Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 (20716 Views)

Bayern Munich Vs PSG UCL (2 - 3) On 7th April 2021 / Porto vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 7th April 2021 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by michaelbelgium(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07
wiseone28:
You are one of us 😍
That will facilitate the sack of the clueless coach and Liverpool staying on top

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by wiseone28: 4:10pm On Apr 07
michaelbelgium:

That will facilitate the sack of the clueless coach and Liverpool staying on top
Be patient and give him more time

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by helinues: 4:10pm On Apr 07
United are yet to have a shot on target.

Pheew
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by ShyDare(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07
Demurray:
Thought man should be wary of set piece ( corners) after what chelsea did for them in the previous match. Man U never learn

They never learn anything, man U concede similar goals all the time. This team stinks, basic things dey hard dem

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by wiseone28: 4:13pm On Apr 07
Who dey home who dey away 😁😁😁😁

See shots

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by seunny4lif(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07
Anthony was good in that last game until Rashford came in
Why don’t it again
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Demurray: 4:16pm On Apr 07
Liverpool should have been 3 * 0 up, with all these numerous shots
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by TonyBby: 4:16pm On Apr 07
helinues:
United are yet to have a shot on target.
Pheew
Shot?. Not even an attempt.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07
Tomorrow, Man United fans in Naija (always Naija) will come and be insulting Andre Onana.

Nigga has literally taken over the mantle from DDG...

He is literally the only United player who comes into games with his head correct. grin

What kinda mentality have United players had since the departure of Sir. Alex Ferguson?!!

Generational Gbese!!! grin

Na to dismantle the entire team and club, and begin from scratch o.

Selling few players every now and then is clearly not working since how many years, and how many coaches?!! Haba!!!

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by skyisthelimit(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07
This Man U team sure lacks a winning mentality, wish they make me swallow my words cos for now they’re still very lucky not to have conceded more goals in this game already.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by helinues: 4:18pm On Apr 07
TonyBby:
Shot?. Not even an attempt.

They should be able to put up some fight in second half, at least to score a goal, whether Liverpool would score more, that will depend on their determination

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by helinues: 4:18pm On Apr 07
HT Manchester United 0 - 1 Liverpool
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by iamtardey: 4:20pm On Apr 07
prinsam30:
I don't even know wetin Rashford dey do for this game

Make dem just sell that Rashford.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by prinsam30: 4:20pm On Apr 07
we av Amad buh this 10 hang chose to play Rashford, Rashford has been sacking coaches yet 10 hang no wan learn, him go hear am very soon make him continue to dey play Rashford
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by StraightGaay: 4:21pm On Apr 07
elasticlala:
Man United go surprise many people today....
They are not as weak as you believe
Yea weaker
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Reussite: 4:21pm On Apr 07
There was a reason I didn't insert Man United amongst the teams that could hamper Liverpool's chances & the first half of what I just watched portrayed that.
United started the game like a team on fire in the first 7 mins but they fizzled out like vapor.
Liverpool themselves were poor, they should have been at least 3 goals up at first half. I hope they become more clinical in front of goal if they intend to win the league.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by ComeToJesus: 4:22pm On Apr 07
A very flat footed and sloppy performance from United whom I gave my whole support to throw spanner into the wheels of Liverpool so Arsenal can be a bit clear.

Man Utd lacks inspiration and there is no libero, no playmaker to hold the ball and distribute.

The glory has truly departed from Man Utd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by prinsam30: 4:23pm On Apr 07
iamtardey:

Make dem just sell that Rashford.

unfortunately they can't and 10 hang don't av the liver to put him in perpetual benching,Rashford is the problem right from Jose morinho era and 10 hang is definitely gonna be sacked bcoz of Rashford

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by AllBusiness(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07
I've been saying it since 2 years now. I will continue to say it. MANCHESTER UNITED IS FINISHED. They're the new old Arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Paraman: 4:23pm On Apr 07
Shey Liverpool won't regret some of the chance they didn't bury in the second half like this sha

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07
For sure 90min will be a shock to Liverpool so ad to make our former Star boy Kai Havertz to continue be on top blue for life
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Dantedasz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07
Half time statistics of Manchester United vs Liverpool tell the story of how are the mighty fallen and how poor a coach Ten Hag is.

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Wordson(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07
I was expecting like 2 goal lead in d first half, considering the number of shots and chances we had..
Abeg! More goals in second half... 3-1 or 4-1..
More goals Liverpool, more goals, we need to teach dem a big lesson angry
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by TonyBby: 4:26pm On Apr 07
helinues:

They should be able to put up some fight in second half, at least to score a goal, whether Liverpool would score more, that will depend on their determination
The twist can be in the second half, Man U can turn the game around with tactical changes. Lets sit back and expects more shocking fantasies. It's called a derby for a reason.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Demurray: 4:26pm On Apr 07
crazygod:
From this game so far, Onana has proven to be one of the best keeper this season.

Hope say no be juju him dey use, 2 or 3 seasons now he juju go spoil as in the case of Eduardo Mendy of Senegal
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by helinues: 4:27pm On Apr 07
TonyBby:
The twist can be in the second half, Man U can turn the game around with tactical changes. Lets sit back and expects more shocking fantasies. It's called a derby for a reason.

When would Bruno have a permanent position to play? If the captain of the team is not having a permanent position, why should the rest of the players stay in their positions?

That's my observation about Man UTD games
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Dexy4yah(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07
Man U is pink
Liverpool is red...the true red devils grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by CrossRhodes: 4:32pm On Apr 07
crazygod:
From this game so far, Onana has proven to be one of the best keeper this season.
Pls list his statistics let's compare with David Raya of arsenal
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by prinsam30: 4:33pm On Apr 07
I know it's not easy for 10 hang buh he's not capable of handling this team is as simple as that
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by Tflex01: 4:35pm On Apr 07
Salah too dey miss clear chances abeg.

Like wtf!
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by prinsam30: 4:36pm On Apr 07
helinues:

When would Bruno have a permanent position to play? If the captain of the team is not having a permanent position, why should the rest of the players stay in their positions?

That's my observation about Man UTD games

even the coach don't av permanent pattern of play
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 7th April 2024 by prinsam30: 4:36pm On Apr 07
aswear Rashford is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man City Ends Chelsea Unbeaten Starts In Impressive Display. / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 0) On 3rd December 2014 / Man City Champions League Ban Lifted Q&A: What It Means For Pep And Their Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.