Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles (25452 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali / Transfer: South African Club, Chippa United Demand €2 Million For Nwabali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by fergie001: 12:55pm On Feb 08
08th February 2024

The club wishes to extend its congratulations to Stanley Nwabali for his extraordinary achievement in reaching the AFCON 2023 finals and for also earning the Man of the Match award.

Our support for you remains steadfast. You have represented the Chippa United brand admirably, and we are immensely proud of you. We will be rooting for you in the Finals this Sunday against the host country, Côte d'lvoire.

We wish you all the best.

Siviwe Chippa Mpengesi
Chairman, Chippa FC

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08
Our defence minister.

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08
Nice one. Congratulations to Super Eagles and the Nigerians.

On the other hand, we are just very stupid in this country. With the way APC/Buhari and especially Tinubu has handled this country, in sane climes, this country should've been on fire since.

IS ENOUGH NOT ENOUGH?

Let's stop being docile.

Start a protest from your own end. I'm starting from my own end.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by God1000(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08
Nice one from his club, they are still supporting him despite all the backlash from south Africans

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 1:23pm On Feb 08
smiley wink smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by NuCypher: 1:23pm On Feb 08
Chippa United will forever remain in South Africa, while Nwabali will leave at some time. They should choose their battle wisely.

44 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Rebuker(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08

2 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by AntiChristian: 1:24pm On Feb 08
My confirm guy!
Nwabali my person!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Makunahatata: 1:24pm On Feb 08
Nice one...after all the dragging from Obedients south Africa unit..kudos to them 🙌

6 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by magoo10(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08
That's the beauty of success
Everybody go dey like you left right center
#Manofthematch

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08
Those SA boys go boo this guy tire on his return to their premier league action

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by YaksonFCA(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08
Congratulations Nwabali, Naija for the trophy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by osuofia2(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08
THIS Chippa United president no even send at all.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Judolisco(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08
Dis ones dey eye big money move.... Nwabali is definitely going to Europe.... I hope he has a smart agent... Sunday mba agent did him dirty

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by skyhadi16(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08
Nice, and commendable

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by havenz(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08
I no just trust this SA guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by ggood: 1:26pm On Feb 08
The chairman is protecting his investment

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by sylve11: 1:26pm On Feb 08
Nice one. cool
Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Emmastan291: 1:26pm On Feb 08
I see Stanley moving to a higher club by summer...

Kudos to him and Chippa United

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Bar1941(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08
They should keep their support till after the victory on Sunday.

My guy is busy right now preparing for the final.

11 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:26pm On Feb 08
These Chippa guys really wan cashout for this guy head.

They say he's from Rivers State, I wonder how he come get Igbo head. Maybe his mother visited Enugu before he was born cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Odin13: 1:26pm On Feb 08
grin

On how iheanacho wan take steal the shine yesterday baa?

Crazy..

God help Nigeria to lift this on Sunday

5 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Thinktwicemybro: 1:27pm On Feb 08
Nwabali is a hero

11 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by VinnyBaba: 1:27pm On Feb 08
This Chairman of Chippa Utd's gamble paid off last last. cool

I supported him yesterday.

South African football authorities will respect him now. smiley

21 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Obynopositive: 1:28pm On Feb 08
bye bye to uzoho finally, enyiama replacement is here.... cool cool cool

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by PforPython(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08
Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08
Nice gesture...!

Still won't stop him from making the bigger money move, when the opportunity/offer inevitably comes calling. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by Dpharisee: 1:28pm On Feb 08
The club is going to cash out big on his increased market value after this tournament grin

15 Likes

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by ezenna191(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08
Good! Coming from his team, this is quite encouraging. Congratulations to Chippa United of South Africa, congratulations to the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles by mariovito(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08
NuCypher:
Chippa United will forever remain in South Africa, while Nwabali will leave at some time. They should choose their battle wisely.

In life, a time comes when you must stand for something. I believe a player will be out to give his best if he knows he has his club's support both for their official club assignments and otherwise, and also, it's well within their prerogative to choose to support one of their own who they apparently have very close knit relationship with.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egyptian Referee To Be Expelled / Leicester City Celebrates Kelechi Iheanacho's 21st Birthday / Super Falcons Leaves Rennes City For Grenoble City To Face Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.