Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Need Professional Advice Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Professional Advice Please (100 Views)

I Need Advice Please Renting Out My House / Need Professional Architect To Get Your Job Done? Contact Me On 07069331835, / Please I Need A Professional Advice From Hoteliers, Which City Is Good For Hote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Professional Advice Please by ayomilore: 7:37pm On Feb 03
Hello everyone,

Please I need a professional to guide me , I don't want to fall victim of this bricklayer.
He gave me quatation for foundation and block setting to roofing that I will need two loads of sand and one load of gravel to complete it to roofing stage. But after he has taken the settings to lintel he said he needs more money to get gravel meanwhile I gave him 140k and 75k for sand and gravel respectively.

I want to know whether 75k Worth of gravel cannot finish the foundation and lintel of a simple three bedrooms flat.

I will appreciate any input from professional here.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: I Need Professional Advice Please by rafcrown(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03
THE PROFESSIONALS ARE ASLEEP,LIKEOUR SECURITY OPERATIVES .

1 Like

Re: I Need Professional Advice Please by Shahlo(m): 6:35am On Feb 04
ayomilore:
Hello everyone,

Please I need a professional to guide me , I don't want to fall victim of this bricklayer.
He gave me quatation for foundation and block setting to roofing that I will need two loads of sand and one load of gravel to complete it to roofing stage. But after he has taken the settings to lintel he said he needs more money to get gravel meanwhile I gave him 140k and 75k for sand and gravel respectively.

I want to know whether 75k Worth of gravel cannot finish the foundation and lintel of a simple three bedrooms flat.

I will appreciate any input from professional here.

Thank you and God bless.
Hello,
I understand your concerns about the sudden request for more money for gravel after reaching the lintel stage. Whether 75k worth of gravel is sufficient for the foundation and lintel of a three-bedroom flat depends on various factors. It's best to consult another construction professional like a structural engineer for an assessment. Also, review the initial quotation for any discrepancies. Communication with the bricklayer is crucial to avoid misunderstandings. Best of luck with your project, including the roofing contractor alexandria va.

(1) (Reply)

Six Bedroom Detached Villa With BQ For Rent At Apo Legislative Qrts Abuja / 3bedrooms Bungalow For Sale Sitting On 621sqm Off Allen Ikeja / For Sale In Felele Ibadan And Opebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.