Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ready For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ready For Marriage (80 Views)

***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** / Hookup For Marriage Platform Strictly For Those Ready For Marriage / Singles Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ready For Marriage by 007spartan(m): 3:28am On Feb 02
Hi, I'm Joseph based in Abuja. M, 35, single and ready to mingle with any single lady from any tribe that’s ready and available for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. You can hit me up on 08132969965.

You can go ahead and also drop your relationship request below for the ones searching just like me.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Continue A Conversation When Chatting With Your Crush. / New Guy / Preparing For Courtship: Navigating The Path To Lasting Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.