Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles (657 Views)

Patrice Motsepe Elected CAF President / DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad Arrested In Paris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles by Dotng: 3:00pm On Feb 06
CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles In AFCON Semi Final — Moroccan Publication Alleges

Ahead of tomorrow's Africa Cup of Nations semi final game between Nigeria and South Africa, the president of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) Dr. Patrice Motsepe has been accused of using his presence to aid South Africa at the tournament, OwnGoalNigeria.comreports.

Morocco were knocked out of the ongoing
tournament by the South Africa in the round of 16 and their exit has been linked with the presence Motsepe in the game according to a respected media outlet in the country.

The allegations against the president who is a South African was made by Moroccan publication SATV. ma_ saying his presence is making decisions to favour his country which is contrary to the norms of the tournament.

“Many of those interested in the Africa Cup of Nations in lvory Coast and sports analysts noted that the president of CAF ( Patrice) Motsepe attends most of the matches of his country’s South African national team, and wondered whether his attendance was intentional.

" Despite the difference of mobility due to the playing of his team in several stadiums, after his move to San Pedro to face Morocco and from the city of Yamoussoukro to face Cape Verde, which made many followers consider his presence could put strong pressure on the referees at the stadium and the rulers, and therefore influence their decisions, which may bring the game out of its sports nature”, the website noted.

Despite the allegations Motsepe is expected to watch the game tomorrow despite as he has been ever present in all knock out games of the tournament so far.

Mohammed Mowiz Suleiman

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/02/06/caf-president-will-make-sure-south-africa-beat-super-eagles-in-afcon-semi-final-moroccan-publication-alleges/
Re: CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles by Xscape1993(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06
I don't care. The Eagles are definitely coming home with the cup.

3 Likes

Re: CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles by MzansiCoolio: 3:08pm On Feb 06
Fake news from 2 countries that hate SA the most - Nigeria and Morocco.

If I had to play along to this disinformation campaign, I'd say it's our time to eat. Our president, our rules🇿🇦. Isn't it how its done up there in north africa?👎🏾
Re: CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles by Deogratiasfx: 3:12pm On Feb 06
So it was the CAF president who made Cape Verde to miss 4 Penalties. Osimhen is fit to Play tomorrow o. We don't want any excuse again o

2 Likes

Re: CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles by matify83: 3:13pm On Feb 06
Let him wear jersey now!!

1 Like

Re: CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles by Kurugu92(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06
Refrees in this year afcon are impartial and I don't think tomorrow game will be different
Re: CAF President Will Make Sure South Africa Beat Super Eagles by Sparrk007(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:
Fake news from 2 countries that hate SA the most - Nigeria and Morocco.

If I had to play along to this disinformation campaign, I'd say it's our time to eat. Our president, our rules🇿🇦. Isn't it how its done up there in north africa?👎🏾
Who open gate for this one

(1) (Reply)

Sunday's Psl Betting Preview / Who Win This Year Premiership / Clumpsy Eagles Which Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.