Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

I'm Looking For Book Stores In Abuja - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'm Looking For Book Stores In Abuja (6270 Views)

5 Success Tips For Book Retailing In Nigeria / Nairaland Page For Book Lovers / The Love For Book Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For Book Stores In Abuja by Xfactor2(f): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2011
Please help.
Re: I'm Looking For Book Stores In Abuja by MyneWhite1(f): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
Booksellers, City Plaza in Area 11/Garki 2
Silverbird Galleria, In the Cinema Complex, 4th floor
Pen and Pages, White House Plaza WUSE II opposite Celebrations
Re: I'm Looking For Book Stores In Abuja by Xfactor2(f): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
Thank you Myne smiley
Re: I'm Looking For Book Stores In Abuja by notaro19: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
pls are there any good bookshops that have novels in abuja aside from the ones mentioned?
Re: I'm Looking For Book Stores In Abuja by kwaifa23(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
TARBIYAH BOOKS PLUS

ADDRESS
21 Blantyre Street, 3rd Floor,
Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse 2, Abuja.

CONTACT US
Phone: +234 817 989 9990
Phone: +234 817 989 9991

We are a leading supplier of best-selling Islamic Books and Non-Islamic Books (Qurans, Hadith, Seerah), Games, Puzzles, DVDs and learning aids. Children's books
Buy our products online or in-store at: https://tarbiyahbooksplus.com
Re: I'm Looking For Book Stores In Abuja by six33fourng: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

My Book Of Inspiration / "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story / Just For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.