Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) (1507 Views)

My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) by GoldStar59: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
I need cheap Arik ticket from Lagos to J'burg on any of the following dates;
Nov 11th, Nov 12th and Nov 13th. If you can get me one, please leave your details and I will call you back.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) by GoldStar59: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
Any offer?
Re: I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) by tayoTFC(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
bros, google arik air line site to check avaliable cheap ticket , u need no body to tell u this,,,ok
Re: I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) by collinsfbi(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2011
I need cheap Arik ticket from Lagos to J'burg on any of the following dates;
Nov 11th, Nov 12th and Nov 13th. If you can get me one, please leave your details and I will call you back.
Thanks.
You don't need anybody to do this for you, check www.arikair.com or better still, check here for current flight details and amount for 13th Nov. 2011 http://fly.arikair.com/CAB/IBE/SearchResult.aspx Total fare for a return ticket will cost you about NGN 115,272.00 and i think that is the cheapest for now. On the other hand, if anyone can come with anything cheaper than this, then more comments are welcome to help the poster

bros, google arik air line site to check avaliable cheap ticket , u need no body to tell u this,,,ok
Thanks bro

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) by GoldStar59: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
Thanks everyone, i finally got one for 119,800 through an agent.
Re: I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) by collinsfbi(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2011
Thanks everyone, i finally got one for 119,800 through an agent. 

Good for you, anyway,

Gbammmmmmm over and out
Re: I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) by eghost247(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2011

(1) (Reply)

... / What You Need To Know About Using Atms Abroad / Certificate Of Good Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.