Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Youtube Video Editor Needed - With Ai Image To Video Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youtube Video Editor Needed - With Ai Image To Video Experience (91 Views)

3 Amazing Things I Have Done With AI In The Past 10 Days / Teachers Are Urgently Needed With Free Accommodation / Staff Needed With Urgent Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Video Editor Needed - With Ai Image To Video Experience by StudentsNG: 9:05pm On Feb 09
Hi guys,

I am seeking a very skilled and experienced video editor to join my team, with a specific focus on creating engaging YouTube videos through AI-generated images, stock images and videos. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of video editing techniques and tools, as well as experience in working with AI-generated content.

Responsibilities:

Transform provided stories into captivating video content by leveraging AI technology to generate images and videos.

Edit and assemble recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for YouTube publishing. This includes selecting, cutting, assembling, titling, and applying music or sound effects.

Work closely with me to understand and execute the desired vision.

Ensure the final product aligns with the specified requirements and is delivered within the set timelines.

Stay updated with the latest video editing technology and AI tools to enhance video production quality.

Requirements:

Proven experience as a video editor with a portfolio showcasing your work on YouTube or similar platforms.

Strong experience in using AI tools for generating images and videos.

Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) and graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, After Effects).

Creative storytelling abilities with a keen eye for detail.

Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on tight deadlines.

Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.

Passion for YouTube content creation and a willingness to stay ahead of industry trends.

How to Apply:

Please send your work samples/portfolio, and a brief letter outlining your experience in this kind of work to email: ccfr9ja[at]gmail.com. Ensure your portfolio includes examples of YouTube videos you have edited (with proof).

Looking forward to working with you.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Mern Stack Web Developer / Different Between What To Eat And What To Become / Startacareer Today - Cleaning Jobs HOT,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.