Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? (1283 Views)

NYSC "Different Name In My Documents & My BVN" / Bvn Name And Nysc Registration Name / Bvn Issues Regarding Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? by Funke1504: 1:58pm On Feb 02
Good day
Please I have an issue with my names on my bvn and NIN.
I want to change the name on my bvn by removing one and adding another.
For example the name on my bvn is Lola as first name, joy as middle name and ade as last name but the name on my NIN is joy as first name tola as middle name and ade as last name
I would like to remove Lola and make joy first name and use tola as my middle name.
I’ve done affidavit already
What else should be done?
Please
Re: Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? by immortalcrown(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02
Change the name according to how you got the two. Change the name on the one you got first (whether BVN or NIN) before changing the other.
Re: Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? by dawnomike(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02
Funke1504:
Good day
Please I have an issue with my names on my bvn and NIN.
I want to change the name on my bvn by removing one and adding another.
For example the name on my bvn is Lola as first name, joy as middle name and ade as last name but the name on my NIN is joy as first name tola as middle name and ade as last name
I would like to remove Lola and make joy first name and use tola as my middle name.
I’ve done affidavit already
What else should be done?
Please
visit the your bank where you enrolled for your bvn
Re: Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? by Blitzking: 2:18pm On Feb 04
Visit your bank..they will request for you to sign an affidavit and possibly tell u to say ur real name on a national daily.
Re: Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? by Jaccinta: 10:48am On Apr 30
I used two names for Jamb and that's what I also have on my school certificate, my NIN has three names as well as BVN if I make changes on my NIN will it affect my BVN while opening account in the NYSC camp?
Re: Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? by Karofski: 6:03am On May 02
Jaccinta:
I used two names for Jamb and that's what I also have on my school certificate, my NIN has three names as well as BVN if I make changes on my NIN will it affect my BVN while opening account in the NYSC camp?
Try to make your name to be same, either use 3 names in all or 2. If not, it will affect u when registering for nyse.
In my case, I had 2 names in all except my nin which had 3 names. When I wanted to register with batch A2 2024, I could not advance through d pre registration phase. D system response was that there is a name difference in the nin (which have 3names) and dat on their system (d one uploaded by my school and dat of jamb which has 2 names without d middle name). So I couldn't register.
Try to harmonize your names asap
Re: Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? by Jaccinta: 3:59pm
Karofski:

Try to make your name to be same, either use 3 names in all or 2. If not, it will affect u when registering for nyse.
In my case, I had 2 names in all except my nin which had 3 names. When I wanted to register with batch A2 2024, I could not advance through d pre registration phase. D system response was that there is a name difference in the nin (which have 3names) and dat on their system (d one uploaded by my school and dat of jamb which has 2 names without d middle name). So I couldn't register.
Try to harmonize your names asap

How did you solve this, I already removed the third name on NIN, do I have to do the same for BVN
Re: Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? by Karofski: 9:06pm
Jaccinta:

How did you solve this, I already removed the third name on NIN, do I have to do the same for BVN
I had to remove the middle name in the nin since to me it was the easiest option.
I don't know if the bvn will affect the creation of account for nyse. I only know about the nin cos I have experience that one. Though I have a feeling u may not encounter an issue since it between u and the bank u are been assigned to, with the bank sending your details to nyse for payment of allowee. And I believe this details may not include your bvn.
If I may ask, how many names do ur current bank account have?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Singer Phyno's World Brother At Umunya NYSC Camp (photos) / JUST IN!!! N-power Opens Portal For 2018 Online Registration -apply Now / Practical First Aid Training In:abuja,lagos,port-harcourt,warri,ogun & Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.