Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

AFCON 2023: We Won’t Be Intimidated By The Home Fans – Peseiro - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: We Won’t Be Intimidated By The Home Fans – Peseiro (145 Views)

Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: We Won’t Be Intimidated By The Home Fans – Peseiro by living2013(m): 9:38am On Feb 11
Head coach of Super Eagles, Jose Peseiro says that his side will not be intimidated by the home fans of their opponent in the AFCON final which will take place on Sunday at the Alassanne Quattara Stadium.

His statement read;

“It’s a big game for us, it’s a final, we fought hard to be here. I’m happy for my team

“We did a fantastic job, amazing job, we deserved to be in the final.

“It’s going to be a tough game in a good stadium. It’s going to be a full stadium which will create a good atmosphere.

“I always prefer to play in a full stadium than an empty one. I believe this will show our commitment and capacity.

“My players must show same desire and commitment on the pitch.”

https://infomme.com/2024/02/10/afcon-2023-we-wont-be-intimidated-by-the-home-fans-peseiro/

Re: AFCON 2023: We Won’t Be Intimidated By The Home Fans – Peseiro by oranget(m): 9:51am On Feb 11
Why do they always make things hard for themselves by the words of their mouth.
Will it kill him to say it's going to be an easy game? He just had to prophesy hardship and make it hard for his players.
Re: AFCON 2023: We Won’t Be Intimidated By The Home Fans – Peseiro by Bamss1: 1:46pm On Feb 11
oranget:
Why do they always make things hard for themselves by the words of their mouth.
Will it kill him to say it's going to be an easy game? He just had to prophesy hardship and make it hard for his players.
It's psychology, say its going to be an easy game means you are underrating your opponent and everybody will relax.
Besides, we are playing the host in the finals,it's truly not going to be an easy game

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United VS Everton 1:30pm / Liverpool V Manchester City: Jurgen Klopp Praises Pep Guardiola Before Huge..... / 2024 Olympics: Super Falcons To Face Spain, Japan, Brazil In Group C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.