Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment (38121 Views)

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning / AFCON: South Africa Names Nigerian-born Defender In Provisional Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Lomprico2: 9:35am On Feb 07
HappyPagan:

Hahaha.. na Nigerian dey talk this one undecided

No mind am. We are all hypocrites
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by hafeeanubasy: 9:38am On Feb 07
RedAlert08:

Coming from a Nigerian cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you travel to other parts of the world you'll realize Nigerians are at the lowest rung of the respect ladder in the eyes of other nationality. We're just a delusional bunch
And we caused it with our own remarks online online our country.

We Nigerians denigrate the country,so what do you expect of outsiders.Let an outsider mock Tinubu now,70% of Nigerian will join him to do that.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by UKEMY(m): 9:39am On Feb 07
atobs4real:
South African with aboki/ fulani mentality.
One way gang.
Do any how we flush your investment out of the......
Yes oohhhh
Standard Chartered
MTN
Multi-choice
Na to hack into their systems and Seize their Investments here then sell to another company
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by RedAlert08(m): 9:40am On Feb 07
Ironbull:

Oh you su-ck I have be waiting for you. Your God forsaken country filled with morons, nonentities and Hitler descendants are the worst black race.

You lazy bastards think too high of yourselves and got nothing to show for it. Your country is what it is today because the damn white dude took it as their home and built it, your fellow su-cker black South African bitch are drunkards, lazy a s s holes eating on what they do not work for.

I don't know why other Afican country stood by you motherfucckers to escaped apartheid they should have abadon you idiots at the mercy of the white dudes to wipe you all out because black South Africa are bloody low lifers.

You wanna talk let's carry on and let's see who will run away. I hate you guys with passion.

You're just delusional. Nigeria is no match for south Africa in anything positive. You attribute the development to the whites, whose fault is it? Why didn't whites find your country palatable.

Nigeria that can't provide something as basic as electricity. A country of over two hundred people generating less than 4,000MW of electricity.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Shaaaaaame.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by BBIA: 9:47am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Southafricans are very aggressive and rude, I can't deal with them
South Africans have skulls built for the art of mining.

can’t you see the shape of their heads? grin

but I doubt it will fetch any reasonable amountgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Pauliaette(m): 9:50am On Feb 07
Why this particular AFCON so special? We go beat SA blue black and our brothers over there go dey safe.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by BJanta: 9:56am On Feb 07
I just advise aĺl Nigerians living in South Africa to take abundant precaution to follow the advisory to the letter. Those primitive people are still evolving and smarting and hurting from their apatheid hang-over .
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Ohraykon: 9:57am On Feb 07
HappyPagan:

Hahaha.. na Nigerian dey talk this one undecided
guy dem worst pass us o, na only their women sweet, their men are demonic.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Feb 07
These are very wrong comments.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Salubata(m): 10:02am On Feb 07
That punk is HIV positive xenophobian. He's not a Nigerian
hafeeanubasy:

And we caused it with our own remarks online online our country.

We Nigerians denigrate the country,so what do you expect of outsiders.Let an outsider mock Tinubu now,70% of Nigerian will join him to do that.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Shattuck(m): 10:05am On Feb 07
IMASTEX:
When a lion loses it's teeth & claw it quickly becomes a pet. If the Nigeria government has reacted with an airstrike. I doubt if they will ever dream of the word xenophobia let alone carrying out the act against any other Africa country.
airstrike you think the Nigerian army can defeat SA military in air battle
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IamAtikulate: 10:12am On Feb 07
atobs4real:
One way gang.
We will not flush it. We will nationalize them and still sue them at the Hague
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Kennyswag: 10:23am On Feb 07
Fvck SA
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by zinaunreal(m): 10:25am On Feb 07
Nonsense set of people called south africa. Our team should be careful how they play tho to avoid contacting nonsense std and that team should be tested before the game
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by ObalendeCMS: 10:30am On Feb 07
Na too beat this zulu foo1s like tiff wey steal piggy bank for market.
5:1 or less is nothing but a let down!
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by nedekid: 10:36am On Feb 07
atobs4real:
One way gang.
Then they sue for their investment along with damages, at the end of the day, we then owe them more than their value of their investment.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by adaure202: 10:48am On Feb 07
Southafricans are very aggressive and rude, I can't deal with themSouthafricans are very aggressive and rude, I can't deal with them...
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Anatolia: 10:49am On Feb 07
I sorry for any Nigerian in SA. They will unleash their anger and frustrations on you if Nigeria win, blood thirsty people. Remember Shaka the Zulu. God help you if you survive to tell the story.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Anatolia: 10:55am On Feb 07
RedAlert08:

You're just delusional. Nigeria is no match for south Africa in anything positive. You attribute the development to the whites, whose fault is it? Why didn't whites find your country palatable.

Nigeria that can't provide something as basic as electricity. A country of over two hundred people generating less than 4,000MW of electricity.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

In negatives you exceed us. Raping little kids, HIV infections, women homicides, illiteracy, inferiority complex , killing fellow Africans. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves as self-hating Africans filled with bile.

Shaaaaaame.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:14am On Feb 07
omoyeni37:

Courtesy of the white africans.
So soweto a predominantly black place...

Has better roads than Nigeria
Better universities than Nigeria
Better hospitals
Better trains
Better hospital
FiFA accredited stadiums
Better everything ..

Because of white people? If so how? Elaborate in your answer

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:14am On Feb 07
adaure202:
Southafricans are very aggressive and rude, I can't deal with themSouthafricans are very aggressive and rude, I can't deal with them...
And you are animals
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:16am On Feb 07
BJanta:
I just advise aĺl Nigerians living in South Africa to take abundant precaution to follow the advisory to the letter. Those primitive people are still evolving and smarting and hurting from their apatheid hang-over .
let's just make it easy for everyone concerned. Why don't you lots just leave South African and go back to perfect Nigeria?
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:18am On Feb 07
BBIA:

can’t you see the shape of their heads
? grin

LOL, oh goodness, Little does he know, we identify Nigerians in SA by just looking at this head shape

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by Nwakel: 11:19am On Feb 07
I think the best way for PEACE and to avoid bloodshed between Nigerians and SA people is for Super Eagles to lose the game.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:19am On Feb 07
Kajaard:

Go crawl into a hole, you this scruffy, dirty looking xenophobic ebony southy cheesy
Hahaha. Everything that defines you people
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:20am On Feb 07
RedAlert08:

How many Yorubas live in the east?

Stop guessing and provide evidence of voter suppression in the East.

You yorobbbbers are the most tribalistic and hypocritical people on earth.
But here they are pointing fingers at "xenophobic" people
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:21am On Feb 07
Nwakel:
I think the best way for PEACE and to avoid bloodshed between Nigerians and SA people is for Super Eagles to lose the game.
Just leave SA if you feel your lives are in danger it's that simple

Poor victims
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by eepeepook: 11:25am On Feb 07
These people and xenophobia are one and two. You never hear them aim it at the white man. Fellow black Africans are their usual victims.
Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:35am On Feb 07
BBIA:

See head like shape of football patch, I think you guys gonna win hey grin cheesy cheesy football is already etched in your heads

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:40am On Feb 07
BBIA:

Ey yo my man come see this.. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:45am On Feb 07
BBIA:

We don't have such oblong heads, you do. grin grin grin
You don't throw stones living in a glass house

Re: AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment by IronGalaxy: 11:47am On Feb 07
eepeepook:
These people and xenophobia are one and two. You never hear them aim it at the white man. Fellow black Africans are their usual victims.
Same with you and tribalism. Why this hypocrisy? Àt least us black South African tribes we vibe with each other, you on the other hand hate each other but expect us to love you just for being black? It doesn't work that way. Charity begins at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Eagles Depart Austria For Russia (Photo) / Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee / Footballers Who Rejected Nigeria For Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.