Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Small Businesses I'm Abuja, How Do You Cope With Permits? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Businesses I'm Abuja, How Do You Cope With Permits? (86 Views)

FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism / How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank / How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Businesses I'm Abuja, How Do You Cope With Permits? by babeface3: 9:31am On Feb 04
I opened a small kiosk and the bills served by the authorities are almost more than the capital invested. Environmental services alon is 180, 000. FHA, 20,000 For a small business ?

Who is fooling who in Nigeria?
Re: Small Businesses I'm Abuja, How Do You Cope With Permits? by Redomi(m): 9:40am On Feb 04
In the olden days, they said Oyinbos used to come and buy slaves.
I wish they can come and try it in 2024, immediately they pack their bus, it will be full within few seconds. People will even climb window to enter, some people will forget to call their wives and tell them.
They don't need to buy us as slave again, we are ready to pay them to be their slaves, all we need if for them to take us to their country and be used as slaves
Re: Small Businesses I'm Abuja, How Do You Cope With Permits? by Obierika(m): 11:30am On Feb 04
Redomi:
In the olden days, they said Oyinbos used to come and buy slaves.
I wish they can come and try it in 2024, immediately they pack their bus, it will be full within few seconds. People will even climb window to enter, some people will forget to call their wives and tell them.
They don't need to buy us as slave again, we are ready to pay them to be their slaves, all we need if for them to take us to their country and be used as slaves

grin

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Ogun State / Small Business Startup Ideas For Beginners / Free Shiba Inu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.