Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! (997 Views)

Rokiatu,the Sexiest Nairalander / Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen / @Tima, Lets Respect Ourselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by born2boink(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
CUTE means:
Creating
Useless
Troubles
Everywhere,
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by MrsChima1(f): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=44pt]Somebody is hurting. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

You are lucky Hotie Tima is sick of NL at the moment.

I would have love to see you two argue again.
grin
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=14pt]Jeez! grin grin

I imagine Rokiatu, clicking the thread topic to see a very romantic post directed at her. . . grin grin grin

Sowie. . . cry grin grin[/size]
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

I imagine Rokiatu, clicking the thread topic to see a very romantic post directed at her. . . grin grin grin

ROFL not at all.
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFL not at all.
[size=14pt]By the way, i'm yet to forgive you!. . . [/size]undecided
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
What have I done?
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by Odunnu: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2011
Rokia, what did you do to your man? Dont let 'Tima come between both of you o!
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by Dabss(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexkillz:

exactly what i was thinking lmao
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
yes alinco and ajasco were both cute to tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by AKMoney1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

yes alinco and ajasco were both cute to :p :x

Hey id,this Ȋ̝̊̅§ ak. Still following you wink
Re: Rokiatu N Hoti Tima Are One Of The Most Cute Persons In The Nairaland! by HotieTima(f): 4:13pm On May 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

don't u just love us

jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Thank You; For Everything Nairaland! / Dont Open! Projan / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.