Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (245995 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by fabulousflex(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
pls call for alternative energy source for power stability (08162637286)
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by cexplorer(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dear Nairalanders. Please I'd like to know if I could change my username on Nairaland and how to. Thanks
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by clevvermind(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2015
@lalasticlala
why was i ban from commenting on the politics section? Please, i demand an explanation. I don't think i broke any rules on this forum.
This is democracy and we have the freedom of speech. I don't know why the ban was issued to me, but i think it was because i stand for Jonathan. It is not a must that i must support apc. Let people choose for themselves the party they want to belong to.
Please unban me and let me continue with my campaign. Thanks.
Thanks to oga seun.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mynd44: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2015
Nigga, send them a bloody PM and dont come to disturb this chatroom jare cheesy.....
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Tovot: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Let the poor guy be jare. He is expressing himself.
Mynd44:
Nigga, send them a bloody PM and dont come to disturb this chatroom jare cheesy.....
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by clevvermind(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2015
lalasticlala. unban me in the politics section. do you want to chase me from there?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Fotos01: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good afternoon everyone. Hows ur day coming? Please I want to find out how much a pharmacist should charge as professional fee for his licence being used for importation. Also, how much should he charge per product if they were to be registered in his name. I am told there are standard fees which I dont know and I need to close the discussion with this business people asap. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by reachnaija: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
I need serious bloggers - experienced, fun and professional - 0806 874 7333 / 0902 865 3466
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Tovot: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
PLS ANYONE GOING TO MUSHIN/MOSHALASHI/JIBOWU/IDI-ORO , SHOULD PLS TURN BACK BECAUSE THERE IS SERIOUS FIGHTING GOING ON Between political parties I guess. SHALOM.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by captainflash(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
please nairalander how can i quote a write up without the person's nick name appearing on it?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by WhiteWalker1: 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hi Medunah. cheesy

How are you doing?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Frakpa36: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2015
BEST OPPORTUNITY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
Hello people! I am looking to partner with 25 people who have winning and i-can-do mentality and would like to experience financial freedom by late-march 2015. If you are SERIOUS about changing your circumstances, out of a job, fed up with your current job, open to ideas, coachable and ready to work hard, want to be in a business with no limits to your earning potential, lots of international travels (a major trip to the Sun city by September 2015, plus many more) and the opportunity for the 25 people to earn 30% of the Company's Revenue every month for life among other bonuses and commissions then send your email enquiries to jobprovidersandbizorg@gmail.com! Return on investment is very high as you can break even within your first 1 month. SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE and be ready to start this February so you can join the training and start earning. Though in the present day Nigeria it is pretty hard to trust anyone rest assured this is no FLUKE as testimonies you will hear will marvel you! Please note: "What ever money you will invest still remains yours as you will get it back! A trial will convince you. Just 25 persons...!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by samuelasalu: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
na wa o
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by odinese(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
shocked[sub][/sub]
r231:
Hey All,

I thought i'd create a thread and make it sticky for my fellow Nairaland/General Section forumites where we can mingle, derail and most importantly let your guard down.

The only rule is their is no rule whatsoever so go ahead and enjoy peeps.

PS: Please don't derail other threads. Doing so still attracts a ban
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by KOSMOTV: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nigerias ongoing company Promos at [http://www.promonigeria.co/][/http://www.promonigeria.co/]
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by GetUpdated: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
[OUTBURST AFTERMATH]: Dele Momodu Writes Letter Of Advice To Patience Jonathan
Famed journalist Dele Momodu has written to the First Lady, Patience Jonathan.
Mrs Jonathan had publicly referred to the All Progressive Congress’s presidential candidate, Muhammad .............. http://www.tunandez..com/2015/03/outburst-aftermath-dele-momodu-writes.html

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by GetUpdated: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
lol..... PUPIL suspended from School for dressing like a Star
A school that sparked a row after ‘banning’ a pupil, Lynn Nicholls from entering the school when he turned up dressed as a character from Fifty Shades of Grey........ http://www.tunandez..com/2015/03/lol-pupil-suspended-from-school-for.html

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by GetUpdated: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
BREAKING: New Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Market, Kills At Least 10
AP reports that a suspected boko haram suicide bomber has killed at least 10......... http://www.tunandez..com/2015/03/breaking-new-bomb-blast-in-maiduguri.html

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by RIDWANZAMANI1: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Abgirl83(f): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hi every 1 smiley
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by chimerase2: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Kingtom oya come tell me wetin u do
Upon say na only me and u derail with odas dm ban una com leave me grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by KingTom(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2015
chimerase2:
Kingtom oya come tell me wetin u do
Upon say na only me and u derail with odas dm ban una com leave me grin
What actually happened was that, Vjsmiles said something, I now replied him in my Grandmother's language urhobo, before I could say anything, I was banned for one hour, when I was finally released, Headifunanya quoted me sef, I replied and next thing wey I see, you have been banned till March 26 9:30:55 E pain me ehn!!!!! I now appealed this judgement and it was reversed grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by chimerase2: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2015
KingTom:
What actually happened was that, Vjsmiles said something, I now replied him in my Grandmother's language urhobo, before I could say anything, I was banned for one hour, when I was finally released, Headifunanya quoted me sef, I replied and next thing wey I see, you have been banned till March 26 9:30:55 E pain me ehn!!!!! I now appealed this judgement and it was reversed grin grin grin
lol e be lik I saw dat ua quot u quoted her der was noting wrong in wat u said nah
She is just power drunk
U cum release u? grin
Becos dat prison way u dy deem no gree make I give u beans grin
But seriously I can't be banned like a kid
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by vjsmiles: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2015
KingTom:
bro last night ivyy was the bomb!! grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by KingTom(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2015
chimerase2:
lol e be lik I saw dat ua quot u quoted her der was noting wrong in wat u said nah
She is just power drunk
U cum release u? grin
Becos dat prison way u dy deem no gree make I give u beans grin
But seriously I can't be banned like a kid
It is well IJN grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by KingTom(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
Yes I saw it grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by chimerase2: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
KingTom:
It is well IJN grin
ua nemesis ishiFunaya give u de beans way I give amu to give u wen u dey dat cell yesternight? grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by KingTom(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2015
chimerase2:
ua nemesis ishiFunaya give u de beans way I give amu to give u wen u dey dat cell yesternight? grin
Na boiled corn and water o, she sef eat the beans, thank God say e sour grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ivyy(f): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
KingTom:
Yes I saw it grin

Yet you cldnt congratulate me for winning his heart angry
How mean can one be sad

I smell jealousy grin tongue
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ivyy(f): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
vjsmiles:

My hero kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (72) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.