Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain (39730 Views)

Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 / Air Peace Promotes First Officer - Biodun Apata To Captain / Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by kelvin1191(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09
[quote author=Giftedhand47 post=128375138]
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by Enemyofpeace: 10:20pm On Feb 09
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by Voldoz: 10:29pm On Feb 09
Congratulations 🎉 and more blessings
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by Giftedhand47(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09
creepsyme:

Can you help track my stolen iphone 8 plus?
It was stolen close to a year now and I can't seem to forget it.

If you have the imei
I’ll need to check if it’s active
Contact me via WhatsApp on 09014566031

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by CluelessMODS: 10:35pm On Feb 09
Evercurious:

Helping who? Or the Igbo man is helping his career... If you like continue with your SENSELESS comments
Foolish idiot if you don't understand a joke rest in peace!..... Without pilots there will be no airline and vice versa.... ode!

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by CluelessMODS: 10:37pm On Feb 09
Jerk1:
what about the Igbo man that employed and promoted him, you will not mentioned that one. Continue
Bros you are right...na vice versa, I was only trying to be funny...I still ended by saying "we are one".
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by ColonelMichael: 11:25pm On Feb 09
Richtaiwo:
Oluwatosin Saheed Amodu has contributed immensely to the success of Air Peace. He deserves the promotion.

If na your people, they will start scoping that his grandmother is Igbo, worthless vermins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by tiswell(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09
Let me see who will remind air peace boss that he is wanted by FBI.

Igbos helping others to rise since 12BC

God bless you real good, Mazi Allen Onyema

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by GmoreG: 12:30am On Feb 10
Congratulations!!!
YAGI
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by Nyanabo(m): 12:54am On Feb 10
Congratulations to him. But he should work on His stance. His stance show is a timid man and can give in easily to fear. He should stand like a man and not cower like a scared puppy
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by Lanre1st(m): 12:54am On Feb 10
Congratulations bro
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by 43Ronin: 2:13am On Feb 10
God bless the south east, we rise by lifting others grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by Honestey: 2:52am On Feb 10
ogaontop:
Governments should emulate things like this, the best should be honoured!
No room for nepotism!!

Even FG can't afford quota system in the air transportation, it's why Nigeria Airlines had to die because it works only with people who are academically sound.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by Earthquakes: 2:56am On Feb 10
Richtaiwo:
Oluwatosin Saheed Amodu has contributed immensely to the success of Air Peace. He deserves the promotion.

Exactly my brother
Na him and Onyeama set am up lol
He deserve it but others who also contributed to the growth of Lagos and Nigeria shouldn’t have a say lol
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by miketayo(m): 3:29am On Feb 10
I thought the cabin crew and pilot are completely different careers.
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:32am On Feb 10
Congratulations
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by SANCTO: 4:09am On Feb 10
Like Onyema like Obasanjo's. Meritocracy instead of nepotism. Not conmpesating your tribesmen with empty brain that is what kept nígeria where we're.
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by broadman20: 4:42am On Feb 10
PureFace1:

Anything that require real skills leave it for Yoruba

When it come to petty trading we will call Igbo men.

How many Igbo pilots are in Nigeria ?

Hahahaha!

That petty trading has been used to create employment for that skilled Yoruba man.

Like Innoson, Coscaris, Capital Oil and this Air Peace.

And I understand the reason for the envy,

Well I wish most of you should go to God and ask him why he will always turn petty trading to great things in the hands of and Igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by ariesbull: 5:49am On Feb 10
123yes:
Drivers of the the economy not all these thieves sapping the economy with trial and error policy
Igbo are good managers ....not all

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by AareGaa: 5:58am On Feb 10
Racoon:
What an incredible rise and achievement there. Many hearty congratulations sir. More skies to climb and excel. God continue to bless Allen Onyema.

God bless Mama Peace and GEJ, the real owners of Air peace
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by AareGaa: 6:00am On Feb 10
CluelessMODS:
Look at how a young handsome Yoruba man is helping an Igbo man to develop his business... Yorubas and Igbos only divided politically....we are one..❤️❤️

Air Peace is owned by Jonathan, not ibo man

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by AareGaa: 6:02am On Feb 10
Jerk1:
what about the Igbo man that employed and promoted him, you will not mentioned that one. Continue

Air peace is owned by Jonathan.

Ibos only employ fellow ibos.
Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by CluelessMODS: 6:35am On Feb 10
Lovelyn451:
you and who is one? yoruba is helping igbo man business, i no fit laff, this one could even be another mole sent by his fellow devil incarnates to bring down Allen, igbo people always acting detribalised to people that hates them like shit...
Igbo people acting detribalised indeed! The most tribalistic and hate filled tribe are IGBOS...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain by CluelessMODS: 6:37am On Feb 10
Lovelyn451:
you and who is one? yoruba is helping igbo man business, i no fit laff, this one could even be another mole sent by his fellow devil incarnates to bring down Allen, igbo people always acting detribalised to people that hates them like shit...
Your opening question alone shows how tribalistic you are!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) / Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.