Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. (398 Views)

I Feel Like Giving Up In Learning Programming. I Find It Hard!! / How Much Would You Charge To Create A Ride Sharing Application Like Uber / Want To Automate Your Sme Data Sharing Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by MOG6670(m): 1:56am On Feb 10
Hello programmer's
I've been having passion for programming for a long time, but didn't have resources to buy laptop.

I just decided to start it with my Android device today, starting with html ( HTML). I just downloaded some videos on YouTube, watch it and start the below rubbish.

πŸ‘‰The first picture is the random code
πŸ‘‰ Second picture is the out come

Notes: the text editor is plain white, all the keys are input by me grin

Pls rate the keys and input, correct and redirect me

Thank you πŸ™

Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by blackpanthar: 4:07am On Feb 10
WOW a lady who is interested in speaking the language of the gods... cool.
nice CODES and you have great potential but...

to be very honest as a programmer for over 15 years....... I would say, that the concept of PROGRAMMING is a MINDSET...... not some keystrokes.

The MINDSET starts from something called a FLOW CHART...... once you master the depth of FLOW CHARTING, there is no programming language you would not be able to flow or integrate with.

PLS LEARN PROPERLY... because UNLEARNING is painfully disruptive.

Go to a computer school and learn or get a proper course from COURSERA OR UDEMY OR ANY FREE ONLINE UNIVERSITY AND START FROM COMPUTER SCIENCE BASICS..... so you can THINK LIKE A PROGRAMMER. .

Thinking as a programmer, I would strongly advice you to keep watching videos till you can AFFORD a laptop... phone can not execute many file extensions so you would soon have to HALT with HALF BAKED KNOWLEDGE.

Kindly get a job or sell something or get a skill that can raise you the money for a 40k laptop on JiJi or FBK marketplace.

I have known several people who simply sent a broadcast SOS message to all the almost 250 people on their SIM(some of us have 2 sims), pleading for urgently 1k or 500 naira and they got money(even if ONLY 87 people responds) to start businesses, buy laptop or even pay off debts..... THE BRAIN IS AN ASSET WHEN IT IS USED DEEPLY.

It is wayyyy better than coming on nairaland to ask

You will be one of the best programmers I am so sure. I celebrate you
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by Coder2Client(m): 6:23am On Feb 10
MOG6670:
Hello programmer's
I've been having passion for programming for a long time, but didn't have resources to buy laptop.

I just decided to start it with my Android device today, starting with html ( HTML). I just downloaded some videos on YouTube, watch it and start the below rubbish.

πŸ‘‰The first picture is the random code
πŸ‘‰ Second picture is the out come

Notes: the text editor is plain white, all the keys are input by me grin

Pls rate the keys and input, correct and redirect me

Thank you πŸ™

This is what you need πŸ‘‡

https://www.w3schools.com/html/
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by MOG6670(m): 11:51am On Feb 10
Coder2Client:

This is what you need πŸ‘‡

https://www.w3schools.com/html/

Thank you sir
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by MOG6670(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10
blackpanthar:

to be very honest as a programmer for over 15 years....... I would say, that the concept of PROGRAMMING is a MINDSET...... not some keystrokes.

The MINDSET starts from something called a FLOW CHART...... once you master the depth of FLOW CHARTING, there is no programming language you would not be able to flow or integrate with.

Go to a computer school and learn or get a proper course from COURSERA OR UDEMY OR ANY FREE ONLINE UNIVERSITY AND START FROM COMPUTER SCIENCE BASICS..... so you can THINK LIKE A PROGRAMMER. .

Thinking as a programmer, I would strongly advice you to keep watching videos till you can AFFORD a laptop... phone can not execute many file extensions so you would soon have to HALT with HALF BAKED KNOWLEDGE.

Kindly get a job or sell something or get a skill that can raise you the money for a 40k laptop on JiJi or FBK marketplace.

I have known several people who simply sent a broadcast SOS message to all the almost 250 people on their SIM(some of us have 2 sims), pleading for urgently 1k or 500 naira and they got money(even if ONLY 87 people responds) to start businesses, buy laptop or even pay off debts..... THE BRAIN IS AN ASSET WHEN IT IS USED DEEPLY.

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement sir.

I'll try and look out for laptop
Sorry: I'm he not she, the F sign was put on by my babe

πŸ™
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by tollyboy5(m): 11:59am On Feb 13
MOG6670:

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement sir.

I'll try and look out for laptop
Sorry: I'm he not she, the F sign was put on by my babe

πŸ™
I wanted to say wetin be dis wey you code abi write?
Den I noticed that you're just a young girl. Keep going there's alot for you to cover.
You've not even covered 1%
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by MOG6670(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13
tollyboy5:

I wanted to say wetin be dis wey you code abi write?
Den I noticed that you're just a young girl. Keep going there's alot for you to cover.
You've not even covered 1%

Hmmm I just the laugh my self day before yesterday when I visit one of my bro who is into coding and realized that I do nothing compared to what is still ahead..

But I think consistency will do the magic, tho I don't have system at the moment.
By the way, I'm he not she, grin cheesy cheesy

Thank you sir
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by tollyboy5(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13
MOG6670:

Hmmm I just the laugh my self day before yesterday when I visit one of my bro who is into coding and realized that I do nothing compared to what is still ahead..

But I think consistency will do the magic, tho I don't have system at the moment.
By the way, I'm he not she, grin cheesy cheesy

Thank you sir
Your account indicates female and you still use a girl pics on your profile.
Download sololearn app
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by tollyboy5(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13
DyingFetus:
Learn Cpp and thank me later
Guy! grin grin

Stop it cheesy
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by MOG6670(m): 1:52am On Feb 14
tollyboy5:

Your account indicates female and you still use a girl pics on your profile.
πŸ‘‰ sorry, this is my babe handwork

Download sololearn app

πŸ‘‰Alright, already had a sololearn sir
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by MOG6670(m): 1:53am On Feb 14
tollyboy5:

Guy! grin grin

Stop it cheesy

Cpp πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Never heard of it

But let me do a little research about it
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by MOG6670(m): 1:55am On Feb 14
[quote author=DyingFetus post=128441747]Learn Cpp and thank me later [/quote

Alright, never heard about it though

But let me conduct a research about it
Re: I Don't Feel Like Sharing It. by MOG6670(m): 1:58am On Feb 14
blackpanthar:

Awww I'm so speechless

Thanks for this wonderful piece

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (call Now If Interested) / Looking For A New Way To Learn New Things / Nairaland Don Start Ohh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.