Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) (34766 Views)

Russia Offers University Admission To Nigerian Students Stuck In Ukraine / UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Image123(m): 11:20am On Feb 03
Where? And why do some people think that they will commit crimes because they are stuck in an elevator? Is it the end of the world? So when you come out of the elevator, life will press REFRESH and nothing will happen? Kids who don't think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by HateBigots: 11:20am On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:
I wish I day stuck in elevator with a girl
Omo na forking straight , I go bang TF outta her
🤡🤡🤡 You just open mouth like fool to expose yourself as a pervert...
Same thing could be done to your mom, wife, sister and daughters

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:23am On Feb 03
flexyrule:
To the tenth floor?
In a country like Nigeria that's the best thing to do, it's better than dying in an elevator.

When you reach house use hot water press your legs and apply deep relief cream.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by flexyrule(m): 11:28am On Feb 03
nairalanda1:

Oh yes!
Toh. Superman, I greet you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by flexyrule(m): 11:29am On Feb 03
Bahamas95:
In a country like Nigeria that's the best thing to do, it's better than dying in an elevator.

When you reach house use hot water press your legs and apply deep relief cream.
What if you work out of an office in the 10th floor, and you need to go up and down three to four times in a day?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by nairalanda1(m): 11:31am On Feb 03
flexyrule:
Toh. Superman, I greet you!
I'm not superman, it is for my health.
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by dettolgel: 11:36am On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

This one is sexually frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by omotola90(m): 11:44am On Feb 03
ShadowMan667:
Gees cool Real Matters right here..

If he is stuck with a lady with big YANNAH inside der then good for him..

WDH MAN!
just take your time to read what you just typed...but slowly

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by omotola90(m): 11:45am On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

free your mental state from sexual imagination...don't let your carnal self let you down

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Didijiji: 11:59am On Feb 03
My worst nightmare

Yuck!!!
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Feb 03
muyico:
notinz work prefect in Nigeria
..abi...NEPA has taken light over there
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Shikena(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03
Dear H-or-ny teenager, your excitement is understandable. However, there is a criminal act called rape and that's what you just fantacized about. It will label you a known criminal for life. In Nigeria, jail term is 14 years if found guilty. Your family would be brought to shame. It is ok to be with a woman, it is not even difficult if you focus on becoming somebody in life, they will flock around you but forcing a woman will destroy your life. Think deeply.

CHRISTFUCKER:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 12:26pm On Feb 03
ShadowMan667:
Gees cool Real Matters right here..

If he is stuck with a lady with big YANNAH inside der then good for him..

WDH MAN!
Do you have brain 🧠
You're speaking like a vagabond !
Grow up and behave like a decent being !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by geoworldedu: 12:28pm On Feb 03
freeGiftOfGod:
They will be fine.

You can indeed gain the whole world, have all the women, the money, all of it, but if it's independent of God's plan, which is Jesus, it will not stand the test of fire in the last days. For all things shall be tested by fire, what shall remain is that which was built on Christ alone. DM
Jesus himself has died and has rot in his grave. Nobody could save his aaarrsee grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 12:30pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

I wish you're stuck next time with your Niece!
So we can actually confirm you're a Peadophile

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Adewale1603(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

look at this idiot, see his reasoning. If you get stuck in elevator with a girl, the next thing is to bang her, as per say the said girl is your girlfriend, what most people do take for granted here in Nigeria, try it in sane clime like America, you'll go to jail straight, just sexual harassing or indecent touching alone, you're a goner.
you think it's every girl outside that's olosho or ashewo, even if she's an olosho, is it free of charge, you'll still pay for the services.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03
Entering or using an elevator in a Nigerian establishment is quite risky, especially if it's a government-owned building.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Absolutely stupid decision!

I wondered why the police are yet to arrest these lazy students who would rather suffocate in a dilapidating elevator than take the stairs.

Do they think this is some developed country or a country that values the life of her citizens? This is a big insult to this great country and it's very unfortunate the police are yet to arrest these students who were too disrespectful to think an ordinary elevator must be working properly.

Why should it when we have more pressing issues like ensuring Mr. Tinubu finishes his 12 years of governance before handing over to another enigma?
lazy student? Why u go buy car... U for dey waka up and down instead

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03
flexyrule:
What if you work out of an office in the 10th floor, and you need to go up and down three to four times in a day?
I must not work there, putting your trust in Nigerian elevators is suicide mission.

In a country that lacks maintenance culture/ doesn't respond to emergency swiftly you got to apply wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by yinkeys(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03
Elevators frighten me
Claustrophobic
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by JustPowerApps(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03
DAMN! He got stuck with that big bam cool No one should quote me abeg, getting stuck with a big y*nch girl is not totally bad cool
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Mohisah: 2:29pm On Feb 03
muyico:
Lol apart from online or in movies, how hv u experienced the foreign countries own?

Anythin machine, man-made is liable to fault, be it new or not
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Drone95(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03
Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 https://sweatco.in/i/michaelayohilarious
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

Baba you tire of fucking as get old. U go fear kpekus.
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by themanderon: 3:32pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

Then if the elevator collapses as a result of you actions and you die what will you tell God?
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Loverboi2cute(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

Pablo stop watching too much Bleep
Go & huzzle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Bluntemperor: 5:45pm On Feb 03
muyico:

Where ?
Which place?
Is it Public or Private elevator?
We are always full of incomplete News!
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by NaijaGoBetter2: 5:49pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

So shall it be
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by themanderon: 8:08pm On Feb 03
Entering an elevator in Nigeria is a risk.
Re: Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) by Yorubafonja: 9:52pm On Feb 03
CHRISTFUCKER:

U get sense at all?, You go just stuck for elevator instead of fighting for survival na to rape someone besides you in the elevator? Are u normal? How old r u, are u that sex sterved?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus / Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.