Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football (15910 Views)

Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Ezekiel2122(m): 6:28am On Feb 09
ukaface:

O.de how you come think say the thing concern me?
And who be bros?
You believe no girl can call you out on your foolishness?
I thought I'm even chatting with sensible person self... walahi I won't reply again
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by LagosFc: 6:44am On Feb 09
chiagozien:
When they call you Igbo,don't be angry.

It's because they know well Igbos don't fear to speak bitter truth.
indeed, you can only deceive yourself and no one else, your clan seem to keep living in delusion. The same way y’all stop the truth about the the rut going on in your region with the Ipob nonsense…what value is the economy of SE compared to Sw y’all keep hating on and yet you keep seeking refuge in their region grin the joke is on you clowns, no one takes y’all serious😂
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by LagosFc: 6:46am On Feb 09
chiagozien:
When you say children of hate,do you mean yorubas?
it’s a patented name exclusively for the Ibos grin which we all know, even amongst yourself you still hate, Osu people😂
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by LagosFc: 6:50am On Feb 09
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
joefelin2345:
which bitter truth do they speak, tell me? Who is more tribalistic than Igbos. Herbert Macaulay trusted Nnmandi Azikwe to his own peril. Waziri Ibrahim did the same thing to his peril. Even in the current political dispensation, who started Labour Party before it is being hijacked by the Igbos simply bc Peter Obi was picked as its Presidential candidate? Go & check the Nigerian history from 1959 till the moment. Who betrayed who between the Yoruba & Igbo? Let me just rest my case there. I just blame BAT for contesting for the Presidency instead of teaming with real Progressive Yoruba to form ...Oodua Republic. By now everyone could have been bearing his/father's name.
my brother don’t mind that F**l he thinks is talking to people in their village WhatsApp group grin you will see them one here displaying or manner of stupidity and justifying criminal act in their region shamelessly, and you will be wondering if they have any upright people in that region😂
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by LagosFc: 6:52am On Feb 09
chiagozien:
Who get time to read all those trash you wrote up there.

I no read pass first line.

Next.
grin as usual, when they are been countered by more intelligent arguments, they run like a coward, just like there ancestors😂
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by LagosFc: 6:58am On Feb 09
freeborn02:

There is no relationship between sophistication and tribal bigotry.

If you are really sophisticated in the real sense of the word, you won't cast your votes based on tribal bigotry
you can’t blackmail us into voting your own tribal bigoted clan, we are wiser than that, the two opposition parties won two state in Sw leaving for to the ruling party, but in your own region you all voted for your tribe man, now tell who is a tribal bigot? We all know an average ibo is an ethnic and religious bigot and that’s why it will be difficult for an ibo man to ever rule this country! Fact
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by dododawa1: 8:16am On Feb 09
Yoruba

And

Speaking true
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by freeborn02: 9:45am On Feb 09
LagosFc:
you can’t blackmail us into voting your own tribal bigoted clan, we are wiser than that, the two opposition parties won two state in Sw leaving for to the ruling party, but in your own region you all voted for your tribe man, now tell who is a tribal bigot?

And I can see where your being "wiser" has led you. Now, many member of your bigotic tribe is wailing of hunger and economic hardship. Your being "wiser" has really yielded fruit.

We all know an average ibo is an ethnic and religious bigot and that’s why it will be difficult for an ibo man to ever rule this country! Fact

The term "we all know" is usually used by idiots. You must have met every single igbo in your useless life and that's why "you all know". I expect you to also say Joe igbokwe is a tribal bigot. Your sophistication is only in stupidity.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by JayyXXX(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11
LagosFc:
grin as usual, when they are been countered by more intelligent arguments, they run like a coward, just like there ancestors😂
Is that why Pa Awo used Ratak? grin
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Thimhy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11
UptownVibes:
Even portable get sense pass so many that claimed to be educated here. Fulls!
and you are one of them.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by UptownVibes(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11
UptownVibes:
Even your pa.pa and your ma.ma. That's why they gave birth to a complete Full like you... Mu.gu

1 Like

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Thimhy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12
UptownVibes:
Even your pa.pa and your ma.ma. That's why they gave birth to a complete Full like you... Mu.gu
ur parent did a great mistake for giving birth to a sorrowful child that u re, neva 4 once did u and will never have sense, a cursed human being.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Thimhy(m): 9:50am On Feb 13
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIZShu5EK1Q

even the afcon them no win am, so we go see wether them go face reality or not.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Edemities1(m): 9:56am On Feb 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Meet Ayisha Buari, Nadia Buari's Sister / NBC Condemns Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM By Oyo Govt / More Photos From Blac Chyna’s Latest Photo-shoot, Her Butt Though (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.