Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,335 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? (2671 Views)

Maulid: 25 Sayings Of Prophet Muhammad For Victory In This Life And After / Lagoshia & sweetNecta / The Similitude Of This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by aloyemeka4: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
How can we coexist, agree, enter into matrimony or even have children together if your quran demands that you do nothing in common with me including hanging out on nairaland. Don't you think you are committing a sin when you interact with non muslims because the holy quran says:
"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

SourNecta and Araboy, can we ever be friends?
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Sweetnecta: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
i am your friend. i just can not take your friendship more importantly that a aloy@emeka who is a muslim.
the muslim aloy@emeka is better than the aloy@emeka who is not.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Sweetnecta: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
he calls me sour necta, because he is woman, man.

pele. if you let us know your gender, i will refer you appropriately.

see how i refer frosbel. i will never call him a she/he because i know he is definitely a he.

your case is not clear like that.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by aloyemeka4: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
Sweetnecta:

he calls me sour necta, because he is woman, man.

pele. if you let us know your gender, i will refer you appropriately.

see how i refer frosbel. i will never call him a she/he because i know he is definitely a he.

your case is not clear like that.
What does it matter as long as my ego is intact?. Mo ni igbagbo ni  inu arami. I call you sournecta because I joke  a lot unlike you guys who like to fight and quarel;l. Do you see how vitriolic Araboy can get?. But I've decided not to indulge him. Mo ma nja gan tele sugbon oi isin moti gba Jesu[forgive my poor Igbo  tongue tongue tongue]
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by vedaxcool(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
Op you cannot be friends with any of the two because your character remains an indictment upon you. You could not even get the verse right, talk less of getting the right context that it was talking about. You can not be friends in any of the two because friendship is build on the principles of Love, Honesty, trust and integrity. As long as you keep showing the low side of your character i cannot fathom why any self respecting adult will want to associate with such character, this is what Qur'an 5:51 reads

51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: So judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed a Law and an Open way. If Allah had so willed, he would have made you a single People, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: So strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute.

It is actually 5:54 that speaks of this and in what context?

54. O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
55. Those in whose hearts is a disease--thou seest how eagerly they run about amongst them, saying: "We do fear lest a change of fortune bring us disaster." Ah! Perhaps Allah will give (thee) victory, or a decision according to His Will. Then will they repent of the thoughts, which they secretly harbored in their hearts.
56. And those who believe will say: "Are these the men who swore their strongest oaths by Allah, that they were with you?" All that they do will be in vain, and they will fall into (nothing but) ruin.
57. O ye who believe! If any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him, --Lowly with the Believers, Mighty against the Rejecters, Fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the Grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.
58. Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Apostle, and the (Fellowship of) Believers, --those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).

I keep wondering why it is typically christian to behave hypocritically towards issues.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
aloy@emeka:

What does it matter as long as my ego is intact?. Mo ni igbagbo ni  inu arami. I call you sournecta because I joke  a lot unlike you guys who like to fight and quarel;l. Do you see how vitriolic Araboy can get?. But I've decided not to indulge him. Mo ma nja gan tele sugbon oi isin moti gba Jesu[forgive my poor Igbo  tongue tongue tongue]

The muslims here has a lot of things to learn from we xtians. our song mo fe kin dabi Jesu ninu iwa pele. no be just ordinary song. we live and dwell in christ and hes taught how to be good to all men. cos he loved us and still loves us. Aggressiveness can take pple to nowhere embarassed embarassed embarassed

I almost got into trouble yesterday, when a kid sis mistook my joke for something real lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by aloyemeka4: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
vedaxcool:

Op you cannot be friends with any of the two because your character remains an indictment upon you.
What character?.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by deols(f): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2011
Yeah! we can be friends but not bosom friends. I cant share my secrets with you. The reason for this is, if u love some1 u definitely would want them to do what you do. U as a christian would want me to be like you. knowing my secret would further help u lure me into your religion.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by vedaxcool(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2011
Op This Character:

Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2011
deols:

Yeah! we can be friends but not bosom friends. I cant share my secrets with you. The reason for this is, if u love some1 u definitely would want them to do what you do. U as a christian would want me to be like you. knowing my secret would further help u lure me into your religion.

this is the most childish and myopic comment i've ever read on NL. No wonder the atheist says that Religion affects pple's world view. its very obvious with this comment of yours.

U guys should learn to reason and see things beyond Religion. Religion has done more harm than good. Seun Osewa an atheist and Mukina2 a good muslim cant work together cos of religious difference abi?

Yet the same Seun osewa gave Mukina2 almost all the powers to control and manage Nairaland on his behalf despite not having the same religious belief.

This' BS of the millennium. May be when u start to work in an environment with muslims, xtians, atheists, deists etc and u guys must love and respect each other then u might change ur Islamic view.

Smdh
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2011
aloy@emeka:

What character?.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
Is the fellow a man or a woman?

What if he falls and die?

Religion is a bad thing ooooooooooooo. Yoruba says olorun ooo ro oo.

God will not force u to do anything
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by vedaxcool(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2011
toba:

The muslims here has a lot of things to learn from we xtians Aggressiveness can take pple to nowhere embarassed embarassed embarassed

We muslims need to learn this?

toba

Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?.
« #79 on: August 10, 2010, 10:37 PM »

^^thats y Nigeria may never move forward.Nigerians are worse.Imagine its the islamic nuissance that look for trouble&yet cry foul. The xtians receives bashing from all sides(atheist,muslims,pagan deists etc) yet they live with it, unlike the muslims
ajoguegbe opened a thread on mohammad.firstly mukina2 moved it to islamic section&subsequently the thread was locked. This pathetic islamic pigs didnt see anything wrong with that.Here they are having free time to incite&look for trouble. [size=18pt]May thunder strike them down.[/size]
  Report to moderator   Logged
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487580.64.htmlhttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487580.64.html#msg6550685

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Muslims need to only learn what the Islam teaches, not hypocrisy that Paul used to win converts to his path.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

toba

Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?.
« #79 on: August 10, 2010, 10:37 PM »

^^thats y Nigeria may never move forward.Nigerians are worse.Imagine its the islamic nuissance that look for trouble&yet cry foul. The xtians receives bashing from all sides(atheist,muslims,pagan deists etc) yet they live with it, unlike the muslims
ajoguegbe opened a thread on mohammad.firstly mukina2 moved it to islamic section&subsequently the thread was locked. This pathetic islamic pigs didnt see anything wrong with that.Here they are having free time to incite&look for trouble. [size=18pt]May thunder strike them down.[/size]
  Report to moderator   Logged
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487580.64.htmlhttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487580.64.html#msg6550685

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Muslims need to only learn what the Islam teaches, not hypocrisy that Paul used to win converts to his path.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at this  guy. I hardly respond to u cos u make no meaningful contributions on Nl rather than to troll and make nonsense of Logic.

The thread u keep referring to was basically to incite and that was noticeable hence, theres need to invoke thunder on your hypocrisy. The post was aimed at addressing some of the regular provocations by you and your trolling brothers. 

I stand by my post 100000000 times.

May be i was taking a clue from  Muhammad who chastised Jews and Christians for distorting previous revelation and called them to return to the true teachings of scripture (Surah 5:14-16)

After winning control over Mecca and Arabia, Muhammad received a revelation to fight against the Jews and Christians until they accepted paying taxes and living as second-class citizens (Surah 9:29).

You might want to explain this to me me on the kind of wickedness he epitomized towards we christians. You his deciples are equally exhibiting same on Nairaland, hence this thread

Muhammad taught that Jews and Christians rejected his message due to their perversion and rebellion to the truth. Therefore, Muhammad announced that the Jews and Christians were accursed (Surah 5:12-16).

Your attempt to rope me in is very very poor cos i may be taking a bad example from the founder of your religion embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

What i think u really need to address is the evil your Quran instructed to wrecked on non muslims.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers.  Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.  Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

your brain should tell u that the Paul u keep mentioning is not the founder of Christianity but just an apostle of Christ

By virtue of good works, Paul was far better than all the prophets of Islam put together
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

U guys have a lot to learn.

First theres leadership by example.

Lets see what Jesus represents unlike ur prophet

JOHN 13:4-5

"He riseth from super, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Sweetnecta: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2011
^^^^^^And this is the best commitment to his followers?
How did the followers repay him, except by betrayal, denial, changing his status with God, etc?

Shall we first compare the followers, in kindness between one another because of their human master [as] who taught them and led as example?
Ali [ra] his nephew did not need permission from his father in order to become muslim, and he laid on his bed ready to die in his place if possible.
Zayd [ra] as a slave rejected his father and wished to remain a slave of Muhammad [as] who was willing to set him free. He then adopted him.
Abu Bakr [ra] was named siddiq because he said if Muhammad [as] said it, i believe it without needing to hear him say it.

Muhammad ate what his followers ate and taught them to share; a plate for a man is enough for at least 2 men. 1/3 food, 1/3 water in your stomach.

Muhammad carried stone, mortar to build. broke stone and dug dishes as needed along with his companions as need be. he was a regular guy, if you will and it was his example Umar [ra] copied that people did not know he was the kalipha.

Muhammad [as] helped clean, cared and if you will diapered his grand children. He played with children enough that you will believe he was their intimate friend, without having adult friends of his own.

I wash feet and clean children of friends, babysitting them in the days. And my example was Muhammad [as].
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
[flash=800,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5P-OxVWTpE[/flash]

This video shows why i may never become a muslim in my life time.

This is what Islam represents to Boko haram.

This ediot prayed to Allah to guide him to go kill Allah's innocent pple abi?

I guess Allah answered his prayer.

Some other Animals were hugging the fool.

Now an eddiot is claiming Toba asked for thunder to strike down pple. Which is worse? The thunder thats yet to strike down pple or the bomb that has already killed pple?
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by maclatunji: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

How did the followers repay him, except by betrayal, denial, changing his status with God, etc?

Shall we first compare the followers, in kindness between one another because of their human master [as] who taught them and led as example?
Ali [ra] his nephew did not need permission from his father in order to become muslim, and he laid on his bed ready to die in his place if possible.
Zayd [ra] as a slave rejected his father and wished to remain a slave of Muhammad [as] who was willing to set him free. He then adopted him.
Abu Bakr [ra] was named siddiq because he said if Muhammad [as] said it, i believe it without needing to hear him say it.

Muhammad ate what his followers ate and taught them to share; a plate for a man is enough for at least 2 men. 1/3 food, 1/3 water in your stomach.

Muhammad carried stone, mortar to build. broke stone and dug dishes ditches as needed along with his companions as need be. he was a regular guy, if you will and it was his example Umar [ra] copied that people did not know he was the kalipha.

Muhammad [as] helped clean, cared and if you will diapered his grand children. He played with children enough that you will believe he was their intimate friend, without having adult friends of his own.

I wash feet and clean children of friends, babysitting them in the days. And my example was Muhammad [as].

Just to make your post clearer bros!
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by vedaxcool(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
@sweetnecta
Nice one there, one should never mind the words of a Hypocrite.

that toba fellow got some illogical reasoning that is typically biblical, i mean, did 1 become 3, and by myself I can do nothing mean by myself I can do everything, read his response and you can help but giggle at his low attempt at diverting attention from his violent behaviour, and yet he still have the audacity to say we can learn from him love and forgiveness, i think I will pass on that, I read in the bible Jesus calling his elders serpents, sepulchres, evil and adulterous, and to crown such invective called his mum woman, you pointing to the Qur'an to validate your thunder behaviour only shows why you are better left in the robes of disbelief, again Moses cursed the Jews in the bible, yet Paulin hypocrite prefers pointing to the Qur'an, the issue is not what Jesus did or what Moses said, but that you the grand hypocrite can tell we Muslims we have something to learn from you Christians, and yet your record speaks for itself, hatred in your heart can motivate you to wish death upon Muslims that only expressed their opinion using verses in the bibles, I have not seen where in nl a Muslim wished death upon Christians for their usually insultive threads, yet you immediately showed the Love and peace character of Christians. Need i say more? the unrepentant idol worshipper must think anybody begs him to be a muslim, if for anything take cognisance of the fact that your being a muslim or christians brings no benefit nor harm to me, as we will all answer our queries from God. I am very glad that nowhere have I ever threatened any Christian in Nl for their usual ill thought remarks against Islam, yet the Hypocrite who lives a life of lies was quick to turn to an sango preist when "provoked" only goes to show who the peaceful ones are. I shall continue to prove my case that people like you are worth the hassle of responding to.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Sweetnecta: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
@maclatunji: thanks. Jazakallahu Khair.
i often write with my emotion.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
Whats this old man saying? Seems u are missing the point completely

Sweetnecta:

BS BS and BS. His followers are still praising him till date and worshipping the giver of life. We are recognizing christ in relations to what we have read in the bible about him and how the holy spirit describes him to us.

Heres what he said about himself in the bible.

Jesus identifies himself explicitly in John's Gospel

Sure u can just remember that muslims that are followers of mohammad are killing themselves in northern Nigeria and in the middle east

I dont know what u are talking about here

Muhammad carried stone, mortar to build. broke stone and dug dishes as needed along with his companions as need be. he was a regular guy, if you will and it was his example Umar [ra] copied that people did not know he was the kalipha.

Good for him, if he did im just telling u that Jesus epitomized humility to the core. Heres another one to show

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

@sweetnecta
Nice one there, one should never mind the words of a Hypocrite.

that toba fellow got some illogical reasoning that is typically biblical, i mean, did 1 become 3, and by myself I can do nothing mean by myself I can do everything, read his response and you can help but giggle at his low attempt at diverting attention from his violent behaviour, and yet he still have the audacity to say we can learn from him love and forgiveness, i think I will pass on that, I read in the bible Jesus calling his elders serpents, sepulchres, evil and adulterous, and to crown such invective called his mum woman, you pointing to the Qur'an to validate your thunder behaviour only shows why you are better left in the robes of disbelief, again Moses cursed the Jews in the bible, yet Paulin hypocrite prefers pointing to the Qur'an, the issue is not what Jesus did or what Moses said, but that you the grand hypocrite can tell we Muslims we have something to learn from you Christians, and yet your record speaks for itself, hatred in your heart can motivate you to wish death upon Muslims that only expressed their opinion using verses in the bibles, I have not seen where in nl a Muslim wished death upon Christians for their usually insultive threads, yet you immediately showed the Love and peace character of Christians. Need i say more? the unrepentant idol worshipper must think anybody begs him to be a muslim, if for anything take cognisance of the fact that your being a muslim or christians brings no benefit nor harm to me, as we will all answer our queries from God. I am very glad that nowhere have I ever threatened any Christian in Nl for their usual ill thought remarks against Islam, yet the Hypocrite who lives a life of lies was quick to turn to an sango preist when "provoked" only goes to show who the peaceful ones are. I shall continue to prove my case that people like you are worth the hassle of responding to.
U are still talking absolute BS  and nonsense.

If u claimed i did threaten pple, im telling u unequivocally that i learnt that from Mohammad who was very violent to non christians and he indeed placed a curse on the xtians and the Jews. isnt that the case?

If u have better logic, i challenge u to a debate on some of the atrocities perpetrated by your prophet and compare that to my own statement on Nl regarding Thunder and tell me which is worse.

I hope u saw the video from a fellow misguided muslim telling God to guide him before going to wreck havoc on innocent lives
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
what will u say about this quote?

Ishaq:552 "The Quraysh had put pictures in the Ka'aba including two of Jesus and one of Mary. Muhammad ordered that the pictures should be erased."

why did he order the removal? isnt that pure hatred and wickedness?
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Sweetnecta: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^^ How do you epitomize being a father, a husband, a grandfather, by using a confirmed bachelor as your ideal man, compared to a matured virgin who married a twice married but net to marry a good husband older than you woman, a widower, a remarried to women of his age, younger woman, even a virgin, a father, a grandfather, a good nephew, a good cousin, etc, just to name a few roles of Muhammad to his family and community?

Toba don't let us company Quran or authentic hadith and sunnah to the bibles. Quran, authentic hadith/sunnah are revelations, while the 'bible' is not.

the quraish were idolaters so it is no surprise that they carried paintings, not picture because camera including the basic pinhole camera was developed later. no painting, no sketching. erasing it not a sign of hatred because Muhammad [as] described Jesus [as] as his brother. we are all human brothers and prophets were prophetic brothers of one another.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by vedaxcool(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
toba:

U are still talking absolute BS  and nonsense.

likewise!  grin

toba:

If u claimed i did threaten pple, im telling u unequivocally that i learnt that from Mohammad who was very violent to non christians and he indeed placed a curse on the xtians and the Jews. isnt that the case?

If you are learning from Muhammad it only shows you reject christianity and prefer following Islam the right path,I did not claim you threatened people, i simply posted your threats for all to see, it is written in the bible that Moses cursed the Jews, until you leave hypocrisy and face stark reliaty, you pointing to Muhammad or what the Qur'an wrote does not proves anything, your claims are clear, you want muslims to learn from you and other christians, I only proved that I cannot learn from people like you that threaten with death. The issue is not about the Qur'an it is about you, and your liking for hypocrisy, as long as hold onto hypocrisy, then we will be forced to expose you as being irrationally violent and uses death as a means to stifle freedom of speech. To prove that u like blaming others for your own misbehaviour you now claim u earnt your bad manners from the holy prophet after lying that Adam thought the whole of humanity sin.  . .  grin grin

toba:

If u have better logic, i challenge to a debate on some of the atrocities perpetrated by your prophet and compare that to my own statement on Nl regarding Thunder and tell me which is worse.

The issue is far from being comparisons rather it is an issue of a hypocrite who says we should copy how he behaves, but bring it on any time any day

toba:

I hope u saw the video from a fellow misguided muslim telling God to guide him before going to wreck havoc on innocent lives

I have numerous videos i can post
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Sweetnecta: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Vedaxcool; As sSalaamualaykum. Jazakallahu khair.

@ Toba; You love worshiping pictures, so you forgot that that is idolatry.
oluwa a seee. Islam a wo ile eee lti odo sisi wa. My muslim brothers shall not disappoint.

pinhole camera came much much later. so what was on Kaaba of Jesus and mary were painting/drawing. not picture, i tell ya.
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^ How do you epitomize being a father, a husband, a grandfather, by using a confirmed bachelor as your ideal man, compared to a matured virgin who married a twice married but net to marry a good husband older than you woman, a widower, a remarried to women of his age, younger woman, even a virgin, a father, a grandfather, a good nephew, a good cousin, etc, just to name a few roles of Muhammad to his family and community?
God forbid me taking a role model from such. I prefer to remain a bachelor that lust after women in a bid to satisfy my $exual appetite for women. God has blessed me well enough to have a lot to spend but never will i comprise and lust after what can destroy my soul here on earth and in heaven.

When the time comes, i will take the bold step

Toba don't let us company Quran or authentic hadith and sunnah to the bibles. Quran, authentic hadith/sunnah are revelations, while the 'bible' is not.

This is another big lie. Why did u get such notion from? The Quran is more of a copy of texts already written in the bible and many of u guys usually adopt the bible to Justify some of what has been lifeted therefrom not so?

Quran is no way a better literature. Do u know that close to 61% of the Quran is centered on Non muslims and evil to be wrecked on them?

the quraish were idolaters so it is no surprise that they carried paintings, not picture because camera including the basic pinhole camera was developed later. no painting, no sketching. erasing it not a sign of hatred because Muhammad [as] described Jesus [as] as his brother. we are all human brothers and prophets were prophetic brothers of one another.

Jesus cannot be a brother to him with that kind of style he adopted whilst on earth.

They were/are two contrasting pple. One is gentle and the other was violent.

Jesus is not a mere mortal. Yes he was whilst on earth but now is more than that cos hes going to Judge the earth.

I still dont know how placing of painting and pix will represent idolatry. If they were bowing down to worship pix, thats a different thing. I have pixs on my walls too in my house and in the office. so?
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by maclatunji: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
toba:

what will u say about this quote?

Ishaq:552 "The Quraysh had put pictures in the Ka'aba including two of Jesus and one of Mary. Muhammad ordered that the pictures should be erased."

why did he order the removal? isnt that pure hatred and wickedness?

Toba, you are totally wrong there. At the time when Jesus (AS) lived, there were nothing like pictures. The romans who were the leading nation then relied on busts to repesent their leaders none moreso than Ceasar. Jesus was a contemporary of Ceasar. Have you ever seen a painting of any Ceasar from their time- the answer is never! So, how come we have photographs of some long-haired blue-eyed dude being sold to us as Jesus?
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

still editingh

Thats why i said u are not the kind of person to debate on NL cos u make nonsense of Logic.

U plagiarized my post and hence made yourself look so stupid.

I have challenged u already but it seems u are scared.

Goodluck grin
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
maclatunji:

Toba, you are totally wrong there. At the time when Jesus (AS) lived, there were nothing like pictures. The romans who were the leading nation then relied on busts to repesent their leaders none moreso than Ceasar. Jesus was a contemporary of Ceasar. Have you ever seen a painting of any Ceasar from their time- the answer is never! So, how come we have photographs of some long-haired blue-eyed dude being sold to us as Jesus?

U have raised a very salient point there. However, this should be for another debate from conception as to where the current pix being portrayed as Jesus emanates from.

Now my bringing in that part is to question why the prophet ordered the removal of the pixs, or painting or whatever it was knowing fully well that its what was being portrayed as Jesus?

Was it done in good faith or out of hatred?
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by vedaxcool(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
toba:

Thats why i said u are not the kind of person to debate on NL cos u make nonsense of Logic.

U plagiarized my post and hence made yourself look so silly.

I have challenged u already but it seems u are scared.

Goodluck grin

lol! you are suffering Vedaxin fever already and you want to face me, go ask the likes of Mazaje how i schooled him in the art of logical reasoning, like i wrote still editing, as my system was about switching off, yet even the fear of me is making so impatient that you are almost convulsing! I advise you, you will fall so hard if you want to square with me. . . grin

@Sweetnecta, wa alaykun salam and thanks!
Re: Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

lol! you are suffering Vedaxin fever already and you want to face me, go ask the likes of Mazaje how i schooled him in the art of logical reasoning, like i wrote still editing, as my system was about switching off, yet even the fear of me is making so impatient that you are almost convulsing! I advise you, you will fall so hard if you want to square with me. . . grin

Nonesense. Ok i want to be 'schooled'.

Oya start.

Can i ask u some valid questions about the life style of ur prophet whilst on earth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Brothers And Sisters Only (your Advice Is Needed) / 'A Woman Has No Faith Except That Of Her Husband' / Christians God (yaweh) ,is He The Same With Muslims Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.