Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

"These Boys Saved Me"...ola Aina Reacts To Penalty Miss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "These Boys Saved Me"...ola Aina Reacts To Penalty Miss (542 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"These Boys Saved Me"...ola Aina Reacts To Penalty Miss by shortgun(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08
https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1755339540980535780?t=IGtbD8bFxmTC4Pmf6t9EkA&s=19

Super Eagles wingback, Ola Aina has reacted to his penalty shootout miss against South Africa’s Bafana Bafana in the ongoing 2023 Africa Cup of Nations semi-finals.

On Wednesday night, Nigeria defeated South Africa 4-2 in a penalty shootout to get to the AFCON final.
The semi-final match finished in a 1-1 stalemate after 120 minutes.
Aina missed his spot-kick during the shootout, kicking the ball over the crossbar.

However, Stanley Nwabali made two saves to ensure Jose Peseiro’s side advanced to the final.
Terem Moffi, Kenneth Omeruo, William Troost-Ekong, and Kelechi Iheanacho each scored a penalty.

Reacting in a video after the game, Ola Aina said, “these boys saved me. I don’t care.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/video-these-boys-saved-me-ola-aina-reacts-to-penalty-miss/amp/
Re: "These Boys Saved Me"...ola Aina Reacts To Penalty Miss by iamtardey: 5:30pm On Feb 08
grin
Re: "These Boys Saved Me"...ola Aina Reacts To Penalty Miss by Bilabong(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08
We forgive u but no try am again.

3 Likes

Re: "These Boys Saved Me"...ola Aina Reacts To Penalty Miss by shortgun(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08
Bilabong:
We forgive u but no try am again.
Meaning you would've been among the people that will roast him if Nigeria had lost grin grin grin
Re: "These Boys Saved Me"...ola Aina Reacts To Penalty Miss by Bigseven(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08
You and Yusuf for collect wotowoto

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Face Of Nigerian Football / Nigeria Will Shock The World! / How Do You Want Super Eagles To Be Welcomed Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.