Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ishmael And Isaac - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ishmael And Isaac (245 Views)

Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:21am On Feb 07
Genesis 18:17-19
King James Version
17 And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

God blessed Abraham
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:22am On Feb 07
Genesis 17:19-21
King James Version
19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

God blessed Ishmael and Isaac
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:24am On Feb 07
Isaac is the father of the children of the Book - He has 12 sons
Ishmael is the father of the people of the Quran - He has 12 sons

Both Ishmael and Isaac are blessed. None of them is cursed
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:31am On Feb 07
Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

You will see the children of the devil and other ignorant people trying and doing their utmost best to label Ishmael and his doctrine - Islam as the problem of the world because of this one singular verse

Islam is not the problem of the world. Islam is the only countervailing power standing against the taking over of the world by the children of the devil

There is no terrorism in Islam!

Islam is the gospel that Apostle Paul preached to the Gentiles which gospelmwas also preached to Abraham which he passed to Ishmael and Isaac

Galatians 3:7-9
King James Version
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

It is in the gospel preached to Abraham that he is blessed
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:38am On Feb 07
Ishmael is a stubborn man, an alagidi eniyan, a toughie, no nonsense man. But he is not evil

Ishmael is not evil and his doctrine - Islam, that came out of the gospel preached to Abraham is not evil.

Apostle Paul's original doctrine has more been suppressed! ISLAM is the closest to what Apostle Paul preached!

When Judah was dispersed and Satan took over the world in 70AD and circa again in 500AD, he inserted himself into the gospel and through sleight turned everything upside down, he corrupted the religion of the Bible; the great deceiver.
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:42am On Feb 07
Ishmael is a stubborn man, an alagidi eniyan, a toughie, no nonsense man. But he is not evil, he is not cruel, he is not wicked.

Ishmael is not evil and his doctrine - Islam, that came out of the gospel preached to Abraham is not evil.

Apostle Paul's original doctrine has more been suppressed! ISLAM is the closest to what Apostle Paul preached!

When Judah was dispersed and Satan took over the world in 70AD and circa again in 500AD, he inserted himself into the gospel and through sleight turned everything upside down, he corrupted the religion of the Bible; the great deceiver.
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:49am On Feb 07
All the terror you see in the world, not one of them comes from Ishmael or Islam. There can be no terrorism in Islam, it is factually impossible. A Muslim cannot terrorise another person.

The terrorist is ESAU

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Feb 07
Genesis 36:12
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.

Esau's son is Amalek, and Amalek is the first to attack the Lord, and gained primacy as the first born and chief of his brethren

Exodus 17:8
Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 11:46pm On Feb 07
Has you pastor ever preached about or against Esau/Edom in your church? Have you ever heard a sermon from our Pastors and Imams about Edom/Esau? I bet you you you have never heard any man of God talk about Edom/Esau.

If you hear a parable about a person that stays in darkness to fire missiles and arrows into the light, that is Esau that they are describing to you

All the woes on this planet earth including all the endless wars, senseless and endless strife, terrorism, brothers against brothers, sisters against sisters, hunger and starvation, 'incurable' disease, all the socioeconomic and political wars, they are all the work of Esau. But he has concealed himself so well that you all ignorant people have blamed Ishmael to no end. He is only called wild, a 'jagidijagan', with a no gree for anybody mentality, but he is not evil, he is not wicked, and he is not cruel.

Ishmael is Abraham's son, and God affirmed that Abraham would teach his children the ways of God. Both Ishmael and Isaac were blessed, both of them have twelve blessed sons

Esau is Rome, the border of wickedness. Esau is the wicked one, and he holds the primacy of the world today, and it is the great tribulation of Israel
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Feb 13
MrPresident1:
Daniel 8:9-12
King James Version
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

This is the story of how the Roman empire came about. It began as a little horn (king, kingdom!) from one of 4 kingdoms that came out of Alexander the great's empire. This little horn waxed great toward the south (global south), toward the east (middle east), and toward the pleasant land (the garden of Eden, Jerusalem). This little horn waxed great even to the host of heaven, the host of heaven are the people in authority and all the people of Judah/Jerusalem; it was able to cast some of the hosts and stars to the ground, that is, it conquered them, and it stamped upon them, that is, it crushed and subdued them, they were powerless against him

He magnified himself to the Prince of the host, this is Jesus Christ, and by this same little horn which is the Roman empire, the daily sacrifice, the daily living breathing sacrifice of sanctification of Judah and its people, was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary, The temple of God, Jerusalem is the temple of God with God's people inside it, was cast out, sacked!

An host was given to him, that is, his army was empowered to defeat Judah, by reason of the transgression; the accumulated sins of Judah

It cast down the truth of God's word to the ground, that is, it created a lot of false doctrines to try to destroy the truth, the Roman empire to this day thrives on lies, it is called 'the empire of lies', everything about it is lies, deceit, and obfuscation of truth!

And till this present time, it has practised and prospered in it's falsehood until it's time is over.

The serpentine prosperity of the empire of lies

This is the synopsis of the Roman empire. But what I want to point out to you this evening is the fact that the Bible says that Rome cast the truth to the ground; and it practised and prospered. The Bible says there is no wisdom against the Lord, and the wisdom of the Lord is the Word and the Word is the Truth

The Bible is the culture, constitution and tradition of Israel, the Bible is the Truth

By casting the Truth to the ground it means that Rome was given the power to overcome the truth of Israel.

The religion of Rome, Christianity, allegedly started when Constantine saw a cross in the skies and heard a voice saying 'by this sign, conquer' this began the prices of syncretising the Truth with the falsehoods of Roman religion.

The Bible is Israel's doctrine. Rome overcame it, when it sacked Jerusalem. Anything that comes out of Rome, relating with the Bible is falsehood. The capital of the religion of Christianity is not Jerusalem, it is in Rome. And Rome cast the truth to the ground; and it practised and prospered [in all its falsehoods] because it was given to him.

This is why Islam, Ishmael's doctrine, remains the only potent countervailing power and force against Roman Edomite doctrine all over the world and this is why Rome and Edom have done everything and are doing everything to paint it in a bad light. All the so-called 'Islamist' terrorism in the world is the work of Esau/Rome. A true Muslim, born from Abraham's bosom, cannot commit terrorism on another person.
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Feb 13
Jesus told his disciples to 'occupy till I come'. This occupation is in every sphere. But by sleight, a doctrine of separation of Church and State was propounded from Rome

There is no dichotomy between the Church and State. The Church and the State is one and the same. Islam accepts no such stupid doctrine, Islam sees no difference between the Mosque/the Umma and the State, which is the proper doctrine, and this is why Islam will dominate Nigeria, while the adherents of Christianity continue to carry the fake doctrine of separation of Church and State on their heads.

Pentecostal Christianity allowed proliferation without depth, and commands political impotence and powerlessness in spite of being in charge of huge resources that can effect political change. Pentecostal Christianity has its origins from Rome, so therefore it cannot be a true representation of the Truth.

Luke 19:13
And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

When he told you to occupy till he comes, where was he telling you to occupy?

Of all the fake doctrines of Rome, Pentecostal Christianity has done the worst damage to the mind of Nigerians in this last days

Any doctrine that comes from Rome relating with the Bible, is a lie

Daniel 8:12
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

An host was given to Rome against the daily living sacrifice of sanctification and holiness of Judah and Israel in Jerusalem, the daily living of a sanctified life in the presence of God which is the sacrifice that is well pleasing to the LORD, which he demands from us everyday, in everything we do and everywhere we find ourselves, an host was given to Rome to vanquish this daily sacrifice, and this by reason of the great and accumulated transgression of Israel/Judah.

It cast the truth [of God's holy word], his commandments to Moses, and to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets, to the ground; and it practised and prospered [in his iniquity] to the ends of the earth because the times had been given to him
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:30am On Feb 14
The Esau/Babylon/Rome confederacy

Jeremiah 49:16
Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MightySparrow: 7:55am On Feb 14
MrPresident1:

Except the one that made himself a curse to others.
Genesis 16:16
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Mar 22
Luke 21:32
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MightySparrow: 7:58am On Mar 23
MrPresident1:

None of them is cursed except the one that makes himself a curse to the world betraying the blessings of Abraham.
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 12:05pm On Mar 23
MightySparrow:

None of them is cursed except the one that makes himself a curse to the world betraying the blessings of Abraham.

That's Esau/Edom
Re: Ishmael And Isaac by MrPresident1: 7:24am On Apr 04
Anyone you see who is always denigrating Islam is a spawn of Satan. They are all Esau's dogs. Islam prevented Esau from lording over the whole earth. Islam frustrated Esau, the people accepted Islam, they rejected Esau's godless ideology

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Amalek, the son of Esau gained the primacy among his brethren for being the first to attack Israel as they left Egypt

Genesis 36:12
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.

Exodus 17:8
Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.

Amalek tried to destroy the work of God

Exodus 17:16
For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Amalekite dog spawns warring against the doctrine of God. Awon digbolugi!

Proverbs 21:30
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the Lord

(1) (Reply)

Russia Now Worships The Real Black Jesus. Nigerians, How Far? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 26th Of August 2016 / 11 Notes To Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.