Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

About Women Wearing Trousers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / About Women Wearing Trousers (811 Views)

Seven Things That Men Must Know About Women. / Man Kills Wife For ‘wearing Trousers’ / Rccg:pastor Adeboye Bans Mini-skirt, Trousers, Gold Trinket In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Women Wearing Trousers by nic121: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2007
well, i really want to know if there was a law that was passed that women should not wear trousers. cos here in uyo a girl was beaten for wearing trousers and everyone is wearing skirt. it sound stupid to me that men shld dictate what i should wear but did anyone hear that or im just imagining things
Re: About Women Wearing Trousers by ritchboi: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2007
imagining?a beating sounds real enuf 2 me.But even here in scotland 'they' dont allow men 2 wear trousers.
Re: About Women Wearing Trousers by iice(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2007
Really? shocked shocked That's terrible!
Re: About Women Wearing Trousers by naijadiva2(f): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2007
ritchboi:

imagining?a beating sounds real enough 2 me.But even here in scotland 'they' don't allow men 2 wear trousers.

in scotland? then what are they suppose to wear?
Re: About Women Wearing Trousers by chistiana(f): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
I wonda,

na skirt men dey wear or they go out naked. lol

This is shocked shocked shocked
Re: About Women Wearing Trousers by kokomma000: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Nic, are you sure this happened or it's just a rumour?
Cos i was in uyo around that period and i wore trousers throughout my stay, even to the market. Who says there is law that is against women wearing pants i.e trousers? Please can people stop this attitude of cooking up stories. Much as i dont't encourage indecent dressing, i think it's wrong and insane and stupid to beat up a woman. Hell has no fury!!!
Re: About Women Wearing Trousers by anniebear(f): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2007
nic121:

well, i really want to know if there was a law that was passed that women should not wear trousers. because here in uyo a girl was beaten for wearing trousers and everyone is wearing skirt. it sound stupid to me that men shld dictate what i should wear but did anyone hear that or im just imagining things
i think hey are all getting it wrong in uyo i saw it not only in uyo but also in eket that even married women's trouser were torn , i really cant understand wat there problems are so also in aba girls putting on trousers were beaten and their trousers torn on them leaving them naked

(1) (Reply)

It's A Pleasure To Be A Member Of This Forum. My Love Of Nigeria From The USA / Naija's Very Own Dating Site Www.9jamatchmaker.com / Send Your Pics Here And Get Rated By Only Da Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.