Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Google Developer Account Got Terminated - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Google Developer Account Got Terminated (317 Views)

My Gmail Account Got Disabled, HELP!!!!!!! / Google Developer Launchpad Accelerator Program 2019 For African Startups / Apply Today For A Google Developer Scholarship And Certification Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by Samstyle(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11
Good evening Nairaland

I have an issue/question I would love to hear your advice on. And if possible someone can get on it for me.

I am a developer with over 5 years of experience from in Nigeria. My Google developer account was terminated some month ago after continual suspension of my apps which I tried to explain but got no understanding response from the Google play team.

I have tried contacting Google through every means possible but to no avail. And frankly speaking, the app idea of one of the apps is a beautiful one.

I would really need your help here.. Is there really any hope for me. Alternatively, if there isn't any hope can any react native developer help me put it up on the store again if I give him the source code (built with react native) for whatever fee it will come with.
Re: My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by julybaba(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11
Samstyle:
Good evening Nairaland

I have an issue/question I would love to hear your advice on. And if possible someone can get on it for me.

I am a developer with over 5 years of experience from in Nigeria. My Google developer account was terminated some month ago after continual suspension of my apps which I tried to explain but got no understanding response from the Google play team.

I have tried contacting Google through every means possible but to no avail. And frankly speaking, the app idea of one of the apps is a beautiful one.

I would really need your help here.. Is there really any hope for me. Alternatively, if there isn't any hope can any react native developer help me put it up on the store again if I give him the source code (built with react native) for whatever fee it will come with.

What reasons were stated for the suspension of your apps & the ultimate termination of your account
Re: My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by VirginMaryFucka: 8:09pm On Feb 11
Samstyle:
Good evening Nairaland

Google terminated your account due to your app not conforming with their policies and you want someone else to help you put it up again with thier own account so their account too can be terminated.
Re: My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by Samstyle(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11
julybaba:

What reasons were stated for the suspension of your apps & the ultimate termination of your account

It was the fact that my app looks like that of the government and I had no document from the government to show that.

Truth is that, the app is not even a government app in anyway. I think it's from the app name.
Re: My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by Samstyle(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11
VirginMaryFucka:

Google terminated your account due to your app not conforming with their policies and you want someone else to help you put it up again with thier own account so their account too can be terminated.

You don't understand.

The termination was a mistake.
Re: My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by VirginMaryFucka: 8:57pm On Feb 11
Samstyle:

You don't understand.

The termination was a mistake.

No you are the one that does not understand. Why will Google still not terminate another person's account if they try to put your app up again?

Re: My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by Samstyle(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11
VirginMaryFucka:

No you are the one that does not understand. Why will Google still not terminate another person's account if they try to put your app up again?

I am giving out the source code not the app again. I can basically say a react native developer should build from scratch but I have what I want already.

Again, the termination was wrongful and I wish you ask for more details than jumping into Conclusion.
Re: My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by SIXFEETUNDER: 8:40am On Feb 12
Hit me up on Telegram @z64n2

Don't quote this
Re: My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by Millerules(m): 11:18am On Feb 12
No termination is wrongful. It’s clearly stated by google that your account will be terminated after recurrent app suspension or rejection.

Go through the reasons stated when the app was suspended and read carefully. If possible google search it has someone else must have had such issues before.

Whoever uploads your app even by changing the name will eventually get terminated. Stop saying it’s a wrongful termination.

What’s the app about anyways?
Re: My Google Developer Account Got Terminated by sreamsense: 3:20am On Feb 14
Samstyle:
Good evening Nairaland

You should have asked those who know better to enlighten you on what Google was expecting from you when email warnings were sent to you. You should have removed what the complain about from the app by modifying it, change application and package name then resubmit.

Try to appeal to Google or open another account by changing your phone, laptop, bank account and other things that can identify you as a new person, then open individual account. Hope you did not open the banned account as organization, which was the reasons some documents were expected from you. It is risky for another person to host for you without understanding series of emails on violations sent to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Tecno Inbuilt Battery / Reasons Why You Should Engage In Mobile Marketing For Your App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.