Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Water Baptistizm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Baptistizm (86 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Baptistizm by Jones4190(m): 6:58am On Feb 11
Good day every one, I have few questions bothering me about water baptism which I need a believer to help me.

1. is it okay to baptist someone if you are not a pastor?

2. I was baptized when I didn't believe in Jesus yet (when I was a baby). Should I be baptized again now that I have confessed, believed in Jesus, and repented?

3. Should a new believer be baptized immediately?

4. What is the purpose of infant baptism? Is it considered pointless or wrong to baptize babies who cannot make the decision for themselves?

5. If a person was baptized at the age of twelve by personal choice but left the faith, upon returning to a relationship with God in adulthood, does that person need to be baptized again?

6. at what age can someone be baptized according to christian doctrine?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Water Baptistizm by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Feb 11
Jones4190:

1. is it okay to baptist someone if you are not a pastor?.

Sure! BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE TRULY A SERVANT OF GOD WHICH IS PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT GOD ALWAYS ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS.

However, these are not the days of baptism and every true servant of God knows that.
Re: Water Baptistizm by Jones4190(m): 8:40am On Feb 11
Dtruthspeaker:

Sure! BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE TRULY A SERVANT OF GOD WHICH IS PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT GOD ALWAYS ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS.

However, these are not the days of baptism and every true servant of God knows that.

what do you mean by "these are not days of baptism?
Re: Water Baptistizm by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02am On Feb 11
Jones4190:
what do you mean by "these are not days of baptism?

The world is dying. Would you instruct a person in the sinking titanic to be baptized?
Re: Water Baptistizm by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Feb 11
Jones4190:
■ Good day every one, I have few questions bothering me about water baptism which I need a believer to help me. 1. is it okay to baptist someone if you are not a pastor?
2. I was baptized when I didn't believe in Jesus yet (when I was a baby). Should I be baptized again now that I have confessed, believed in Jesus, and repented?
3. Should a new believer be baptized immediately?
4. What is the purpose of infant baptism? Is it considered pointless or wrong to baptize babies who cannot make the decision for themselves?
1. It would make more sense to insist instead that one must be baptized by one who has the blood of Israel running through his or her veins, than one whom you claim is one of your pastors and mogs. This is because Jesus Christ in both John 3 vs 14 - 16 and Matthew 15 vs 21 - 28 pretty much declared that the Kingdom of God belongs only to the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided

2. Jesus Christ said except a man is born again — born of water AND born of Spirit — he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. Assuming you are of the blood of Jacob — You do not qualify to be born-again according to Jesus Christ unless you are of the blood of Israel —, you have to first believe to be baptized. Otherwise, your baptism rituals are nothing but regular showers. lipsrsealed

3. Jesus Christ didn't indicate that it has to be immediate. Rather, it has to be done is what. undecided

4. Jesus Christ said, "Except a man is born-again..." — not a baby or an infant or a child. So, this ritual born of desperation to include those whom Jesus Christ never included, is all born part of the religious scheme to steal, kill, and destroy — by way of indoctrination — your children. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of The Gospel Of The Kingdom Of Heaven / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/02/2024 / Wisdom For Modern Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.