment gaints of south south
The lady in context is IGBO.

Learn to stay in context

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by eepeepook: 7:32pm On Feb 01
Fake news or nah?
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by MrEmoji: 7:40pm On Feb 01
Wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by D4gmail1: 7:44pm On Feb 01
Congrats my baby girl.

I keep telling people economic hardship and scarcity is only in the head (mind). In the midst of the same economic chaos, japa syndrome and "Nigeria hard". A young girl just made 200 million Naira doing what she loves doing.

Mind you I didn't say she worked hard. She was doing what she was doing and having fun of her life.

Even in the midst of famine, ant will never go hungry. ๐Ÿœ
No government or country determines my wealth. My welfare is from the Creator of the Universe.

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Olachase(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01
Hope no be say them won turn person pikin to real A.I

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Samuelnze(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01
Even if this news isn't true sha,i still believe she will get endorsements sooner,it's just a matter of time and more creativity. Her skits are good. Somehow reminds me that the future is AI, that robot will take away all our jobs. Reason why i work smarter
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Samuelnze(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01
Nbotee:

Actually,they should be called shit makers. everybody wants to trend even when the talent is not there..
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by Samuelnze(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01
Nbotee:

. Their shame dey shame me sometimes
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by REGINALD001(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01
Benki003:

And the painful part is where people that doesn't verify the new, start congratulating them.
if u talk naw the would tag u an angry person

Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by EriMma1: 9:42pm On Feb 01
Wow finally God has picked her call.

Happy for you girl.
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by johnog4sure: 9:44pm On Feb 01
No hating, but I read and I didn't see anything, what is she going to do for an AI company? If truly there's an endorsement 200M is small
Re: Tiktok Sensation, Jadrolita, Secures N200M Contract With Chinese Robotic Company by dayleke: 10:15pm On Feb 01
Nbotee:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti State University EKSU 2012/2013 Post Ume Form Is Out / 4 Things May Happen If ASUU Disobeys The Court / Yabatech Released 2011/2012 Admission List To All Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.