Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Biggest Business Idea From Tinubu's Dollar Ban/policy - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Biggest Business Idea From Tinubu's Dollar Ban/policy (86 Views)

I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors / Need A Co Partner With A Sound Business Idea / Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Business Idea From Tinubu's Dollar Ban/policy by ChristCee: 7:59am On Feb 09
President Tinubu's latest policy is a big eye-opener and path to u raveling new business ideas in the Fintech sector. I predicted this about three years ago and now we are at this stage. It's actually going to get worse.

Over the years I have worked on a tech solution that could bring dollar/naira exchange rate to 1$ equals 500 naira for international payments.

In fact I presented this idea to a UK based guy I found here on Nairaland. He was amazed but he tried to steal it.
See, the naira situation will continue to get worse for a long while before it starts to stabilize again.
When I was trying to leave Nigeria, I had this big trouble with getting dollars...I went to the drawing board...Abokis were offering me 800naira per dollar (this was as far back as late 2021)
I went to my drawing board, designed my idea, tested it and was able to get about $2000 at around 425N/Dollar. Ideally it could go up as #500/Dollar but nothing more than that even today.
Needless to say I had to change the money back to naira at the airport to settle some airline deposits, I entered Russia with Naira...as in Naira notes. But I was shocked to find out that as of then, Russian banks accept naira as if it were in Nigeria. Naira was one of the few currencies they recognized.
Today naira has lost value but think of the thousands of Nigerians in need of Naira to dollar conversion everyday for international transactions.
I will be glad to have a serious financial partner to establish this FINTECH. Please not someone trying to grab the idea so they could go ahead and present it to their own VCs and angels abroad so, with respect, I might need to be sure that you are buoyant enough yourself and could be a potential financial partner.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Now Pay Later Services and asset financing Now Available With Indiefinance / Electrified Concertina Wire / Concertina Razor Wire Fence / Electric Concertina Razor Wire (safety Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.