Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash (53089 Views)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed / Herbert Wigwe Aide Escaped Death, Insisted He Would Go By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by todugo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12
Babanah:
The truth is a helicopter is a more complex aircraft than a plane.
what do u mean by complex? Do you know how many engine and control units a plane has?

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Badgers14: 12:37pm On Feb 12
RIP to dead.

In life, when it is your time to go, it is your time to go.

It wasn't Olusola's time.. don't forget people do die from motor/automobile accident.

3 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by BannedUser: 12:38pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:
They have started their medicine after death. They should arrest him to explain what really happened to Wigwe, Ike Ndi Isoko. His explanation for not boarding the same chopper doesn't make sense. Why would he travel by road as someone based in Nigeria with Wigwe? Imagine president Tinubbu going to America and his assistant, Ngelele, decides not to board the same chopper with him, instead chose to travel by road. Does that make sense? This is the problem with Igbo people, they over trust this people with innate tribalism.

I knew I would find some fool here with this thought. With zero evidence, you are already accusing a Yoruba man of being involved in his death. If this assistant was an Igbo man, would you have said the same thing? Tribalism is running in your blood.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Nawa4nl: 12:38pm On Feb 12
ffff
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by phemmie06(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12
Standing on what you believe in is always better

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by fawaz050(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12
lexy2014:

is anything stopping you from arresting him?

how did Wigwe become an Igbo man?

Lol. Attachment

4 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by WorldRichest: 12:38pm On Feb 12
Typical Yoruba Demon. His Pastor / Alfa/ Babalawo have all warned him not to enter flying coffin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by zoghys: 12:39pm On Feb 12
Throwback:
Sometimes it pays to listen to the inner voice.

You're absolutely right. We all have our inner demons and lights, let learn to listen to the light.

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by casualobserver: 12:39pm On Feb 12
According to Alex Otti who spoke to Olusola, he did not decline to board the flight but decided to travel by road with the luggage of the entourage.

My interpretation of this is that the luggage was too heavy for the helicopter and it was just a twist of fate. If it were solely a case of him being afraid to fly, the luggage would have gone with the helicopter.

Checking the max payload of an EC 350 which is approx 1000kg, the luggage theory makes sense. 2 pilots plus 5 Nigerian VIPs (as was the initial passenger manifest) and their luggage can easily exceed 1000kg. They landed lA in a private jet, it was never their intention to travel to Vegas by helicopter but only did so because their jet could not land in Vegas. So it is possible they had luggage a PJ can easily accommodate but which exceeded the capacity of a small helicopter. In which case it only made sense Olusola to travel by road with the luggage.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by OniyideAmplify(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:
They have started their medicine after death. They should arrest him to explain what really happened to Wigwe, Ike Ndi Isoko. His explanation for not boarding the same chopper doesn't make sense. Why would he travel by road as someone based in Nigeria with Wigwe? Imagine president Tinubbu going to America and his assistant, Ngelele, decides not to board the same chopper with him, instead chose to travel by road. Does that make sense? This is the problem with Igbo people, they over trust this people with innate tribalism.
Mugu. They need to factory set your brain tbh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:

Go back to sleep.

10 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by zoghys: 12:40pm On Feb 12
gratefulheart:
He travelled by road with the luggage because the chopper couldn't carry their luggage.

Whatever but at least he's alive today to testify.

4 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by victorsola: 12:41pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:
you are raving mad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by bitbillionaire: 12:41pm On Feb 12
But the aide hasn't spoken to any body yet. So where is the media getting this story from?

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by AyeMoJuba: 12:41pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:

tribalism will kill u very soon

why couldn't u think out of the box?...the guy was probably excused to travel by road because of their luggage...maybe the copter cannot support such additional weight...so the very next person is the personal aide to bring the luggages along

it's not everything bloggers write that u must believe hook line and sinker

learn to use ur own brain....Think

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Matrix137(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12
Thank God for his life
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by spinna: 12:42pm On Feb 12
O funra

Always listen to your gut (instincts)
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by kentokay71: 12:43pm On Feb 12
you must be on drug
Naija9090:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by qtx(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12
matify83:
His safety consciousness was very high.

I don't know why I detest those rotors stuff.

It has claimed men like Kobe Bryant, miles Munroe and Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, a Thai businessman and the owner of the Leicester City soccer club in the Premier League.

Its safety record in the aviation industry should be one of the worst among flying machines.
Not at all. That chopper had provision for only six seats, and he never had any seats vacant for him; hence, he was advised to find alternative means to commute down.

4 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Calitoscassius(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12
matify83:

It has claimed men like Kobe Bryant, miles Munroe and Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, a Thai businessman and the owner of the Leicester City soccer club in the Premier League.

Its safety records in the aviation industry should be one of the worst among flying machines.
That footballer, i forgot his name.

Helicopter can not be trusted, i flew in one few years ago when i was on vacation to see a view of Paris city, after, i thought hell No! No way i will be
flying in this lethal engine again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Saao(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12
matify83:

Its safety records in the aviation industry should be one of the worst among flying machines.
I did same from kano to Lagos 2014, two of my colleagues that boarded the flight at about 7pm from kano to lagos that night called me several times for prayers as they narrowly escaped death. Night flight is not good for small plane

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by kay29000(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12
matify83:

So true. A few days after the helicopter crash, a small private plane crashed in the same America...it caught fire, but 3 passengers came out alive. But most helicopter crashes always claim all lives on board.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by OniyideAmplify(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12
zoghys:

You're absolutely right. We all have our inner demons and lights, let learn to listen to the light.
Same way my mind was telling me to cash out when Msport brought 120k cashout out of 490k before Nigeria started their match last night and i refused. As if they knew those niggas will fvck up.

E pain me o.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by yewit37486: 12:47pm On Feb 12
Bloggers are going to milk this man's news to the max. Mschew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Kobicove(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12
He escaped death by the whiskers
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by justking(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12
cool
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Mvnster: 12:49pm On Feb 12
matify83:

owoye aziza and patrick yakowa also, osibanjo also had a mishap
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Agunesinjaweola: 12:50pm On Feb 12
Stop this usual stories of a divine escapee when ever there's tragic incident 😲

Families and friends are still mourning and trying to create a joyful storyline for another family is mischievous and callous !!!

5 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by ikaboy: 12:51pm On Feb 12
He should be investigated

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Stronghold91: 12:54pm On Feb 12
Throwback:
Sometimes it pays to listen to the inner voice.
his spiritualist advice him not to enter the helicopter
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by kaludestiny10(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12
Since his name is or was the manifest of the helicopter, it means that he was asked to step down from the helicopter and travel by road. One's status in life can be a blessing in disguise.
Sorry to the those that lost their life's. Life happened to them and it can happen to anyone, at any time.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.