Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (245923 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by lovinhubby2wife(m): 12:45am On Oct 30, 2016
I have a tecno p9 tablet that was given to me by a colleague before leaving the country for his masters. Everything about the tab is working perfectly fine, but the battery is giving me serious issues, whenever i charge the battery, it charges very slowly like from 1% to 34% takes 4 hours but as soon as it gets to 34% it takes it less than 2 mins to get to 100%. you will just be seeing it counting the percentage right before your very own eyes and in less than 3 minutes it will write charged.
I will then unplug it, and make use of it and while using it, it takes at least 3 hours on heavy usage for the battery to drop from 100-80% but as soon as it gets to 80% it will start to count down as though something is chasing it. whether you use it o or you don't use it the battery will still be dropping percentage till it get to 16% and then suddenly stops the rapid discharge till you get to 11% before it will start again to countdown rapidly in less than 1 minute to 0% then it shuts down.

I have tried 4 different batteries on this tablet as i taught it was the follow come battery but they all ended up having the same charging and discharging problem.

Right now i don't know what else to do as i am really really confused.
As any body ever experienced a similar problem before and how did you manage to fix the problem...

please some one should help me out.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ShareMyFame(m): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Anoziez: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Good afternoon everyone, I need some help pls, will be traveling to maroua camerroon by road, currently in Anambra state, how do I get to Yaoundé by road before taking a flight to maroua pls
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by stranger2000: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
#SelfDevelopment is key... Train your staff and grow your business.... http:///2eGzY12

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by walexyzno(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Who is in the Garden [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by rony4d: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2016
NNN AND NYSC CHRISTMAS PROMO
CORPERS WEEE!!!
GET UP TO #100,000 CASH REWARDS THIS CHRISTMAS
NNN Nigeria is so happy with the performance of users and wants to reward them with the sum of hundred thousand Naira cash this December.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
• Using your referral link, register 100 new users before December 31st 2016.
• You will automatically get 2,000 Naira bonus for every 5 new people you refer.
• Finally, if you can bring up to 100 people. You will get 100,000 Naira cash price.

http://nnn-office.com/get-100000-cash-rewards-christmas/

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by danieonovo: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2016
DO YOU NEED A COMPETENT AND SMART SECURITY GUARD'S? NOT TO WORRY, RELY ON US!

Haspol-jinim LTD is a management firm that recruits and deploys well experienced and trained security guards to companies, private homes and offices. Our security guards are physically and mentally fit, energetically and very intellectual as it is our core value to provide optimum satisfaction to our clients and always forefront to meeting their expectations. We place great emphasis on all our security guards as we guarantee you a better services. join hundreds of various entities who are benefiting from our service today by calling our hotlines for business.

Opening hour: 8am-5pm
Mon-sat
08092231324 or 09024915657
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by daroyal1: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Now officially open for business is Goldmynes Premium Hall - at 6b D’alberto Road Palmgrove estate, Lagos. The Exquisite, Stunning, Spacious, Beautiful Hall can seat 1000 guests and is Fully air conditioned. Perfect for that dream Wedding, Concert & Birthday celebration. If you truly want your event to be special, then come celebrate @ Premium Hall.
Price per day:
Section 1 - 250k (seats 500)
Section 2 - 500k (seats 1000)
(pa system and stage lighting inclusive)

Also available to rent for your occasions are the best:
Live band
Concert Equipments
Pa Systems (Speakers, Mics, Amplifiers etc.)
Stage and Lighting Effects
Entertainment gadgets (pyrotechnics, confetti, smoke machines)
HD Cameras
Multimedia video and Camera screen projectors
Caterers
Photographers & lots more.

Goldmyne Events
Let Us make your dreams come true.
You dream it, we make it.

For bookings and more info.

6b dalberto road, Palmgrove estate, Lagos.
Call 0808 457 9999
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by SweetieConstie(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Hello Iyke, I have sent you a mail...

CC: Iykekelvins
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by SweetieConstie(f): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hello, I have sent you a mail...

CC: Iykekelvins

Iykekelvins!!! Be ignoring my mentions oh... undecided Go and check how many times I have mentioned you today via my posts! angry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by iykekelvins(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Iykekelvins!!! Be ignoring my mentions oh... undecided Go and check how many times I have mentioned you today via my posts! angry
Sweetheart, I've replied your mail na cry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by iykekelvins(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sweetieconstie, I'm sorry the mail didn't deliver.

I had no idea.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by SweetieConstie(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
Sweetieconstie, I'm sorry the mail didn't deliver.

I had no idea.

Sorry about that.. sad Has it now delivered? It's about something quite important though... That's why I was disturbing you to check it and reply ASAP...
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by SweetieConstie(f): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
Sweetheart, I've replied your mail na cry

Seriously? shocked

I'm sorry buh I haven't seen any reply na... cry
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by SweetieConstie(f): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Good morning, Iyke... smiley

Please, mail me your FB username ASAP so I could tell you about what I was tryna tell you via mail yesterday... It's an important issue...

Thank you. CC: Iykekelvins
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by SweetieConstie(f): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Good morning, Iyke... smiley

Please, mail me your FB username ASAP so I could tell you about what I was tryna tell you via mail yesterday... It's an important issue...

Thank you. CC: Iykekelvins
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by adeshmoore: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2016
How about an account that makes you save more and gives you the chance to win N1m in a quarterly draw? It's UnionKorrect! Can be linked also to your savings account. Apply here /I9ciiV
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by adeshmoore: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2016
How about an account that makes you save more and gives you the chance to win N1m in a quarterly draw? It's UnionKorrect! Can also be linked to your savings account.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by adeshmoore: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2016
How about an account that makes you save more and gives you the chance to win N1m in a quarterly draw? It's UnionKorrect! Can also be linked to your savings account. Apply here https://www.unionbankng.com/individual/savings-accounts/
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AidilZ: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AidilZ: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by adeshmoore: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Have you tried UNIONBANK's Smart banking? Visit a smart Banking centre for automated self-service account opening and smooth customer service experience via live video chat.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Luwatea: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Funaab freshout forum
This is a forum created for the fresh bloods coming and the returning students into the federal university of agriculture Abeokuta.....
Here on dz platform you get to be updated on the goings on the school Admission sort outs
Most especially Accommodation offers
(refreshing, cool,electricity supply, 247 water supply,standby generator for immediate backup. ........ For ur self-con, single room, flat........at any Area ››Gate/oluwo/isolu/Camp‹‹
Don't hesitate to buzz us on this digits.....

+2349034027695
+23408119709791
, ..

Feel free to call us anytime please.... You don't wanna be left out am sure, so what are you still waiting for.... .

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Diamenykef(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Please guys I'm kinda new here

can someone show me how to make a post pls. Tnk u sad
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by KealDrogo: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nairaland Moderators! I can't create a Topic, for the past months I registered i can't create any topic. Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (72) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.