Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This Novel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This Novel (206 Views)

Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off. / Please Where Do I Find This Novel Online / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This Novel by Objectivist04: 11:07pm On Feb 03
There is this novel I read over 20 years ago unfortunately I don't know the name because the copy I read had already lost its cover.
A very interesting novel that I would like to read again.

The main character is a boy called Api aka Api lke, an orphan . One of his friends is chukwuma and the setting is in Port Harcourt.

Pls I need someone who have read the novel to tell me the name, I read it around the year 2000.

(1) (Reply)

A Book To Record Your Thoughts: Shop Amazon For The Best Daily Journal! / E Books / You've The Right Of Expression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.