Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California (84685 Views)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Tranquility2345: 2:54pm On Feb 25
KanuSE:

You're the church rat here, weytin dey your glaucoma eyes wey the chap nor fit look.

You should drop your address and challenge him to come to your yard.

Nuisance! 😏

Na so e dey pain you say I told you to go and get better phone instead of that ancient phone with ancient camera wey no better pass Anie own? Hahaha. Oya continue going through my old posts na. When you tire, you go use your own leg waka cheesy
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by KanuSE: 3:52pm On Feb 25
Tranquility2345:

Na so e dey pain you say I told you to go and get better phone instead of that ancient phone with ancient camera wey no better pass Anie own? Hahaha. Oya continue going through my old posts na. When you tire, you go use your own leg waka cheesy

You're a boring clown 🤡, you probably have no idea. If you check the meaning of 'nuisance', you will understand you're a perfect description of one... nuisance personified. 😉

Oh my phone camera?? You have no idea nigga! grin
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Westves: 12:19pm On Apr 02
GiulliameII:

Wigwe University. I saw the ad on a billboard today. Looked it up. It hasn't been launched, surprisingly.

That guy you quoted is an empty vessel. Don't have a scooby how he managed to rack up so many disciples riding his dick and fangirling whatever he posts. You always share him to my tl and I can't avoid it cuz there is no block feature. Far more reasonable people to famz on here j*akumo, r*eference, etc. Bin that guy's teachings
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by GiulliameII: 3:31pm On Apr 02
Westves:

That guy you quoted is an empty vessel. Don't have a scooby how he managed to rack up so many disciples riding his dick and fangirling whatever he posts. You always share him to my tl and I can't avoid it cuz there is no block feature. Far more reasonable people to famz on here j*akumo, r*eference, etc. Bin that guy's teachings

Empty vessel is harsh, still. He does make a lot of sense most of the time.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Westves: 5:06pm On Apr 02
GiulliameII:

Empty vessel is harsh, still. He does make little to no sense most of the time.

I don't besmirch people undeservedly. I asked him a question. Instead of admitting not to know, he beat around the bush with a riposte lacking substance. I gave him the benefit of doubt by elaborating, yet he dug in his heels; all the while, being egged on by his throng of ass-lickers
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by GiulliameII: 6:50pm On Apr 02
Westves:

I don't besmirch people undeservedly. I asked him a question. Instead of admitting not to know, he beat around the bush with a riposte lacking substance. I gave him the benefit of doubt by elaborating, he dug in his heels, all the while, being egged on by his throng of ass-lickers

Calm. I for like make you show me the thread if it's not too much trouble.
But one wrong doing negates all the things he's said & done?
It's like that thing folks you're familiar with say when you do one wrong thing to them. 'You've shown me your true colours.'

Dawg sounds reasonable, still. Very much like you in that regard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.