Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Flat For Sale In Iba Housing Estate Ojo Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flat For Sale In Iba Housing Estate Ojo Lagos (88 Views)

FLAT FOR SALE IN IBA HOUSING ESTATE FROM 3M TO 7M. / Tank Farm Owned By Stallionaire On Fire In Ojo, Lagos (photos) / Parklane Residential Estate,ojo,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flat For Sale In Iba Housing Estate Ojo Lagos by HouseAgentNL: 10:24pm On Feb 06
Iba Housing Estate Ojo Lagos, is an estate that comes with the same building structure and design separated by zones that comprise of ZONE (A, B, C, D, F, GRA), and in each of these zones, the building is located within the zone by its plot number, block and flat, I will brack it down in my little way.
PLOT: This indicates the plot of land the building was built on, eg plot 454, plot 323, etc.
BLOCK: This indicates the side of the plot which is divided by 2 and the blocks can be known by their plot number, eg plot 454, block 543, plot 323, block 432.
FLAT: This indicates flat in the block because the block comes with 6 flats, 2 flats on each floor that can be described as up floor, middle floor, and down the floor.

COST OF FLAT IN EACH FLAT IN A BLOCK
A flat comes with 1 parlor, 3 bedrooms with a master bedroom,2bathroom and kitchen.
flats on the upper floor cost 3.5 to 6 million, the price changes due to the roofing and upgrades in the flat.
flats on the middle floor cost from 4 to 7 million, and these flats don't have roofing.
flats on the ground floor cost from 4 to 8 million, like the miidle flat, the ground floor has no roofing, you can fence and demarcate yourself from others and live a private life in the estate.

ABOUT THE ESTATE
The estate is fenced with one way for entry for cars, and 4 ways of entry for people and has a Primary and Secondary government school, estate market,
field, car park for your cars, volleyball, gym, st augustine catholic church, a central mosque that has a school, redeem christain of god church, four square church, events renting ground for occasions, etc, the estate is close to Lagos state university, Alaba international,
igando, iba, etc. The estate is very safe and light is run by a prepaid meter with constant light compared to other estates close to her.
NOTE:
i have been in the estate for over 33 year when the estate was not too know by people, i was one of the first ownners of a flat in the estate, i know the in and out the place and you can become a house ownner with less than 3 to 5 million with rest mind that your house or flat is safe from demolishing due to some fake land sellers in with lagos,
chat me on whatsapps only, i will reply your message in due time, so arrangement can be made if u want to rent or buy a property here in the estate.
whatsapp only.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom TO-LET / Why Should I Buy Land In Lagos In 2024 / Plot Of Land For Sale In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.