Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! (942 Views)

We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / In Need Of A Nissan Sunny 1.6slx Hunch Back From Coutonu. / Pls I Need The Cost Of A Toyota Camry 1996 Model From Coutonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by acl200(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2011
Vehicle cleared in Lagos is the Best I will advice you not to go through coutonu because it has no genuine Papers, and avoid Custom wahala on the Road, let us help you clear your car from Lagos port for advice and more info
Contact me
ABIODUN: 08080999930
BB Pin: 2201804F
Acl200@yahoo.com
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
I am sure there are still some genuine cleared rides from Cotonue . . . I think all depends on the agent you deal with.
I do agree that many are being smuggled into Nigeria and evading the customs
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by acl200(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
Fine Coutonu car are very cheap but it has no correct document
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
acl200:

Again, all depends on the agent involved.
Depends on who the buyer is dealing with . . . I am sure there are some honest people that will get it with genuine papers.
Some of the agents are just greedy and have their ways of evading paying the duty, thus the paperless deals . . . .
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
acl200:

Your statement is misleading. Do you mean there are no Cotonou-sourced cars that are brought into Nigeria legally? I feel you're trying to "boost" your client base, at the detriment of all Cotonou dealers. It's also worth noting not all vehicles from the United States or Canada are straight. Right now, your not making much sense.
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by acl200(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
Good cars are in Coutonu but it has no original Paper to back it up then why did you go for it and creating a problems for your self, with different stories at Customs office at Ikeja after customs have collect there cars from them. My advice is that plz stay away from coutoun cars with Lagos cleared cars you are on a Peace of mind. For more advice Contacts acl200@yahoo.com
08080999930 we are here for all your lagos Vehicle
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
acl200:

Good cars are in Coutonu but it has no original Paper to back it up then why did you go for it and creating a problems for your self, with different stories at Customs office at Ikeja after customs have collect there cars from them. My advice is that plz stay away from coutoun cars with Lagos cleared cars you are on a Peace of mind. For more advice Contacts acl200@yahoo.com

You keep repeating same thing, but refuse to agree that not all the rides are without papers, so if they are without papers, how do they get to Cotonue, remember they dont manufacture cars there, they are just a dumping ground like Nigeria.
How do the rides gets to Cotonue?
You need to rephrase your statement, that some of the rides that do come to Nigeria from Cotonue dont have original papers, and you cant blame Cotonue for that, you blame the agents and the corrupt law enforcing folks
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^ He keeps repeating the same thing, as he has nothing to back up his points (if indeed he has any valid points).
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by Emperoh(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^
Thread should be shut. . . .this is another marketing outlet.
he has one already so i do recommend to the Mods that this be shut!!
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by eddy42k(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
@acl200 ,,i disagree sir, thats a selfish way of promotin ur bizness
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by omoluabi1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
calm down guys. I think we are reading different meaning to his post. Perhaps he meant
not all cars from cotonou have complete and legal papers. Let him clarify b4 we pass our judgement. Some folks should stop calling for moderator to shut down a post. Allow moderators to decide which post to stay or to be shut.
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by acl200(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
Am just giving an advice, not condemning the car's over there, some are genuine paper why some are not genuine. Am only giving my advice base on some people experience,don't get me wrong. Thank's
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
acl200:

If you meant your last statement, then rephrase the bold statement above . . . . .
Re: Advice Stay Away From Coutonu Vehcile And Custom Wala! by femmy2010(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2011
acl200:

Am just giving an advice, not condemning the car's over there, some are genuine paper why some are not genuine. Am only giving my advice base on some people experience,don't get me wrong. Thank's

Bruva,always get your facts right before shouting foul.
Vehicles and dutiable goods are not only cleared at our airport and seaports alone but at our land borders with all valid papers issued.
Always get your facts right before shouting foul.

(1)

Sleek And Smooth Kia Sephia Ii, Absolutely Wonderful / Neatly Used 07/08 Nissan Altima / 2008 Terex Rt665 Rough Terrain Crane Available Call 08036471718

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.