Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) (51404 Views)

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by pauljumbo: 6:52pm On Feb 05
No official site to buy nigeria own
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Blackestjunior(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05
My 2m is on super eagles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by abobote: 6:53pm On Feb 05
terrezo2002:

Go to Lagos Island. You will see.
I just ordered some for 8k to 13k
8k, are you joking or what?
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Sleekfingers: 6:54pm On Feb 05
terrezo2002:

8 -13k?. You just ordered for fake jersey
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:54pm On Feb 05
After Tyla won at the Grammys, they still want to win at the nations cup.

😀😀😀

2 Likes

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by terrezo2002(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05
Sleekfingers:

8 -13k?. You just ordered for fake jersey
Well, there are different grades. That's what i got
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by terrezo2002(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05
abobote:

8k, are you joking or what?
Too cheap or expensive?
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Sleekfingers: 6:56pm On Feb 05
ednut1:
Nigerians would rather buy fake

How many Nigerians can afford the original?
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by blowjohn(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05
Super eagles shud not play they next game in until all kidnapped victims are rescued

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05
Gadafii:
I beg osimhen and lookman to do wonders and ensure we beat South Africa

Because they already beat us to a Grammy, even tho we had people like asake, Davido, burna boy and ayra star nominated for the same Grammy, na one small 22 yo beat them to it

So that we go get mouth drag them on twitter, football an music is the only bragging right we have right now

Any small thing they already posted a picture of video of tinubu, and there is no way one can defend tinubu anywhere 😭😭😭😂🥴🥴

Nothing special about the Grammys......we've heard repeatedly from music stars that the establishment decides who gets it, and it's not always people who deserve it that get it, in fact, these days, people who deserve it almost never get it.

The AFCON, on the other hand, calls for dedication, teamwork, a tactical bench and sheer sweat and blood.

May the best team win, but I hope it's Naija.

5 Likes

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ViceGovernor: 7:01pm On Feb 05
Eiya it's a pity 😒

3 Likes

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Sleekfingers: 7:02pm On Feb 05
terrezo2002:

Well, there are different grades. That's what i got

Okay...
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Rexnegro(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05
Thisis2raw:
Anything dey like make dem talk or do, come that day we (Nigeria) go beat them.
Don't be overconfident bro .. football has so many surprises to serve man
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by khattab02: 7:07pm On Feb 05
BabbanBura:

Thanks bro, I no trust all these lagos vendors, na only fake human being dem no dey sell for that Lagos
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by UrPapa: 7:08pm On Feb 05
Mourning cloth sef Dey sold out
Things we see in this end of the world era sha

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by KosiGee(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05
terrezo2002:

You wouldn’t get authentic Super Eagles men’s shirt for anything less than N70,000. That’s the green home shirt they’ve been using in Ivory Coast.

The home shirt isn’t even available in Nike website. You can get it at Sportsdirect but it’s the women’s version and men’s small size.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by usagee36: 7:12pm On Feb 05
Nig 5. Sa 0.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Jamestown123: 7:17pm On Feb 05
MzansiCoolio:
The groundswell of support for South Africa's national men's football team, Bafana Bafana, has received after beating World Cup semi-finalists Morocco in the African Cup of Nations has resulted in the white official supporters' replica jersey being sold out.

The two goals scored by Evidence Makgopa and Teboho Mokoena against Morocco to earn Bafana a berth in the Afcon quarterfinals reverberated throughout the country and made cash registers ring with joy.

Le Coq Sportif marketing manager Courtney Williams, while unable to supply sales numbers, confirmed the news to TimesLIVE.

“The support has been amazing and it just accentuates the good sporting news we as South Africans have had in the last year. Banyana made it to the round of 16 in the Women's World Cup, the Boks beat France, England and New Zealand in the Rugby World Cup knockout rounds by one point and then Dricus du Plessis won his UFC title fight on a split decision also by one point,” Williams said.

A winning team is its own best salesperson, he said.

“Our team performed incredibly well so far and the jersey sales fed on that feeling of good hope. The jerseys were sold out almost immediately online.”

Williams is proud of the national team.

“This shows our national resilience, but also the Bafana Bafana resilience. These players recently ended a 15-match unbeaten streak when they lost to Rwanda. Yet nobody made positive noise about their results.

“We are from a nation of one-pointers and Bafana now have a point to prove. We are all very excited about this team and their prospects in the CAF Cup.”

The last and only time South Africa won this tournament was way back in 1996.

“There is a definite spirit of the 1996 team that you can see and feel in our current crop. Their dedication and performance speaks to us as South Africans”

Before the tournament started few gave Bafana a sporting chance.

Le Coq Sportif unveiled an all-white kit that is an alternative jersey for South Africa as they head to the continental tournament to be hosted by Ivory Coast.

This is a departure from the traditional green and gold stripes that have been a signature of Bafana Bafana for years.

The new colours come as South Africa seek inspiration from elsewhere.

Price: 999 rands🇿🇦, 63,000 naira🇳🇬
999 rands is 63,000 naira? F**k Tinubu has finished us.

2 Likes

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Rebuker(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05
Our victory dance ahead of the match, Amapiano derby; Osimhen drops the hint:

https://youtube.com/shorts/KbTXlroLlSU?si=IlgU52sL0EN8nLcF

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Dhury: 7:20pm On Feb 05
So much confidence from Nigerian. Let waiting for the final results between 1.50 odds Nigeria against 7+ odds South Africa .
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by africandollar: 7:21pm On Feb 05
KingLennon:
With all these gra-gra, SA will still collect 2-0 on wednesday cheesy...

You dey whine?! No vex me here o?! angry Na 3-0 minimum we go take deal with dem.

2 Likes

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by ifinger: 7:21pm On Feb 05
This is one match we really need to win to shot these xen0ph0bic south African up

2 Likes

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by africandollar: 7:21pm On Feb 05
The Recording Academy no dey here to do ojoro for them so dem must to collect woto-woto come Wednesday for denying our music artistes that their yeye grammy...SA person sing TikTok song collect grammy compared to our artistes wey dey sell out arenas all over the world with their songs?! angry angry angry As dem take deny Asaka feat. Olamide that grammy na make Oshimen vex dey score anyhow 'cos Olamide na Oshimen best artiste.

2 Likes

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by AngelicBeing: 7:23pm On Feb 05
cheesy
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by victorazy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05
No be Jersey dey play, na tactics

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Starz825(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05
Okwyjesus:

Me l prefer SA to Cape Verde. SA strikers plays rubbish

u are right...na only their keeper sabi...

we go beat them still .....
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Ekumankama1: 7:26pm On Feb 05
Nigeria must print more batch of this jersey.
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by bluefilm: 7:26pm On Feb 05
A Nigeria Côte d'Ivoire finals is what I am seeing.

What a rematch it promises to be!

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by popular101(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05
Peterpanny:
If you like sold out
If you like sold in
Person wa go beat you go still beat you blue and black.

Make them go ask Angola how far,after all the monetary,iphone and one year recharge card promises,them collect abi them no collect,,make una no day wine state.

Charlie,Person wa go beat you go beat you anytime any day.
grin
Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by tellwisdom: 7:28pm On Feb 05
Gadafii:

Any small thing they already posted a picture of video of tinubu, and there is no way one can defend tinubu anywhere 😭😭😭😂🥴🥴

Fraudulent and kleptomaniac president na bragging right na.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Juoflife1(f): 7:30pm On Feb 05
I'm happy they removed Morocco from AFCON, but my super eagles will win.

1 Like

Re: SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) by Didi2d(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05
Gadafii:
I beg osimhen and lookman to do wonders and ensure we beat South Africa

Because they already beat us to a Grammy, even tho we had people like asake, Davido, burna boy and ayra star nominated for the same Grammy, na one small 22 yo beat them to it

So that we go get mouth drag them on twitter, football an music is the only bragging right we have right now

Na our brothers and sisters for South Africa go suffer.
After we beat them, dem go enter Street and start destroying any business belonging to Nigerians.
I hope them behave well this time, After we beat them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? / Ahmed Musa Unveiled At Leicester City / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.