Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Webmaster Tactics-i Hate It Indeed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster Tactics-i Hate It Indeed (583 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Commenting On Tech Blogs? / 10 Free Tactics To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / What I Hate About Nigerian Web Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Tactics-i Hate It Indeed by charlso1(m): 5:20am On Nov 09, 2011
I was just testing some tricks to be recognized in search engine since i finished attending success digest workshop. i found out that one of the tricks i tested in my new blog works, http://youngbusinessentrepreneurs.com, but others are not showing good result. The one that works is setting up a blog and adding quality contents to it everyday and submitting the articles to ezine directories. Just in three months, i jumped from 24,345,610 to 1,156,190 at alexa traffic site (global traffic) and 5903 to 2581 (Nigeria traffic stat). Here is what i learned about search engine: Search engine behaves stupidly when you think and act stupidly.
Re: Webmaster Tactics-i Hate It Indeed by charlso1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
You can see it Yourself how i have been ranking well. Today being 11 Nov. I have move to 812322 in alexa ranking. I am targeting to reach 400000 in ranking before the end of this month and am using free traffic to achieve this

(1) (Reply)

Back-links Are An Integral Part Of The Optimization Of Your Web Site. / Why Buy Cars In Nigeria? Best Offer You Can Ever Get / I Ll Get The Softwares For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.