Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Do I Get Adsense Approval On This Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get Adsense Approval On This Website? (164 Views)

Get Adsense Approval On Blogger Easily / Get Adsense Approval On Your Blogger Blog Now! / I Can Help You To Get Google Adsense Approval On Your Site For Just #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Adsense Approval On This Website? by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:33am On Feb 08
Good day everyone, please I need someone to help me review my website, and tell me possible reason for AdSense application disapproval.

I will send you the link to my website on WhatsApp so you can help me review it, and provide possible changes that should be made.

Please, I need someone who is ready to help me without requesting for service fee.

I will surely thank and appreciate your service with whatever I have, even if it doesn't have to be immediately.

If you know your consultation fee is 500k, don't send me any message pls.

For good-hearted nairalanders who are ready to provide solutions to those who needs it, I will be waiting for your message. Help a brother.

WhatsApp: 08068474630

Re: How Do I Get Adsense Approval On This Website? by MadMenGroup: 3:12pm On Feb 08
DAMEHLISM:
Good day everyone, please I need someone to help me review my website, and tell me possible reason for AdSense application disapproval.

I will send you the link to my website on WhatsApp so you can help me review it, and provide possible changes that should be made.

Please, I need someone who is ready to help me without requesting for service fee.

I will surely thank and appreciate your service with whatever I have, even if it doesn't have to be immediately.

If you know your consultation fee is 500k, don't send me any message pls.

For good-hearted nairalanders who are ready to provide solutions to those who needs it, I will be waiting for your message. Help a brother.

WhatsApp: 08068474630
someone willing to use hs time, data, skills, and experience to help you without service fee? Hmm! Continue.
Re: How Do I Get Adsense Approval On This Website? by Devaro: 10:33am On Feb 09
MadMenGroup:
someone willing to use hs time, data, skills, and experience to help you without service fee? Hmm! Continue.

Abi

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Experience With This Website? / I'm Buying Google Play Console Account / Site Available For Sale At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.