Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs (2314 Views)

23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / Evans Denies Telling Police He Is A Kidnapper / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Thissystem: 8:59pm On Feb 03
A 70-year-old dying man revealed to police on his deathbed that he was one of Japan’s most wanted fugitives. He died few days after confession.

The man claimed to be Satoshi Kirishima, a radical extremist behind bombings in the capital who had been on the run for 50 years.

Last week local police were tipped off that he might be sheltering in a hospital not far from Tokyo.

When they questioned the man, he told them that he had been hiding under an alias in Fujisawa City – just an hours drive from Tokyo – for decades.

The man claiming to be Kirishima said he had terminal cancer and wanted to finally admit his real identity before his death.

He apparently revealed details about the bombings that police didn’t know before.

Four days after he was questioned the old man died on Monday – before police could confirm his tale.

DNA tests carried out on him and relatives of the suspect Kirishima were apparently compatible, Japanese outlet Kyodo News reported.

But police refused to confirm those reports.

However National Police Agency chief Yasuhiro Tsuyuki said: “We believe that the man who died at the hospital after claiming to be Satoshi Kirishima was actually the suspect”.

Wanted man Kirishima was part of a militant group that bombed Tokyo repeatedly in the 1970s.

He had been studying at university in Tokyo when he joined an extremist left-wing group called the East Asia Anti-Japan Armed Front (EAAJAF).

Read the full article
https://dailypostngr.com/2024/02/man-on-deathbed-tells-cops-hes-one-of-japans-most-wanted-men-and-was-on-run-for-50-years-but-dies-before-proving-it/

Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Thissystem: 8:59pm On Feb 03
Nawa! This is serious.
Many things are hapenning
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by immortalcrown(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03
I don't know what to say.

But he might make heaven if he asked for forgiveness before his death, especially as he confessed to the police before dying. This is not for those who don't believe there is heaven.

1 Like

Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Visocrate(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03
Pls do like the Nigerian Govt grant him amnesty, rehabilitate him and recycle him into the society
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by talented321: 9:12pm On Feb 03
The stories continues
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Obakoolex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03
After his confession, they sent a silencer to keep him quiet forever undecided

1 Like

Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by franchasofficia: 9:58pm On Feb 03
Hmm
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Femininecaregal(f): 10:44pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by illicit(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03
Oh really
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by wrongman665(m): 1:46am On Feb 04
grin grin grin
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Jeon(f): 4:33am On Feb 04
baba did an opened confession because he wants to see heaven. 😀😀😀😀

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by pps1759(m): 6:56am On Feb 04
When a person is about to die, lies is far from such mouth
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Kingluqman(m): 8:02am On Feb 04
He did well by confessing.. if not, dem go still dey search for the man for like a thousand year grin

The man was like "Na me be this ooo" grin
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by balaclava: 8:34am On Feb 04
"Catch me if you can" part 2 loading.

Nollywood should please stay off this one.

Na beg i dey beg.
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:28am On Feb 04
Jeon:
baba did an opened confession because he wants to see heaven.
😀😀😀😀

More like he wants to be popular because he was dying and no one knows who he was

He wanted fame
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Opintiwa: 9:47am On Feb 04
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a criminal
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Oromoni619: 11:40am On Feb 04
Funny life
Admitting you crime on a dieing bed ? For what purpose

Lol

Tinubu I hey ooo bros

If you're still hungry and you can Stake 1.4odds chat me up ,mk you dey cashout bigtime

High interested stakers only, with a token to render, but if you can arrange it on your own with high discipline no need to chat me up just do it
Na the latest updates we take dey follow up
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by thesicilian: 11:50am On Feb 04
pps1759:
When a person is about to die, lies is far from such mouth
Probably because they think it will increase their chances of entering the same heaven that they were "too smart" to believe in while fully hale and hearty.
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by MrBroke(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
I don't know what to say.

But he might make heaven if he asked for forgiveness before his death, especially as he confessed to the police before dying. This is not for those who don't believe there is heaven.

Heaven way u create abi?
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Akaegwu(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04
Femininecaregal:
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Every day new here
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Raylight2(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04
Visocrate:
Pls do like the Nigerian Govt grant him amnesty, rehabilitate him and recycle him into the society

A dead man?
Re: Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs by Visocrate(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04
Raylight2:

A dead man?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Video of A Thief Caught In LAUTECH Ogbomosho Last night / Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation (photo) / 4 Nigerians Dead After Inhaling Chemical Used In Mixing Cocaine In India(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.