Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

ATIC Members Back CP Adeoye Led Management Team, Carpet Petitioners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ATIC Members Back CP Adeoye Led Management Team, Carpet Petitioners (186 Views)

ATIC - The Giant Oak Sore Losers Wish To Destroy Is Still Formidable / CP Adeoye Dismisses Disgruntled Petitioners, Says Atic’s Assets Of N20bn Intact / Biography Of Late Veteran Yoruba Actress Alhaja Motunrayo Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATIC Members Back CP Adeoye Led Management Team, Carpet Petitioners by Prisschi: 8:57am On Feb 04
ATIC members Back CP Adeoye Led Management Team, Carpet Petitioners

A good number of Alpha Trust Investment Club (ATIC) have expressed confidence in CP Aderemi Adeoye, the Chairman of Executive Management Team for the way he has piloted the affairs of the club since it was founded in 2018.

The members condemned the protest of a few of them who petitioned the Inspector General of Police alleging that Adeoye was fraudulently diverting and misappropriating the funds of the club amounting to about N20 billion.

The petitioners are just 33 out of the about 1,400 member club.

Adeoye who is also the chairman of the club has since dismissed the petitioners as disgruntled distractors driven by greed and avarice.

The Anambra CP said the asset of the club which was valued at about N20 billion was intact, stable, safe and still growing.

Buy in their separate posts in the Clubs Facebook page, members commended Adeoye for the way he had managed the investment of the club and the level of transparency and consistency he had demonstrated.

A member with the name 'CM JaMeka Adebija' said, "hhose of us who were pioneers knew the integrity of this man and we trusted his judgment from the outset.

"Going forward we have to be more
judicial in admitting people of
questionable and dubious bent into
the club and the people who bring in
such people( because you are only
invited into the club because you
have a relationship with an individual
who is already an ATICian, you shouldalso know their friends very well before inviting them to be members.

You don't bring in someone you don't
know, it must be expressed seriously. So we will not have people with negative vibes that has shaken the club in this past few weeks.

"I have not received my dividend the
new shares i got have not been
confirmed but i do not have
concerns because the one i followed
once paid my dividends from his
pocket when he noticed that i had
not filed in my claims.

"That person is our president CP
Remi Adeoye ll. I am not worried and
never will," he said.

Another member, 'Angela Momoh' described the allegations asv
It is a blatant lies

"Witchcraft no pass like this (sic)
So have they been cooking this all
the while, because it cannot just be
now, the delayed dividends was just
an opportunity for their evil plans to
be set in motion

"We have had several AGMs and
Meet & Greet, none of them brought
their concerns to be addressed
How less than 50 of them think they
can suppress over a thousand of us,
beats the imagination Y'all will crumble," the member said.

On his part, another member, Abimbola Oladipo Adekanmbi said
"I didn't invest in the club with any of
the signatories of the petition as
chairman or under any of their
leadership.

"I invested in the club
under the leadership of Remi
Adeoye ll so why will he be
compelled to disengage from
running the investment, touching or
dealing in any asset belonging to
the club.

"So that people who I don't
even know can run my investment
for me? Common guys! Indeed He
that seated in heaven shall laugh
hahaha," he said.

Qláyínká Lawson simply said, these are the people who would not
mind to cut their nose to spite their
face.

"I Really expected better from a
number of people who are listed
here.

"It is a shame. These ones are what Yoruba people refer to as lepers.

"They cannot milk a cow but can definitely spill milk, ATIC will overcome," he said.

Reacting to the development, Babatunde Adenekan said "For these petitioners to have called
ATIC a Ponzi scheme shows the
pedigree of people they are - blatant,
unscrupulous and conscienceless
liars.

"And many of them will claim to
be Christians and Muslims, wow," he said.

Ozioma B. Nwughala said Adeoye should remain the president of the club and that whenever he steps down as the leader, he will exit the group..

According to him, Once Oga Remi steps down for anyone, no matter who, then that's the beginning of the end because over 80 percent of the membership joined because of
the trust they have in him and
that includes yours truly.

"The day he steps down is the
day people like me will leave the
club," he said.

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Receives Commendation On Transparency In Budget Implementation / United Nation Peace Ambassador Dr. Enape Celebrates IWD In New York City / Maximizing Your Florida Medical License Application Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.