Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Do Some People Like To Pick Their Noses? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Some People Like To Pick Their Noses? (114 Views)

Some People Talk Carelessly. / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? / Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Like To Pick Their Noses? by quickee: 5:07pm On Feb 07
Why is it that some people pick their noses irritatingly in public? The annoying part of it is some do not even care if they are in the public gaze or not. To make the matter worse, people like that also blow their noses indiscriminately, not minding if people are seated or standing close to them.
I tire for them ooo.

Do Nairalanders have anything to say to this?
Re: Why Do Some People Like To Pick Their Noses? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:12pm On Feb 07
Today, a lady beside me suddenly yawned so loudly, blowing the hair close to me, I just covered face and walked away.

Picking the nose, twitching the beards, yawning loudly, dipping fingers into eyes are all bad habits and shouldn't be done in public.
Re: Why Do Some People Like To Pick Their Noses? by Chukwuisgreat(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07
Nose never itch you badly for public before.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Your Toothbrush First!!! / 100% Solutions For Infections / Why Do I Get So Hot After Using The Gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.