Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? (20529 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08
Beer with him
Allsmilez999:
Bear with him.
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Love800(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08
Do u knw hw someone can get employed in a radio?
Kinzo0917:

Wazobia no get level. But u can still try dem sha

The only radio 📻 station that solves problem is human rights radio 📻 Abuja. And ordinary president is the man. He not only solve problems, but his assistance is second to none
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Shokoloko(f): 2:09pm On Feb 08
Standstrong:

He's coming back till after two weeks. With the way I'm feeling, how would I continue to live with the present health state the next two weeks or more without going to hospital? I pray the cold is not pneumonia.
Where do you want to go for the test or have you been tested already?
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by aliscomonaj: 2:09pm On Feb 08
If there is no sack letter. Let it go maturely. He/she will come back to his/her senses.
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Love800(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08
Bros abeg 1k will do for me.
Go through my profile and see my suffering lamentations.
AgbadoDie:
Sorry, Bro.
That's the hell we see in workplaces in Nigeria.

I will advice you to try any means possible which if I have, I will send you 30k asap for you to use hold yourself for the main time and stop that work.

Nigerian employees don't care about their staff. So, you too, GEE, don't give a Bleep about the job.

That's how my boss here does although, he can't lay his hands on me. But since I have known him as an insatiable human being, I just carry Klin and Water wash my hands of trying to please him. Once I take my February salary now, I don japa from his company
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by faceland: 2:11pm On Feb 08
I would collect my exact salary as shortage and walk off.

Let him go to police and explain how the shortage is equal to two months salary he didn't pay.

Any private business that doesn't pay salary on time is about to crash. Leave the sinking ship.

If you are justified, you would have confidence... You can't spend more than one night in cell, by the time they calculate shortage and see salary balance it, everyone would go their separate ways.

The best move is take 3 months salary so you sign undertaking to work till end of month without pay and also train your replacement.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Jokkarm2: 2:13pm On Feb 08
if you have evidences, record, videos, report him to human right lawyer . he will be invited for all these acts.
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by yahoodetector: 2:16pm On Feb 08
Meerahbel:
Download the app

What if he doesn't have data?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by blackmantis: 2:23pm On Feb 08
If I were you, the day he poured drink on me is the day he would pay me in full and the day I am leaving.

He will see madness greater than his own.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Sammy5413(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08
Slap him/her and lose ur job
Ur integrity matters!

But wait for a sec, what would ur boss be doing with beer during Wrkin hours
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by JeoCutie(f): 2:37pm On Feb 08
Standstrong:

I don't have followers on there. Who and who should I tag there?

Report to gistlover on Instagram @gistloverblog_mediaoutlet
Call him out on Twitter with his pictures..you don’t need to have followers.
How can you work and not get paid for over 2 months that’s wickedness! You still dey chop slap on top and you’re still calm. The man doesn’t give 2Fs about you so why should you?
Stop working immediately. Send him a text that if he doesn’t pay you before the weekend for the 2 months he owes you..you’ll call him out with gistlover and onTwitter

1 Like

Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Sirianese: 2:39pm On Feb 08
Nothing

Unless you've found another job
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by spartachico(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08
I’m sure he has bear with him but maybe he should switch to beer with him grin
Allsmilez999:
Bear with him.
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by olaJako(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08
The truth is, you can't be needing advise from here. Sit down and clear your mind by deciding what next. Don't use another broken mind to amend yours.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by hakbab: 3:11pm On Feb 08
If you can get the CCTV footage of the assort fine I believe the hotel should have CCTV then take it to social media. That is gragra will stop.
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by gentlesinna(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08
Break bottle for the bastard head
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Kinzo0917(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08
Love800:
Do u knw hw someone can get employed in a radio?

Na 4 u to apply na
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08
Are you a weakling? Why will a man pour beer on you? Dehumanizing you because he's your employer?

Go on Twitter, anonymously drag his hotel. He will lose patronage.
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by ericmor: 3:31pm On Feb 08
hakbab:
If you can get the CCTV footage of the assort fine I believe the hotel should have CCTV then take it to social media. That is gragra will stop.

And you think he will release the CCTV? Only if the CCTV is handle by another person and the person is also ready to expose him for his abusive behaviour on staffs. But remember, Nigerians of today don't risk their job and life for anybody o. It only take the grace of God for the poor to challenge the rich and get justice now
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08
Standstrong:
I'm being seriously abuse at my current place of work by my boss.

I work in a hotel, one day in, one day out.

I started working there October last year, and I received the October salary ending of November after so much deductions that took almost 40% of what supposed to the salary. I received November salary middle of December (same thing) and since then, no payment again. We are in February and I have needs for the money.

Just in case he had forgotten, I earlier on reminded him of December salary and he didn't say a thing.

Due to my exposure in the hotel, over time, I'm experiencing some negative changes on my health.

At the close of work, I have no where else to sleep than to prepare a place at the open bar and that is where I sleep.

Cool air and mosquitoes deal with me to no small measure. As a result, I have been sick of constant malaria/typhoid and apparently, cold.

The cold part is evident at the constant chest pain and difficulty in breathing I have and sometimes I'm almost down completely due to it. I can't even carry myself to do what I'm supposed to do due to serious chest pains.

With all the symptoms of bad health, I need to visit hospital for care. So last week, knowing he was about to travel, I went to remind him of my salary so I can visit hospital. Since I know he's someone with anger issue, first, I pleaded he shouldn't be mad at me for approaching him concerning the matter. So he pretended to be calm but the moment I mentioned my salary, he went mad and emptied the whole glass of beer he was drinking on me, not minding the white shirt I was putting on.

Not just doing that, he stood up violently as though he wanted to slap me (have done that before) and that was when I shifted away from the place, with my whole body in mess.

The following day, he travelled. I thought he was going to pay me (even pay off) before traveling but he didn't.

With all the abuse and more going on in the place, I want to stop the work even though I have nothing else at hand now.

Some people are saying I should stop the work forthwith and "treat his f"up", but I don't understand what that means and I'm not ready for anything violence or will lead to someone else.

I just want to get my 2 months+ salary immediately so I can go to the hospital and check my health. I know how I am feeling inside me and life is only one. He can keep his job with abuse.

Na poverty and unemployment cause am.

How much is even the salary? Upon all the suffering in the place?

Please what is the best thing for me to do now?

Note: "treating his fk'up" is no option at all.

Now waoo, where is your location?
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Kevineleven(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08
Na see finish cause am
Had it been you carry yourself with some respect , he wouldn't have tried such, you shouldn't let people treat you any how because of poverty.
As for me, you pour beer on me on top salary wey I work, na that day I go resign but not b4 I smash bottle on his head, I rather put up with hunger than suffer such insult.
Don't know about you bro but start looking for another job, leave that place and in your new job, don't allow see finish, carry yourself with respect , dress neat and simple, don't allow your hair to grow anyhow, talk slowly.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by justloo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08
Hi,

Get in touch. Send me an email. You need to get treated first. Then I will tell you who to tag on X.

Justloo
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Standstrong: 3:53pm On Feb 08
DaddyGngeess:

Now waoo, where is your location?

Abia state
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Standstrong: 3:56pm On Feb 08
Shokoloko:

Where do you want to go for the test or have you been tested already?

I'm yet to go
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Standstrong: 4:01pm On Feb 08
deavicky:
go put nail for his motor tire make he for match am. Go meet those people wah they charge battery make them give u acid. Then begin they pour the acid inside the washing machine when them they wash their bedsheets. Continue till all the bedsheets in the hotel scatter.buy salt like #200 pour am inside their generator.this one require some technicalities if not I for say make u put hydrogen sulphide inside all the air conditioners.

shocked shocked shocked

Sir, I might be a calm but I'm not a wicked persom
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by tochez24(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by tochez24(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08
Standstrong:

I started working there October last year, and I received the October salary ending of November after so much deductions that took almost 40% of what supposed to the salary. I received November salary middle of December (same thing) and since then, no payment again. We are in February and I have needs for the money.

Just in case he had forgotten, I earlier on reminded him of December salary and he didn't say a thing.

Due to my exposure in the hotel, over time, I'm experiencing some negative changes on my health.

At the close of work, I have no where else to sleep than to prepare a place at the open bar and that is where I sleep.

Cool air and mosquitoes deal with me to no small measure. As a result, I have been sick of constant malaria/typhoid and apparently, cold.

The cold part is evident at the constant chest pain and difficulty in breathing I have and sometimes I'm almost down completely due to it. I can't even carry myself to do what I'm supposed to do due to serious chest pains.

With all the symptoms of bad health, I need to visit hospital for care. So last week, knowing he was about to travel, I went to remind him of my salary so I can visit hospital. Since I know he's someone with anger issue, first, I pleaded he shouldn't be mad at me for approaching him concerning the matter. So he pretended to be calm but the moment I mentioned my salary, he went mad and emptied the whole glass of beer he was drinking on me, not minding the white shirt I was putting on.

Not just doing that, he stood up violently as though he wanted to slap me (have done that before) and that was when I shifted away from the place, with my whole body in mess.

The following day, he travelled. I thought he was going to pay me (even pay off) before traveling but he didn't.

With all the abuse and more going on in the place, I want to stop the work even though I have nothing else at hand now.

Some people are saying I should stop the work forthwith and "treat his f"up", but I don't understand what that means and I'm not ready for anything violence or will lead to someone else.

I just want to get my 2 months+ salary immediately so I can go to the hospital and check my health. I know how I am feeling inside me and life is only one. He can keep his job with abuse.

Oga there's no better way to treat a wicked person except with an equal measurement of wickedness⚠️

This life is not for the weak i tell you💯

Collect a whole day or two days sales and move on simple.... Depending on your wickedness♂️... For me i might even kidnap him join😠

You work in a hotel therefore you should have a reasonable amount of a day sales, collect the money and move to a different state and begin afresh✅✅

I don't need to start explaining in details but believe me i have dealt with people more wicked than your boss in my past and I have no regrets whatsoever i tell you.

Me?? You pour beer on me?? Nah die you dey nah.... I will ruin you in a Jeffy💯

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08
Standstrong:

Abia state

That is where they are beating, slapping for salary that will not even be upto 20k self, God will help i would have love to send u money to treat urself but who knows if this your story na true self, i have learned alot of lessons here
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by Beey(f): 4:26pm On Feb 08
Standstrong:

Contact Brekete Family, the ordinary president. People are so wicked & arrogant. People are toiling for his business, but when it’s time to pay their dues, he becomes abusive. May God have mercy on Africa!
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by idonhammer: 4:28pm On Feb 08
Too bad, oya send aza make I waya you 10k make you take hold body first while waiting for your wicked boss to pay you

Meanwhile,Codedly start looking for another job o.

Standstrong:

Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by AgbadoDie: 4:58pm On Feb 08
Love800:
Bros abeg 1k will do for me.
Go through my profile and see my suffering lamentations.

Drop aza
Re: My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do? by TheGift: 5:15pm On Feb 08
Standstrong:
I'm tired of this life

Don’t give up. Private Message me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / Is This Recruitment About Applicant Paying Money?? / Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.