Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Refer And Earn, It's Very Legit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Refer And Earn, It's Very Legit (191 Views)

Join Agricsun Farming Very Legit / Why You Must Buy Tron Or Earn It / New Way To Make Extra Money,it's Very Legit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refer And Earn, It's Very Legit by ugwumichael(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10
So according to Naira Rates this morning, 1 USD = N1,484.876 meaning 5 USD = N7,424.38

Now who wants to make 7,400 from the comfort of their rooms without having to move a muscle?

I'm telling you now because I'm also going to partake, no amount of money in this economy is too small.
The ANSRd app allows you to meet with people abroad to enable you to ask questions before traveling.

Today they're rewarding people in referral program rewards where you can make $5 when you introduce the app to your friends and get 4 referrals.

The first step is to join the program by clicking the link https://ansrd.io/?invite=tiO5H10ahO4elZa
The Steps Are Simple.
1. Click the link
2. Sign in using your details or create a new account.
3. Click on profile then Referrals to generate your link.

Starr referring family and friends, Track your referral progress on the referral dashboard.

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Refer And Earn, It's Very Legit by Tohsynetita1: 2:57pm On Feb 11
Does it have deadline?

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Start A Loan Office In Nigeria? / Bitcoin Vs Notcoin? Is Notcoin The Next Bitcoin? / 7 Ways You Can Survive Naija Harsh Economy, No. 7 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.