Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Think This Hook Up Girl Has Feelings For Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Think This Hook Up Girl Has Feelings For Me (237 Views)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Guyz And Girlz In Benin. / Hook Up Zone For Sokoto Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Hook Up Girl Has Feelings For Me by HelpfulBro: 1:54pm On Feb 05
It's been a while since I shared my sexcapades but here's one today

So of recent I've been having issues with cumming during sex but my dick always remains hard and I can keep trusting and hitting for hours in different motions as I don't get tired at all....

I recently meet this hook-up babe and she's slim and pretty, she's a talkative to me but I don't mind. When we first met, she was quiet then I started talking to her as I don't really treat these hook up babes anyhow, I just treat them like normal babes.....

After few questions from me before you know it she started talking and talking and showing so many things about herself then she said she's just doing it because she wants to pay for something concerning her school. So she said she needs to take bullet before we start which she did then she started giving me BJ

After BJ I felt her pussy and she was dry so as a boy who loves women I took her and started sucking her tits then before you knew it she was moaning so much 😁🤤 and her moans turned me on damn....

Then she was so wet and she came untop of me and started riding which after we switched to missionary and I started stroking her and hitting from different angles and damn this girl enjoyed it. I can remember she will moan so loudly at times and then the pussy would get so wet like there water in it, this happened 2 or 3 times

We went on for close to 2 hours non stop until she said her pussy is injured due to the condom that burst and she's very tired. So she tried giving me hand job but she just slept on my arms instead then in the morning she left

But the issue now is recently she's be texting alot asking where I am, there was a day I wanted to match another babe but that one disappointed and when I told her she said she could come after telling me she was sick and then on her period at 9pm.

She Sha came that night but I felt I different setting, she asking me to lay down on her because of the police issue I had that night and she was rubbing my head then she said she will let me Bleep raw even though she's about to see her period and she put cotton wool in there while I started sucking her tits and gave her slow missionary as she said that's what she likes and she was moaning and calling my name then after that watery feeling in her pussy she was starting asking me to get off that her period is already here

I was pissed Sha but when we were on the bed she saw my phone asked me why I didn't save her as "my love" or something special and I just dey look the babe 😑 when I got home she con dey message me to change my profile picture, abeg I dey safe so? Or has it ever happened that an olosho does this to anyone?
Re: I Think This Hook Up Girl Has Feelings For Me by ValCon888: 2:02pm On Feb 05
Mumu.
Re: I Think This Hook Up Girl Has Feelings For Me by StPete: 2:09pm On Feb 05
If you really want to know if she has fallen in love, cut down on the money you both agree on (eg if you agree 5k for sex, cut am down to 3k when paying her) If she change am for you, just know say she Dey use you play and the love is as fake as plastic boobs
Re: I Think This Hook Up Girl Has Feelings For Me by HelpfulBro: 7:06pm On Feb 05
StPete:
If you really want to know if she has fallen in love, cut down on the money you both agree on (eg if you agree 5k for sex, cut am down to 3k when paying her) If she change am for you, just know say she Dey use you play and the love is as fake as plastic boobs
you nor lie my guy, me nor fit fall for the tricks
Re: I Think This Hook Up Girl Has Feelings For Me by HelpfulBro: 7:10pm On Feb 05
ValCon888:
Mumu.
sorry Bros na question i ask

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Honey / Can Someone Love Forever? / Match-making Platform Strictly For Ladies And Men Who Are Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.