Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (246356 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by GloriousGbola: 4:11pm On Apr 29
InquisitiveRat:
shut up dumbass.
Not everyone is stupid and silly enough to post their profession on this forum.
Most of us here are basking in the zenith of our respective careers and I don't need to announce to Ishilove Pocohantas Mariangeles or Folake4u that I'm a medical doctor so as to lay them. That's a simp mentality
We make our money in reality silently and don't show off or blow a trumpet in this faceless forum and don't need to show case it cos in reality asides nairaland there are classy girls in the real world and I roll with such and not some behind the scenes ladies on nairaland, do you even know how they look like?
Engineer my foot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you a doctor cheesy cheesy cheesy

you think a doctor has time to be as jobless as you are?

you think a doctor is so sex starved and desperate that he spends all his time stalking people up an down cheesy cheesy cheesy

you really are mentally challenged

do you even know how many years people spend in medical school ad how stressful it is cheesy cheesy cheesy

my paddy to sure is a doctor . i shared a room with medical students from 100l to 300L

if you want to form profession, stop embarrassing your self - before you say something really stupid like you have a 2'1 in medicine cheesy cheesy cheesy

look at this unserious thing besmirching the medical profession.

this one that got D7 parallel in waec cry

the internet is a wonderful place sha. every jobless confused lout can soend a few minutes pretending to be something he is not

i am sure you will tell us you are a gynecologist - because that is the only way women would allow your creepy , molester lookin arse near them . an ordeal we have to go through cry cry cry. even when you pretend, you are a creepy undesirable douche cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Apr 29
GloriousGbola:

you think a doctor is so sex starved and desperate that he spends all his time stalking people up an down cheesy cheesy cheesy

do you even know how many years people spend in medical school ad how stressful it is cheesy cheesy cheesy

my paddy to sure is a doctor . i shared a room with medical students from 100l to 300L

if you want to form profession, stop embarrassing your self - before you say something really stupid like you have a 2'1 in medicine cheesy cheesy cheesy

the internet is a wonderful place sha. every jobless confused lout can soend a few minutes pretending to be something he is not

i am sure you will tell us you are a gynecologist - because that is the only way women would allow your creepy , molester lookin arse near them . an ordeal we have to go through cry cry cry. even when you pretend, you are a creepy undesirable douche cry cry
I brayed laughter all over the place
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by folake4u(f): 4:46pm On Apr 29
GloriousGbola:

G.G, you're mouthed oh. grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Proserpina: 5:01pm On Apr 29
folake4u:

Like he just dey give them back to back grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by folake4u(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
Like he just dey give them back to back grin grin grin

It serves them right. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by GloriousGbola: 5:07pm On Apr 29
folake4u:

i be doctor pikin, my sister na doctor - my day one bros from way back na doctor. if i was more patient i would have been a doctor too but my old man said i no get empathy angry cry

me when patient complains of pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7POMqWRBc
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by folake4u(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29
GloriousGbola:

i be doctor pikin, my sister na doctor - my day one bros from way back na doctor. if i was more patient i would have been a doctor too but my old man said i no get empathy angry cry

me when patient complains of pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7POMqWRBc

😂😂😂😂😂your father really know him pikin. You're ruthless indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Proserpina: 5:15pm On Apr 29
folake4u:

It serves them right. grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by folake4u(f): 5:23pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
cheesy grin grin grin

The troll called himself a doctor. I laughed ehn cos even medical students on Nairaland aren't regularly online, talkless trolling.

A very daft troll.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by GloriousGbola: 6:10pm On Apr 29
Proserpinaa:
Jeez. Typing all these long epistle really makes it obvious that you seemed more jobless than the said troll grin

the only thing you can do is create clones of others and do a bad job of it cry cry cry

you are the kind of person who if you are dubbing in exam you will copy the dubees name join cry cry

olodo rabata

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by folake4u(f): 6:12pm On Apr 29
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Proserpina: 8:35pm On Apr 29
folake4u:

The troll called himself a doctor. I laughed ehn cos even medical students on Nairaland aren't regularly online, talkless trolling.

A very daft troll.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I believe he has been handled

Thank you for calling my attention to it.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by folake4u(f): 9:00pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I believe he has been handled

Thank you for calling my attention to it.

You're welcome. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by KarinaMurillo: 12:57am On May 08
Hey there,
I just had to share some incredible news with you. This year I lost a significant amount of Bitcoin to a fake Forex Investment Company. Well, guess what? I managed to recover all of it—3.26476 BTC, thanks to Daniel Meuli Web Recovery. I can't even begin to express how relieved I am. It was such a nightmare dealing with the aftermath of being scammed, but hiring Daniel Meuli Web Recovery was hands down one of the best decisions I've made this year. Their team of professionals and hackers went above and beyond to help me track down and retrieve my funds. It was like having a group of superheroes fighting on my behalf. Their expertise and dedication truly set them apart. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation—losing funds to some shady scheme—I wholeheartedly recommend contacting Daniel Meuli Web Recovery. Trust me, they're the best in the market. Their track record speaks for itself, and my experience with them has been exceptional. I can't thank them enough for what they've done for me. Knowing that my hard-earned money is back where it belongs is like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. So, if you ever find yourself in a bind, don't hesitate to give Daniel Meuli Web Recovery a call. They're real pros at what they do, and they'll have your back every step of the way. I'm just so grateful that my funds were recovered through their support. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions, but thanks to them, I can finally breathe easy again. Anyway, I just had to share the good news with you. Thanks to Daniel Meuli Web Recovery, they are the real deal when it comes to getting back what's rightfully yours.   

Telegram  + 39 35 12 01 35 28        Email hire us @ danielmeulirecoverywizard. online      Website www danielmeulirecoverywizard. online
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by marionmoode(f): 3:42am On May 08
We Deliver Several Types of Package for tinder PVA Account. Fully Fresh Gmail Account is Provided and 100% Money Back Guaranteed. Choose Your Desired Package Below..buy tinder accounts
buy snapchat accounts

buy pinterest accounts
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by eTroll: 8:52am On May 15
Farfalla:

They really are children.
Hi!
How come I don't know you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.