Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here (263 Views)

Contact Me For All Your Engineering Softwares And Course Trainings / Do You Need Sage And Quickbooks Accounting Softwares Training? / Latest Job Vacancies In A Civil, Architectural N Mechanical Engineering Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here by dangoteinlaw: 1:21pm On Feb 08
Do you want to master Architectural and structural softwares like

—-Revit
—-Auto-cad
—-Archicad
—-Orion
—-ProtaStructures
—-StaadPro
—-plan-swift and many others, here is the right place for you.

I tutor my students to an expert level. Send me a dm today to begin your career part of structural designs and detailings.

Feel free to WhatsApp me today to begin your training.

Re: Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here by dangoteinlaw: 1:38pm On Feb 08
Get a softskill today, Nigeria will only get worser. Imagine working and earning 60k and you spend an average of 1500 daily for transportation. You don’t even get to see your family, your kids only see you on Sundays and you now have absolutely no control over your life, is that how you want to continue for the next 15years? Think about it 🤔💭💭

Re: Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here by dangoteinlaw: 10:27am On Feb 09
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them.” —Albert Einstein
Re: Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here by dangoteinlaw: 9:02am On Feb 10
Good morning
Re: Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here by dangoteinlaw: 3:28pm On Feb 12
Still available, take back your future.
Re: Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here by dangoteinlaw: 4:13pm On Apr 03
I am still available and accepting requests. Send us a message now to discuss your building design or to learn more and become an expert in structural design.

Re: Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here by Js123: 7:17pm On Apr 09
Re: Learn Architectural Softwares And 3d Designs Here by dangoteinlaw: 12:25pm On Apr 12

(1) (Reply)

Cashier Job At Grand Swiss Hotel Ltd / Executive Drivers Needed In Victoria Island (100k) / Video Editor Needed For Youtube Channel!!!!(consistent Work)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.