Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,562 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Is This Sitting Position Feminine - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Sitting Position Feminine (60564 Views)

BB Naija's Star, Dorathy Reveals Her Feminine Assets / Beverly Naya Shows Off Her Feminine Assets On Instagram / Here’s What Your Sitting Position Says About Your Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by femi4: 9:50pm On Feb 01
drimzsmoke:
My elder sister always complain each time I'm seated this way, she says it's a sitting posture for gay men.
Some weeks back, we had a meeting at work. Where I was seated in the conference room, a lady worked up to me and asked why I was seated that way. I went online and downloaded this image from the godfather movie and showed it to her.
So seriously, is this sitting posture gay-like
It's an arrogant way of sitting for a man in a formal gathering. I don't know about the gayish angle

In a club or informal setting, it's acceptable

1 Like

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:53pm On Feb 01
Op, you and your sister need some enlightenment.

While will she say it is for ladies when many ladies wear skirts, so how will a lady wearing skirt cross her leg in that manner comfortably without her undies showing off?
That alone contradict whatever reasoning you guys have towards that sitting position.

You people should gerraway with such wa ck reasoning abeg, always attaching stew pead meanings to normal things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by ukaface(f): 9:53pm On Feb 01
No it’s not
The lady is myopic in thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Chiefwandungu(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01
stasius:
Is your sister saying that Psquare is gay too?
. Okay, now that is suspect.....even with the palm resting on the knee!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Didi2d(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01
SAMBARRY:
I'm always curious.when they cross their legs.like are you not putting your laps on your penis?

Penis wey don arrange himself for one corner.
I do seat like that sometimes and I didn't think it's related to gay or whatever.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by SAMBARRY: 10:00pm On Feb 01
Didi2d:

Penis wey don arrange himself for one corner.
I do seat like that sometimes and I didn't think it's related to gay or whatever.
I see
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Bahamas95(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01
I hate that posture, you won't even find me sitting like that in my dream.

I would rather sit like a gangster with my legs spread wide.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by opribo(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01
eepeepook:
Watch more movies. Find out if it’s only gay characters who sit in the posiyou cNbreak an egg sitting in that position for longotion.
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Streetmovement(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't like this sitting posture, I always feel it makes a man look feminine but I can't control how people do things so I don't read meaning into it.
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Feb 01
eepeepook:
Watch more movies. Find out if it’s only gay characters who sit in the position.

which movies are those?

was Al Pacino a gay character in the godfather?
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by phemmyflexxy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01
It's a masculine posture until you put your elbow on your knee and gesticulate with fingers while talking...
Peace...

3 Likes

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by incogni2o: 10:13pm On Feb 01
rentAcock:
These pictures actually look masculine because their trousers are loose. But I've seen guys wearing shorts crossing their well lubricated legs. I've also seen guys wearing tight jeans or trousers crossing their legs like this and it really bothers me. I don't think it's gay, rather I feel like guys who cross their legs are conceited and arrogant. It really irks me 😡

Oga, Arrogant or Confident?

haba

1 Like

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Saintlaurent33: 10:14pm On Feb 01
I do sit like this almost everything. It makes me very comfortable as I love space while sitting...
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Fortuneed(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01
This just a way of feeling relaxed
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Biggaboi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01
I don't see what's gayish about it. Never even heard of such b4 now. This position is only comfortable when you're slim. Fat people or People with thick thighs can't sit like that and be comfortable. If I cross my legs like this I'd start feeling discomfort within 5 minutes. I prefer to cross at the ankles
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by 1Sharon(f): 10:19pm On Feb 01
Yes I believe it's feminine

1 Like

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by chiboycue: 10:22pm On Feb 01
drimzsmoke:
My elder sister always complain each time I'm seated this way, she says it's a sitting posture for gay men.
Some weeks back, we had a meeting at work. Where I was seated in the conference room, a lady worked up to me and asked why I was seated that way. I went online and downloaded this image from the godfather movie and showed it to her.

Abeg tell your sister that the sitting position is "Don Corleone - like" and not gay-like.

That is the sitting position for men that matters

2 Likes

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by grandstar(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01
stasius:
Is your sister saying that Psquare is gay too?

There are strong indications he is. The rumour mill is very strong.

That anyway is his life.
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by phemmyflexxy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01
It's a masculine posture until you put your elbow on your knee and gesticulate with fingers while talking...
Peace...
cryno cry
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by HBB1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01
aybabz101:

That sitting position is for both sexes but more accustomed and more befitting to females....

How is crossing your legs more accustomed to females.

🤣

What galaxy are your from?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Ashirioluwa: 10:40pm On Feb 01
drimzsmoke:

Your sister complained because she saw gay tendencies in you, not really because of your sitting posture.

1 Like

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Dminister(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01
Oga sit the way you like and just stop worrying about what people says. I personally prefer sitting like that because it makes me feel Iike I am in charge, It makes feel like the boss.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by FFIA: 10:53pm On Feb 01
Goodlady:

It's just a normal sitting posture. Anybody can sit laidis!
long time kiss
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by dhoncesar(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01
I dnt know if it was for gay or whatever. But I enjoyed sitting that way and I'm comfortable with it... I'm not gay.. I love boobs and ass. And hell yea. I do get allot of gay toasters. Maybe that was why dey do come for me... I'll AV to adjust

drimzsmoke:
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Pauliaette(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01
Honourable men do sit like that bro, don't mind Ur sister. Na So jealousy dey take start
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Atolu01: 11:13pm On Feb 01
Nobody cares.
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by thaoriginator: 11:21pm On Feb 01
Don Cartagena cool
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Honestfrend: 11:28pm On Feb 01
drimzsmoke:

My grandpa sits that way almost all through his life.. And he married wives... No let ur sisters dey whine u..

My grandpa said he has slept with over 250 women.. U already know what that means..

I sit that way more than any guy I have ever met... I believe I inherited that sitting position from him and am not gay..

1 Like

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by InvertedHammer: 11:42pm On Feb 01
immortalcrown:
No gay character in Godfather.
/
But the godfather himself (Marlo Brando) was gay in real life. Just saying...

/
Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by inze(m): 12:04am On Feb 02
GRACEGLORY:

Your elder sister needs to be educated:
So here it is…

Your body communicates nonverbally with each seat you take. This is known as body language.
Powerful individuals occupy more space.
That posture speaks volumes about authority. It might also indicate that you're enclosing yourself in a stronghold.

Graceglory no only dey sell TV but common-sense too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Sitting Position Feminine by Pharaohny: 12:05am On Feb 02
Seriously why are you gay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.